Progesterone + DHEA solved my cold hands and feet

P

PointOutside

Maintaining 98.6 oral temperature during the day was always pretty easy for me. Even my waking temps consistently were high 97 and sometimes 98-98.1.. however my hands and feet have been icy cold forever. Lowering stress sometimes would help, pregnenolone was a big player in this but recently I introduced 3:1 ratio prog/DHEA (1-2 drops daily. Meaning 3-6mg prog and 1-2 mg DHEA) and now I’m coming up on a week with consistently warm hands and feet. That is all. Everything is looking up for me thankfully.

jomamma007

Maintaining 98.6 oral temperature during the day was always pretty easy for me. Even my waking temps consistently were high 97 and sometimes 98-98.1.. however my hands and feet have been icy cold forever. Lowering stress sometimes would help, pregnenolone was a big player in this but recently I introduced 3:1 ratio prog/DHEA (1-2 drops daily. Meaning 3-6mg prog and 1-2 mg DHEA) and now I’m coming up on a week with consistently warm hands and feet. That is all. Everything is looking up for me thankfully.
Interesting. Do you have lower cholesterol levels or have you ever tested your progesterone and dhea-a levels?

OP
P

PointOutside

Interesting. Do you have lower cholesterol levels or have you ever tested your progesterone and dhea-a levels?
I had my progesterone tested a few months ago but there was no reference range or units it just said 0.50.

I had my DHEA-S tested about a year ago (before discovering this forum and RP) with it coming back slightly above the reference range. I should mention that I blasted superphysiological doses of testosterone when I was younger. In the process of recovering normal hormone function.

GMT100

Thanks for sharing! How'd you mix the dhea and progesterone? And are you taking sublingually ?

OP
P

PointOutside

Thanks for sharing! How'd you mix the dhea and progesterone? And are you taking sublingually ?
Came pre mixed, topical and oral feel the same (for me but others report otherwise) so I’m sticking with topical to be on the safer side

Matestube

Where do you apply the drops?

I feel almost nothing with DHEA orally, even when going as high as 200mg raw DHEA powder/day.

However, when I apply DHEA+DMSO on my scrotum, it's a whole new game: better mood and sky high libido.
The libido becomes almost higher than with transdermal testosterone.

Superhumaness

where do you get your DHEA? I'm looking for a trustworthy source.

Texon

This sounds like Haidut's Cortinon product which has it's own thread in this forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals