Very cold skin to the touch but extremities super warm and dry. why?

sun-maid

My skin is often very cold to the touch, I thought It was adrenaline at first but my extremities (hands, nose and feet) are very warm and dry. My body feel hot too, I am not sweating and feel normal (not nervous or anything).

Anyone know what it might be ? Or why its happening ?

lampofred

That sounds a bit like hot flashes. My guess is high cortisol.

Vileplume

My skin is often very cold to the touch, I thought It was adrenaline at first but my extremities (hands, nose and feet) are very warm and dry. My body feel hot too, I am not sweating and feel normal (not nervous or anything).

I agree with @lampofred that it might be hot flashes. Have you ever taken your temperature when you feel like this?

OP
S

sun-maid

That sounds a bit like hot flashes. My guess is high cortisol.
I agree with @lampofred that it might be hot flashes. Have you ever taken your temperature when you feel like this?

No I did not. I don't sweat tho. No perspiration at all and I don't have a chilled feeling. My skin just get very cold to the touch.

Today it happened after lunch, I just had a liter of skim milk with 3 tablespoon of sugar, a shot of espresso and some very salty canned oyster with guava juice (approx 500ml).

I also take NDT and some t3 during the day. I don't know, It might be cortisol, ill try an aspirin next time and see what happen.

yerrag

I've once taken too much progesterone and I felt cold, but taking a thermometer reading I was really warmer, being at 37.3C.

I was slightly shivering, in fact. It quickly went away though.

I can't explain why I felt that way, but maybe the T3 is doing the same to you. Maybe you are taking too much NDT and T3?

Vileplume

I've once taken too much progesterone and I felt cold, but taking a thermometer reading I was really warmer, being at 37.3C.

I was slightly shivering, in fact. It quickly went away though.

I can't explain why I felt that way, but maybe the T3 is doing the same to you. Maybe you are taking too much NDT and T3?
Perhaps it’s the opposite of a hot flash.

yerrag

Perhaps it’s the opposite of a hot flash.
Or that of a person near death. He would feel very warm, and would lie on the cold floor to cool himself. But he is in reality very cold. I notice the same thing with my cats who are dying as well.

OP
S

sun-maid

Or that of a person near death. He would feel very warm, and would lie on the cold floor to cool himself. But he is in reality very cold. I notice the same thing with my cats who are dying as well.

Maybe im dying.

yerrag

Great news. I just noticed today, the cold skin is mainly on my glutes and on the side of my thigh. Maybe its because I sit at a desk all day.
You made me touch my flutes and the sides of my thigh. It does feel colder than my fingers, which I use to feel.

That makes the two of us. Perhaps that is normal. Let's wait for others to chime in.

But I'm glad youre feeling warmer.

akgrrrl

You made me touch my flutes and the sides of my thigh. It does feel colder than my fingers, which I use to feel.

That makes the two of us. Perhaps that is normal. Let's wait for others to chime in.

But I'm glad youre feeling warmer.
Yes. I can be moving quickly inside and outside then sit for a break. Cool back of arms, glutes, butt, breasts.even my nips perk as if it were winter cool. I just dont sweat tho a normal person would. My legs and feet turn white with cold but thats another story. A hot bath is my only solution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals