Different body temperature through the day

Kappa

Hello, I'm new here and learning about body temperature. I would be very happy about your answers. I've always had cold hands and feet. For me it is just that after getting up I am warm but then get cold a while later and then get warm again in the evening. What could be the reason for this? i thought that daylight might do something in my body so that i get a cold body temperature.

I would be very happy about your answers.

Hello, I'm new here and learning about body temperature. I would be very happy about your answers. I've always had cold hands and feet. For me it is just that after getting up I am warm but then get cold a while later and then get warm again in the evening. What could be the reason for this? i thought that daylight might do something in my body so that i get a cold body temperature.

I would be very happy about your answers.
Welcome Kappa! I don't personally take my temperatures, but cold hands and feet, especially upon waking is a sign your metabolism and thyroid needing improvement. I use to be cold all the time when I was extremely underweight and eating lots of grains and starches. My husband has always had cold hand and feet too until he subscribed to Ray Peat dietary's recommendations. When you empty your body of all it's stored PUFA's and give it the nutrients it has been longing for it'll eventually get warm and happy!

OP
K

Kappa

Welcome Kappa! I don't personally take my temperatures, but cold hands and feet, especially upon waking is a sign your metabolism and thyroid needing improvement. I use to be cold all the time when I was extremely underweight and eating lots of grains and starches. My husband has always had cold hand and feet too until he subscribed to Ray Peat dietary's recommendations. When you empty your body of all it's stored PUFA's and give it the nutrients it has been longing for it'll eventually get warm and happy!
thank you for the answer. I'm 5’8” (172cm) and 161lb (73kg) as a man. i dont measure my body temperature but after waking up it feels warm but after some time (at daytime) im cold and then at the evening it feels again warm. my TSH flacuates on the paper. maybe your right about my thyroid i have in july a endo appointment.

thank you for the answer. I'm 5’8” (172cm) and 161lb (73kg) as a man. i dont measure my body temperature but after waking up it feels warm but after some time (at daytime) im cold and then at the evening it feels again warm. my TSH flacuates on the paper. maybe your right about my thyroid i have in july a endo appointment.
I think 90% of Americans could use a healthier thyroid so don't sweat it, pun intended :) Ray Peat stuff will fix you right up!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals