Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

lampofred

@lampofred didn't you create a thread about wearing gold and its progesterone like effect? Get in here bro.

hah OP actually linked to my thread in his post. It's amazing how such a small thing like gold nanoparticles can have noticeable effects on hormones.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just curious if anyone has tried this for health reasons and what results were noticed.....

sunny

Hey, normal font would be much appreciated. Impossible to read on my phone.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Hey, normal font would be much appreciated. Impossible to read on my phone.
Yes I wish I could edit my older threads to normal font - for my new threads someone told me that the bold font was very hard to read so I recently changed all my threads that I could to use less bold font - it is a shame I cannot edit my older threads like this one back to normal font otherwise I would do it

Mauritio

Yes I wish I could edit my older threads to normal font - for my new threads someone told me that the bold font was very hard to read so I recently changed all my threads that I could to use less bold font - it is a shame I cannot edit my older threads like this one back to normal font otherwise I would do it
I think it's possible. Haidut regularly edits his original posts when he changes the formula of a product and he isnt an admin ,so it should he possible.

I think it's possible. Haidut regularly edits his original posts when he changes the formula of a product and he isnt an admin ,so it should he possible.
You can ask a Moderator for permission

Mauritio

I think the metal might not even have to touch the skin.
I'm starting to think that gold might exude some sort of (morphogenetic) field that gives you at least some of the benefits.

I picked up 1/2 ounce of gold from the post office and just carrying with me (not touching the skin) gave me benefits . I'd say mostly higher social status and confidence.
Mind you I forgot that I was carrying the gold it was only when I noticed how different I feel and how different people treat me , when I realized I was carrying the gold .
I also notice that my face and hair looks softer ,eyes brighter and body a little puffier, similarly to when I take progesterone.
The gold coin was in my backpack or my pocket,wrapped in plastic ,the whole time.

Might all be coincidental so far .

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I think the metal might not even have to touch the skin.
I'm starting to think that gold might exude some sort of (morphogenetic) field that gives you at least some of the benefits.

I picked up 1/2 ounce of gold from the post office and just carrying with me (not touching the skin) gave me benefits . I'd say mostly higher social status and confidence.
Mind you I forgot that I was carrying the gold it was only when I noticed how different I feel and how different people treat me , when I realized I was carrying the gold .
I also notice that my face and hair looks softer ,eyes brighter and body a little puffier, similarly to when I take progesterone.
The gold coin was in my backpack or my pocket,wrapped in plastic ,the whole time.

Might all be coincidental so far .
Very interesting - I believe it's 100% real as I feel amazing when holding a silver coin but I got allergenic symptoms when holding it on my skin for awhile - I am going to try this today going to put it in a small bag and in my pocket and I'm going to see if I notice any effect unfortunately I don't have gold to test it out with that - I am testing with American Silver Eagles so the silver coins are big enough to make a real difference let's see

Mauritio

Very interesting - I believe it's 100% real as I feel amazing when holding a silver coin but I got allergenic symptoms when holding it on my skin for awhile - I am going to try this today going to put it in a small bag and in my pocket and I'm going to see if I notice any effect unfortunately I don't have gold to test it out with that - I am testing with American Silver Eagles so the silver coins are big enough to make a real difference let's see
I also tried with silver and I'm sure it affects me someway,but it feels different to gold. But I havent tried silver too much.

I also feel noticeably calmer and my thoughts are more structured since wearing the gold coin.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I also tried with silver and I'm sure it affects me someway,but it feels different to gold. But I havent tried silver too much.

I also feel noticeably calmer and my thoughts are more structured since wearing the gold coin.
Wow you are correct - I put a Silver Eagle in a sock and put it in my pocket and there is a real difference - I feel light years more energized - it's a shame I can't test this with gold currently - if this is true I imagine married people would usually be healthier than unmarried people in similar circumstances with those wedding rings they wear

Mauritio

Wow you are correct - I put a Silver Eagle in a sock and put it in my pocket and there is a real difference - I feel light years more energized - it's a shame I can't test this with gold currently - if this is true I imagine married people would usually be healthier than unmarried people in similar circumstances with those wedding rings they wear
Yes! I mean there are studies showing married peole living longer , so that might be part of it.

Now an hour later. Effects are even stronger. Mostly softer hair and face , wrinkles even seem less. White of eyes seems whiter .
It's nothing miraculous because I do get these exact benefits from taking progesterone ,it just shocking how similar the experience is.

I'm just wondering how this will continue , will the body keep increasing progesterone production ? I'm sure there will be some equilibrium after some point. Otherwise gold-wearing men would have anti-androgenic effects from wearing gold rings and jewelry all the time.
I don't want to have too much progesterone, so I'm not sure how to continue . I'll just keep it on for now.
I think I'm starting to become hypoglycemic.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Yes! I mean there are studies showing married peole living longer , so that might be part of it.

Now an hour later. Effects are even stronger. Mostly softer hair and face , wrinkles even seem less. White of eyes seems whiter .
It's nothing miraculous because I do get these exact benefits from taking progesterone ,it just shocking how similar the experience is.

I'm just wondering how this will continue , will the body keep increasing progesterone production ? I'm sure there will be some equilibrium after some point. Otherwise gold-wearing men would have anti-androgenic effects from wearing gold rings and jewelry all the time.
I don't want to have too much progesterone, so I'm not sure how to continue . I'll just keep it on for now.
Yes! the same happened with me - very strong effects - i just ate the biggest breakfast i have in years probably - made me so hungry i feel like if i keep it on i would probably eat 12,000 calories today im going to take a break from it probably and maybe keep it in my pocket for an hour or two a day - i think it will be very useful when talking to women so i will save for that - extremely interesting effects

Dr. B

what about platinum

do men wearing gold get the anti androgenic effects?
interesting so the effect of a necklace, wristband or ring should be even stronger than your method of just being in the backpack?!

Yes! the same happened with me - very strong effects - i just ate the biggest breakfast i have in years probably - made me so hungry i feel like if i keep it on i would probably eat 12,000 calories today im going to take a break from it probably and maybe keep it in my pocket for an hour or two a day - i think it will be very useful when talking to women so i will save for that - extremely interesting effects

what was your method of wearing mate
what type of jewelry and where was it placed

Mauritio

I'm going to wear it for the whole day and see what happens. I feel very balanced and clear in my mind now. Less stressed than normally, but not less productive .

I think this is another argument for investing in physical gold. Basically a free progesterone supplement for the rest of your life,if effects are consistent .
And it's probably the best way to conserve your wealth anyway.

Mauritio

what about platinum

do men wearing gold get the anti androgenic effects?
interesting so the effect of a necklace, wristband or ring should be even stronger than your method of just being in the backpack?!
What about it ?

Not sure yet . It should be stronger yes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals