warm body temp, nose and hands, cold feet?

Ben.

Random question ... Are your ears "coldish" too sometimes?

How about knee/elbow joint?

Are you sensitive to heat? like feet or hands being way to sensitive to heat?

OP
S

SamYo123

Random question ... Are your ears "coldish" too sometimes?

How about knee/elbow joint?

Are you sensitive to heat? like feet or hands being way to sensitive to heat?
sometimes ears i dont even notice, so probably not, no cold joints

heat? Nah not really

Vins7

The same thing happens to me, I really have to be exercising or a long time in a very hot place to have warm hands and feet.

Otherwise they are always cold, even without feeling cold, being in a normal or hot temperature.

akgrrrl

Ohhhh I wish we could flesh this out. Soooo many have this problem, exactly as described, to the point of ACTUAL cold-to-the-touch feet, ankles, calves, to thighs with rest of the core just fine..
Do you know how many studies there are on the microvessels of legs to feet?
3 researchers at Washington State are the only and recent treatises I could find. And it appears tied to the thousands who have diabetes? And they are just now looking at it?
This is so perplexing. I use hot baths 2x a day, shoe inset foot packs, heating pad between the knees...
My grandfather had both legs amputated and didnt survive so yeah its disturbing.

Ben.

my biggest help were b vitamins thus far, along with moving and eating in "normal" amounts.

But thoose are just interventions and bandaids, not solving the cause.
3 ideas i've been thinking about that may could be the cause:

1. Parasites (worms/virus) eating all the nutrients in the organs/blood which results in a compromised CNS.
2. Orthophedic issue (fascia due to injury or lifestyle jamming bloodvessels/nerves),
3. Gut Issue resulting in a lack of absorbtion/assimilation leading to a downwards spiral in system functioning

I guess these issues could all be present at once.

How is your woundhealing? Mine is ridicliously bad/slow. How about nail quality? I feel like lack of warmth in hands/feet will inevatebly lead to bad nails (atleast its my experience).

I also get crusts and open wounds from shoes that i was able to wear without issue the past years. My feet look like thoose of an 80 year old at times...

akgrrrl

I see many elders in a weeks time. This is endemic.
I have been on thyroid for years, take idealabs D, Bs and more.
It was an insidious creep of neurological changes. In 2 yrs time I saw 6 different neuros who only tapped my elbows and knees with their little hammer. Only the 7th did I insist the doc explain why my feet and calves were dull white and cold to the touch. I challenged her to give me 180degree towels and come back in 15 mins to test for "neuropathy" a nice catchall term...
So, she did acquiese that she "learned something that day", as her instrumentation then diagnosed me with neuropathy.
I went home to hot baths, supps, heating pads and heatpacks to retain circulation.
As soon as I am vertical, legs and feet go white cold.
Completely frustrating.

Risingfire

why would adrenaline just rise? when I was fueled up around 1hour-2hour before the cold feet arrived?
Are you taking any supplements? Are you checking your temps/pulse? Do you wake up in the middle of the night frequently?

OP
S

SamYo123

Are you taking any supplements? Are you checking your temps/pulse? Do you wake up in the middle of the night frequently?
No and no. I'm sitting under an 175 watt incadesnt bulb, drinking OJ now, cold feet, and ears. hands in the light, feet arent. ears also in the light..

Risingfire

No and no. I'm sitting under an 175 watt incadesnt bulb, drinking OJ now, cold feet, and ears. hands in the light, feet arent. ears also in the light..
Start measuring your temp and pulse when you wake up, 1 hour after breakfast, in the afternoon and before bed. You might need thyroid

Risingfire

Where do I buy that in the UK?
I live in the US so I can't answer that. You can try buying idealabs from Haidut or suchlabs.com

Wouldn't hurt trying one of the mexican pharmacies as well. You can get cynoplus from them. idealabs and suchlabs are dessicated thyroid.

OP
S

SamYo123

I live in the US so I can't answer that. You can try buying idealabs from Haidut or suchlabs.com

Wouldn't hurt trying one of the mexican pharmacies as well. You can get cynoplus from them. idealabs and suchlabs are dessicated thyroid.
I cant find any of those sites

GorillaHead

I still have this to the T. Cold ears which i dont notice but cold to the touch. Cold feet made worse when i play first person shooters

when i am finally asleep i always wake up with warm feet. Once i start going about my day they cool down.

only things that ever “treated” this issues is marijuana and or alcohol.

ive done everything to improve my thyroid. Can it truly be lack of calories idk hard to believe. Is it related to adrenaline perhaps

Gut? Adrenaline? Calories?

so far no one has been able to figure it out for years not even my doc.