Thyromix, my experience. PSA

bornamachine

Hey everyone I have a rat whose pronouns are are "I" and "my" and it also identifies as a human I believe so keep that in mind. I also refer to it as I, me, my.

Anyway, the thyromix experiment lasted about 2 weeks total.
I applied 1 drop to my wrist in the morning and 1 at night before bed.
At some point during the experiment I went to 2 And 2 drops and even tried doing 1 in the morning 5am before work and 1 at 4 pm instead of before bed. These are the effects that I've observed.

At first nothing
2nd day I would wake up all of a sudden every 2-3 hours, this would get more and more severe hence the switch to 4pm, did not help.
My temps stayed about the same and same heart rate
I noticed my arms would fall asleep severely at night
Weird chest tightness that is very subtle and goes away
Slightl arthritis like but not really subtle pain in fingers that comes and goes
Slight thyroid pain hum that goes away after about 15 mins
Weird twitching around the body
No dreams
Slight disconnect from the environment

This experiment probably lasted fri-sun,sun-sun,mon-wed

On wed after one drop at 5 am while driving it got really unsettling little twitches, always thinking I might die, that was my's last drop.

That night I woke up only once at midnight

Thursday no drops, Thursday night was the first night again that I slept all through the night like I always do

Friday night to Saturday, slept all the way again with a lot of dreams

That concludes my experiment.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Cool. I’m messing with thyromix as well.
My thoughts on your experiment are, did you eat more food while you were boosting your thyroid/metabolism? Because your symptoms sound like low blood sugar. That will turn on cortisol and adrenaline to make more blood glucose. This essentially happens to people at night. I have a glass of milk with maple syrup and an aspirin before bed and sleep wonderfully. I use three drops of thyromix in bellybutton after lunch and that is getting me where I need to be. But I don’t do it every day because I’m a minimalist, sort of and i always under do supplements. Also because im thrifty.

Also stopping that product the T4 part in it will stays in working for days. Or so.
Peace

Sumbody

Hey everyone I have a rat whose pronouns are are "I" and "my" and it also identifies as a human I believe so keep that in mind. I also refer to it as I, me, my.

Anyway, the thyromix experiment lasted about 2 weeks total.
I applied 1 drop to my wrist in the morning and 1 at night before bed.
At some point during the experiment I went to 2 And 2 drops and even tried doing 1 in the morning 5am before work and 1 at 4 pm instead of before bed. These are the effects that I've observed.

At first nothing
2nd day I would wake up all of a sudden every 2-3 hours, this would get more and more severe hence the switch to 4pm, did not help.
My temps stayed about the same and same heart rate
I noticed my arms would fall asleep severely at night
Weird chest tightness that is very subtle and goes away
Slightl arthritis like but not really subtle pain in fingers that comes and goes
Slight thyroid pain hum that goes away after about 15 mins
Weird twitching around the body
No dreams
Slight disconnect from the environment

This experiment probably lasted fri-sun,sun-sun,mon-wed

On wed after one drop at 5 am while driving it got really unsettling little twitches, always thinking I might die, that was my's last drop.

That night I woke up only once at midnight

Thursday no drops, Thursday night was the first night again that I slept all through the night like I always do

Friday night to Saturday, slept all the way again with a lot of dreams

That concludes my experiment.
I don't think topical thyroid has much effect. I used Tyromix for several months with no changes to blood serum values.

As others stated previously, thyroid is believed to be inactivated by the skin.

Sublingual is my preferred method of administration these days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals