Waking Temp Vs Slept Hours

vulture

hi

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I noticed this today:
Woke up after about 6 hours of sleep at 96.5 F, thought about eating something to “stop catabolism” and blabla but felt asleep back, woke up about 2 hours later on 97.1 F

Seems like sleeping hours relate to higher temps, I remember a day I soundly slept 9 hours and temps were also higher

Your experience?

Peatful

Mine experience was opposite unfortunately.
My guess is that more hours slept for me resulting in less glycogen = higher cortisol.

What’s your health like @vulture?
Are you in robust health? Or in the process of trying to heal? Or the space between?

Lecarpetron

Good sleep is hard to achieve with body temp issues. I had temps opposite normal diurnal signal (too high at night, too low during the day). For months, I worked on brute forcing my body temp to rise during the day with hot baths, espresso, red light, sunlight, T3, etc. Eventually I started sleeping better...can't say whether fixing temps caused the improvement of sleep but definitely a correlation.

Luckytype

I notice more distinct differences when i can get 8 hours vs 7 or 6. My temp is lower than we want if I have to wake via alarm but waking naturally puts me in a better place temp-wise, usually for most of the day

OP
vulture

vulture

Mine experience was opposite unfortunately.
My guess is that more hours slept for me resulting in less glycogen = higher cortisol.

What’s your health like @vulture?
Are you in robust health? Or in the process of trying to heal? Or the space between?
I’d say I’m in betweeen. Better than we I started but still cold in the mornings and with libido issues.

OP
vulture

vulture

Good sleep is hard to achieve with body temp issues. I had temps opposite normal diurnal signal (too high at night, too low during the day). For months, I worked on brute forcing my body temp to rise during the day with hot baths, espresso, red light, sunlight, T3, etc. Eventually I started sleeping better...can't say whether fixing temps caused the improvement of sleep but definitely a correlation.
What of those made a bigger difference in day temps?

tankasnowgod

I don't know if you've seen the IBT thread, but sleeping inclined really improved my waking temperature. According to Andrew Fletcher, it prevents the "normal" drop in temperature that happens usually around 3am. Since I started sleeping inclined, my waking temp has been 98.6 every time I've measured it (although I do measure infrequently at the moment). Here is my testimonial thread-

Sleeping Inclined Has Improved My Waking Temperature, Reduced My Need For Thyroid

OP
vulture

vulture

I don't know if you've seen the IBT thread, but sleeping inclined really improved my waking temperature. According to Andrew Fletcher, it prevents the "normal" drop in temperature that happens usually around 3am. Since I started sleeping inclined, my waking temp has been 98.6 every time I've measured it (although I do measure infrequently at the moment). Here is my testimonial thread-

Sleeping Inclined Has Improved My Waking Temperature, Reduced My Need For Thyroid
I’ve being keeping a serious eye on that thread, I’m about to buy a box for my bend and trying at least a 2 or 3 inches incline. I also have varicoceles and a small varicose vein in a calf.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals