Feel Warm But Temps Not Higher Than Usual

Do you ever get a sensation of warmth without increasing core temp when taking thyroid?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• All the time

• Total voters

koreus

Sometimes when I take thyroid (Tyromix) and Mitolipin I notice that I feel warmer and my feet especially feel warmer (usually they are cold) but my core temp has not changed.

My core temp (ear) reads 98 and my forehead temp is 98.5 which is exactly what it read before the thyroid and before the sensation of warmth.

Any ideas how that happens / what could be the cause?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Sometimes when I take thyroid (Tyromix) and Mitolipin I notice that I feel warmer and my feet especially feel warmer (usually they are cold) but my core temp has not changed.

My core temp (ear) reads 98 and my forehead temp is 98.5 which is exactly what it read before the thyroid and before the sensation of warmth.

Any ideas how that happens / what could be the cause?
I'm not sure of the reliability of those measures or when using an infrared thermometer. Rather do oral or rectal measures to be sure and not with an infrared one.
Thyroid increases uncoupling, which should make you feel warmer. The fact that you are feeling warmer should tell you that it's working.

OP
koreus

koreus

I'm not sure of the reliability of those measures or when using an infrared thermometer. Rather do oral or rectal measures to be sure and not with an infrared one.
Thyroid increases uncoupling, which should make you feel warmer. The fact that you are feeling warmer should tell you that it's working.

Interesting I didn't know that the infrared thermometers were unreliable. I have another thermometer for auxiliary temps, will report back if there is any discrepancy.

OP
koreus

koreus

I'm going to start another thread doing a poll asking which thermometers people use, interested to see what is most common.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals