Help Raise Waking Temp-(Stuck At 97.1 For 3 Years)

Steve

I've posted my story before........4 years ago I "stopped" taking a 6.25 mg potassium iodide supplement.
A week later I went severely hyper----tests showed TSI antibodies (associated with Grave's Disease).
Six months later I turned hypo & have stayed there.

My waking temp has been 97.1 for 3 years now & will not budge.
My highest dose of thyroid was 2 grains NDT, 100 Levo (176 T4, 18 T3).
As far as I could tell it did nothing except effect my labs:
TSH 0.006, Free T4 just above range, Free T3 top of range, Total T4 lower half of range.

One other day I tried taking 8 T3 pills (5 mcg) throughout the day. Absolutely no effect.

What can I do to wake up with a temp of 98?
Of course I'd like to try something that isn't harmful, but is there anything I can do that would guarantee a higher waking temp?

Elize

Hi. Have you tried Selenium or Lemon balm? Even Milk Thistle warms me up.

Elize

OP
S

Steve

After 3 years my waking temp finally budged. It's now 97.3-97.4 instead of 97.1.
It's funny because it started the day after I started this thread.
I'm now taking 200 mcg T4, 20 mcg T3 (5 mcg every 5 hours).
The T4 hasn't had time to fully kick in yet because I've only taken it for 7 days.
My pulse is slow part of the day & too fast part of the day. Not sure what's going on.
I'm sure my TSH is now 0.00000001 which concerns me, but oh well.

My main problem is probably this brain inflammation thing where I can feel a sensation of inflammation & dizziness whenever I do something just a little meticulous or frustrating especially in the morning. For instance cooking breakfast will get it going, but if someone cooks breakfast for me I'm ok. Another example is if I'm rushing to get out the door for work & realize I forgot to gather all my stuff the act of concentrating & the frustration of hurrying & trying to remember what all I need will make me dizzy & fatigued instantly. Social anxiety will get it going almost instantly.

Why does milk thistle warm you up..............because it helps detox the liver? I've tried selenium. Haven't tried lemon balm in a few years......forget what it does. Seems like I took it to slow my heart when I was hyper.

My typical diet: eggs & fruit for breakfast (sometimes sourdough bread), meat & fruit (maybe rice or potatoes also) for lunch, same for dinner. Try to eat a cooked vegetable once a day. Drink some milk & have some cheese. Oysters once a week. Was eating beef liver once a week (need to reorder). Use butter or coconut oil to cook. Start the day with coffee & cream (tried going without but felt no difference).

Elize

Eat 2000 calories at least 5'2 inches 104 pounds . Eat dairy soy and gluten free. Eat potatoes, sweet potatoes, basmati rice fish very little beef lots of veggies use sugar, Maple syrup sea salt no dairy. Coffee. Thyroid meds

OP
S

Steve

Eat 2000 calories at least 5'2 inches 104 pounds . Eat dairy soy and gluten free. Eat potatoes, sweet potatoes, basmati rice fish very little beef lots of veggies use sugar, Maple syrup sea salt no dairy. Coffee. Thyroid meds
Have you always been able to eat at least 2000 calories while staying slim?

Elize

Yes. I only had water weight on NDT as pork is a problem due to high lectin level. I eat low lectin and fodmap foods. Have no gall bladder and conversion issues of T4 to T3 perhaps why milk Thistle warms me.

JustAGuy

Have you ever tried drastically reducing liquid intake from both foods and drinks? That alone makes my body a heating furnace personally. My temps are 98.5 before meals and 99.5 after meals. I avoid all liquids, when I am thirsty I take a sip of water and usually the thirst is gone 10 minutes later, otherwise I take another sip.

OP
S

Steve

Have you ever tried drastically reducing liquid intake from both foods and drinks? That alone makes my body a heating furnace personally. My temps are 98.5 before meals and 99.5 after meals. I avoid all liquids, when I am thirsty I take a sip of water and usually the thirst is gone 10 minutes later, otherwise I take another sip.
No, haven't tried that. Sounds like a good experiment though. I just took my temp after breakfast & it's only 97.5. Ugh!!!!!!

Elize

Steve have you tried vitamin D3 for temps as ii is a pro hormone

Elize

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals