warm body temp, nose and hands, cold feet?

Ben.

Cold feet made worse when i play first person shooters

Interesting ... when i play a computer game that "excites", my feet get cold realy bad too. My feet also get warm laying down/sleeping.
You also have this dandruff issue too .. wonder how these things are interconnected (sitting and stiff fascia around the hip/gut area restricting bloodflow or nerve signaling? so when u play a game that triggers the sympathetic nervous system it is just to much? just a wild idea ...)

I feel there is a issue with the central nervous system and/or neurotransmitters/stresshormones not regulating itself properly.
The causation for this could be alot of things unfortunately ... i am still working on it. It has gotten better overall compared to how it was last year.
Marijuana or alcohol making it better sounds like its "calming" your body out despite of the unresolved stressor.

GorillaHead

Interesting ... when i play a computer game that "excites", my feet get cold realy bad too. My feet also get warm laying down/sleeping.
You also have this dandruff issue too .. wonder how these things are interconnected (sitting and stiff fascia around the hip/gut area restricting bloodflow or nerve signaling? so when u play a game that triggers the sympathetic nervous system it is just to much? just a wild idea ...)

I feel there is a issue with the central nervous system and/or neurotransmitters/stresshormones not regulating itself properly.
The causation for this could be alot of things unfortunately ... i am still working on it. It has gotten better overall compared to how it was last year.
Marijuana or alcohol making it better sounds like its "calming" your body out despite of the unresolved stressor.

ya its so weird. My best friend when he games he doesnt overly swear which i do sometimes. He doesnt get cold. His poture and neck posture is excellent. Great h. Like he is an epitome of optimal male health.

Ben.

ya its so weird. My best friend when he games he doesnt overly swear which i do sometimes. He doesnt get cold. His poture and neck posture is excellent. Great h. Like he is an epitome of optimal male health.

Getting cold hands while playing games does not "always" happen to me, how is that with you? Posture is mostly a result in habit in the way one sits from my experience, but excercising and conscious reminders help alot in correcting one self. But what i do notice almost everytime playing an game like a shooter, battle royal or another form of competetive game my breath is shallow everytime afterwards and i only notice it when the "round" is over and there is a short break. I realy need to do more diapraghma breathing when i notice this (calms the body down real quick).

The thing is, ever since i've gotten these sysmptoms, i can do as many posture excercises or what have you, its not working anymore ... i used to have such a great posture/body composition.

I wonder how much your friend does actively for his health, usually i see these people and consider them lucky as they are not even aware that - unlike many others - their body is working properly.

Have you considered doing stretches and strength excercises for the psoas + femoris and the hamsttings (hips/legs in general) and the calves while also doing posture work like straithening the thoracic spine and actively pulling ur head back (not tucking the chin ... actively pulling the head back)?

Did you have a injury to the hip, knee, feet, neck, jaw or shoulders in the past?

It may seem far fetched but if we want to consider every possibility, postural damage and postural induced stressors should be considered and integrated in ones health journey too ... Systemic enzymes on empty stomache may help speeding up to get rid of scar tissues. Had an interesting experience with it the past 2 weeks, a shoulderblade/shoulder issue i've is finally improving even after many physiotheraphie and accupuncture sessions that didn't do jack ***t.

GorillaHead

Getting cold hands while playing games does not "always" happen to me, how is that with you? Posture is mostly a result in habit in the way one sits from my experience, but excercising and conscious reminders help alot in correcting one self. But what i do notice almost everytime playing an game like a shooter, battle royal or another form of competetive game my breath is shallow everytime afterwards and i only notice it when the "round" is over and there is a short break. I realy need to do more diapraghma breathing when i notice this (calms the body down real quick).

The thing is, ever since i've gotten these sysmptoms, i can do as many posture excercises or what have you, its not working anymore ... i used to have such a great posture/body composition.

I wonder how much your friend does actively for his health, usually i see these people and consider them lucky as they are not even aware that - unlike many others - their body is working properly.

Have you considered doing stretches and strength excercises for the psoas + femoris and the hamsttings (hips/legs in general) and the calves while also doing posture work like straithening the thoracic spine and actively pulling ur head back (not tucking the chin ... actively pulling the head back)?

Did you have a injury to the hip, knee, feet, neck, jaw or shoulders in the past?

It may seem far fetched but if we want to consider every possibility, postural damage and postural induced stressors should be considered and integrated in ones health journey too ... Systemic enzymes on empty stomache may help speeding up to get rid of scar tissues. Had an interesting experience with it the past 2 weeks, a shoulderblade/shoulder issue i've is finally improving even after many physiotheraphie and accupuncture sessions that didn't do jack ***t.
I just bought a herman miller embody today. So i am hoping my posture will be corrected. So i almost never get cold hands while gaming only feet.

My last post before this my feet were cold laying in bed under a blanket. Now i have been under the covers for an hour now and head elevated and my feet are very very toasty suddenly. Like wtf.

perhaps since the covers kept my core warm my body is able to afford to spread head to my feet. Going to remove the cover off my torso now and wait for 30 mins and see what happens to my feet temp

GorillaHead

Okay 30 minutes later here is what i noticed ambient temp is about 65 F.

after removing covers off my torso my feet went from super toasty to just warm/toasty. Keep in my the covers were still on my feet. (Not sure how much i would hold this observation to heart)

my hands are warm. But my forarm cold. Elbows cold. Ears cold.

i will say this. When i feel super warm. My posture is best. My posture becomes very bad when i am cold.

Risingfire

Okay 30 minutes later here is what i noticed ambient temp is about 65 F.

after removing covers off my torso my feet went from super toasty to just warm/toasty. Keep in my the covers were still on my feet. (Not sure how much i would hold this observation to heart)

my hands are warm. But my forarm cold. Elbows cold. Ears cold.

i will say this. When i feel super warm. My posture is best. My posture becomes very bad when i am cold.
Are you eating liver and oysters every week?

LucyL

Ohhhh I wish we could flesh this out. Soooo many have this problem, exactly as described, to the point of ACTUAL cold-to-the-touch feet, ankles, calves, to thighs with rest of the core just fine..
Do you know how many studies there are on the microvessels of legs to feet?
3 researchers at Washington State are the only and recent treatises I could find. And it appears tied to the thousands who have diabetes? And they are just now looking at it?
This is so perplexing. I use hot baths 2x a day, shoe inset foot packs, heating pad between the knees...
My grandfather had both legs amputated and didnt survive so yeah its disturbing.
Have you tried CO2 baths for your legs/feet?

GorillaHead

Are you eating liver and oysters every week?
No

so today i drank some carrot juice ate about 2000 calories at a brazilean steak house mainly meat.

gaming at the moment. My hands at first were a bit chilly they got warm. Now my feet still cold
so i dont think its a calorie things. Either i i have issues with glucose and or need sugar.

also when i game i get super into the game my heart beats so fast i shake
so i dont think its a calorie things. Either i i have issues with glucose and or need sugar.

Perhaps i am in a hyper state of mind that has been so chronic its automatic and i dont know how to chill

Last edited:

GorillaHead

Maybe a deficiency of something? Have you tried B6? Do you have skin issues?

no deficiency i take b complex. And i have tried p5p. I wonder if I am not absorbing magnesium. One thing i do know is my magnesium levels never changed after supplementing magnesium glycinate for months. At least thats what the blood tests showed

Risingfire

No

so today i drank some carrot juice ate about 2000 calories at a brazilean steak house mainly meat.

gaming at the moment. My hands at first were a bit chilly they got warm. Now my feet still cold

also when i game i get super into the game my heart beats so fast i shake

Perhaps i am in a hyper state of mind that has been so chronic its automatic and i dont know how to chill
You're probably lacking in nutrients. This is why Ray says to eat 4 ounce of liver and oysters every week. Eating these two things every week will solve a lot of problems for many people. Do you take thyroid?

GorillaHead

You're probably lacking in nutrients. This is why Ray says to eat 4 ounce of liver and oysters every week. Eating these two things every week will solve a lot of problems for many people. Do you take thyroid?

how could i be. I mean it just doesnt make any sense. No thyroid nope.

but tell me if you agree with this. Noradrenaline causes the extremities to constrict.

I learned more about adrenaline recently and learned that it also increases blood pressure and heart rate and blood sugar.

So i came up with some theories.

maybe i have a weak heart? So i need to do more cardio to solve this problem?

Maybe i dont have enough sugar in my blood stream? So in stressful situations my body responds the way it does? Althought ive drank juice before and never seen improvmeent although thinking about the times i drank sprite i think my feet were warmer.

i may need to experiment with soda.

Looking at this chart it seems like adrenaline is preferred over noradrenaline

This study shows that under alcohol. Adrenaline goes up and noradrenaline goes down. Acute effects of moderate alcohol consumption on blood pressure and plasma catecholamines - PubMed

Why am I much stronger when i drink as well.

eitherway adrenaline over all seems to be the issue. “Symptoms of high levels of epinephrine or norepinephrine can include: excessive sweating. rapid or irregular heartbeat.”

I have mild hyperhidrosis. Like i get armpit stains alot and mfeet sweat when i game even tho they are cold.

my understanding is adrenaline increases under stress. So i am chronically stressed? Playing video games seems to trigger a stress response. Bingo
Norepinephrine and cortisol levels were higher after the video game stressor
Caravel Undergraduate Research Journal - Office of the Vice President for Research | University of South Carolina

Okay so basically my problem is either too much stress. Too sensitive to stress.

During first person shooters cortisol rises. This happens probably due to fear of dying. The game gets intense people are everywhere and things happen quickly so I become hyper vigilant.

So perhaps during video games fear is triggered and during non video games i just have a higher level of anxiety i am not aware about and this causes cold feet.

i remember when i went to clubs i would sweat alot sober and I wasnt even trying to talk to anyone.

Attachments

• 6223F89B-2B35-4AA3-AC5F-BF0A0BC15DFD.jpeg
    6223F89B-2B35-4AA3-AC5F-BF0A0BC15DFD.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Ben.

how could i be. I mean it just doesnt make any sense.

I know that feeling ... the question is always assimilation and utilization, not the amount of food one consumes but you know that better than me. - so waht the hell is the stomaches deal ... just work properly ... you piece of ...

I link this video here, not for you to watch it to be all into ayurveda but to check if you feel pain somewhere in the abdomen/stomache putting pressure with your fingers under the ripcage. Simply checking if there are spots that hurt or feel sore. Lack of stomache acid and impaired breathing is seriously interfering with the body to function properly and messes with your bodys stress response. underneath the chest muscle and/or the upper part of the lungs have all these nerves activating the sympathetic nervous system reving you up and be all fight or flight. Think of hyperventilation or chest breathing ... you dont fill the lungs, just the upper part. When you breath deeper you get the calming effect triggering the vagus nerves.

That's why i asked before how your breathing is after a round of shooting video games. Is it shallow? Is it a little like hyperventilation? Or does it feel like there is almost no breathing anymore? In fight or flight situation we slow the breath way down. If you are hypersensitive to stress as you described then you do this unconciously to often probably. Atleast i seem to ...

Why am I much stronger when i drink as well.

I think this has something to do with how hans explained it, alcohol working with similar receptors/pathways as GABA does. The very thing a hypersensitive nervous system seems to lack or struggle with. Which to my understanding seems to indicate a stomache or a chronic stressor issue ... or both.

my understanding is adrenaline increases under stress. So i am chronically stressed? Playing video games seems to trigger a stress response. Bingo

Caravel Undergraduate Research Journal - Office of the Vice President for Research | University of South Carolina

Okay so basically my problem is either too much stress. Too sensitive to stress.

During first person shooters cortisol rises. This happens probably due to fear of dying. The game gets intense people are everywhere and things happen quickly so I become hyper vigilant.

So perhaps during video games fear is triggered and during non video games i just have a higher level of anxiety i am not aware about and this causes cold feet.

Ofcourse it is. People get their adrenalin up always during competetive games. Even thoose who seem to not yell or be all over the place. Even in healthy people you can messure their stress response playing these games. There are pro athlethes complaining about cold hands when it matters the most, people in games like fortnite or other battle royals run to the toilet due to diarria as the game nears its climax of the last 2-3 survivors ....

In your case, or atleast in mine, it is a way out of proportion, hypersensitivity or what have you. I think it is because the body is already in a chronic state with an hypersensitive sympathetic nervous system. Not playing these games can help not triggering the system, but i dont think its the solution, as the games are not the cause.

From what i know you already mega dosed b vitamins and did alot for your stomache ... i dont think trowhing in tons of sugar will help in this case.

Try to do breathing excercises after each round to calm urself down ( i'd recommend this to everyone hitting the gym too .. breathe properly during and especially after each set). It needs to be calming, like 4-6 seconds in, 4 seconds out, or try to breath deeply into the diapragmah (which feels like the lower rip are expanding .. focus on that). If that is not your thing massage the back of your head/neck or the side of your head above the ears. Whatever stimulates a calming effect for you, integrate it into your gaming sessions (i recommend this even to healthy people).

Your blood circulation and warm feet seem to indiciate too that during laying down you have better circulation and or breath (laying down on the stomache allows for easy breathing if one struggles with it)

TLDR: Got to find the chronic stressor ...

LucyL

No. How is that accomplished.. thankyou for the reply.
I've never done one myself, but there is a lot of discussion about them here on the forum - here are a couple threads,

akgrrrl

I've never done one myself, but there is a lot of discussion about them here on the forum - here are a couple threads,
I really want to try some form of this, thankyou. I dont think I have broken a sweat in 13 yrs

Ben.

I noticed after a while when i lay down my feet get super warm. My neck posture is horrible when laying down. But wonder if the cause of my over sympathetic nervous system is due to posture from the shoulders and below. Perhaps the pelvis areA?

check this study out http://www.anatomyfacts.com/Research/shifts.pdf

Have you had any injuries from sports or something? Thoose should be adressed.

I'd try to check from toe to head if you have triggerpoints, they usually give you a good understanding of which muscles are doing or not doing their job. THere are easy do it yourself triggerpoint massages video guides online.

Have you checked underneath the rip cage across your abdomen for sore/painful spots like ive said above? The vagus nerve, responsible for the parasympathetic regulation which is basicly the counterpart to the sympathetic nervous system and can be compromised and thus leading to issues breathing/digesting (these can be restricted by fascia/postural damage too) which results in elevated stress hormones and a difficulty in producing and utilizing your neurotransmitters properly.

Alot of tension that i coudln't get rid of in the jaw/shoulder was actually induced by the hip as i found out, i just havent been toooo consistent in fixing my posture lately.

Perhaps check out kneesovertoesguy on youtube. You can do all the work you want in your shoulder/neck, if your feet/legs/hips are not fine the body will keep compensating upwards.
My neck posture sucks too when i sleep ... bad habits man. Im warmer in my feet too when i lay down/sleep.

Idk about you but i got alot of work to do with my body ... Doing gut smashing before sleeping seems to help me so much atm ... my hair feels amazing after doing it and i sleep very good/deep idk how or why this relates, perhaps i open up adhesions and my bile can finally flow/move properly or something.

low intensity high repetitions is great to get blood flowing in the desired areas too. When i do pushups or grabbing a bar or anything there is no way the hands are cold, the same goes for the feet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals