Very happy Dr. Peat sounded much better in the 8/15/22 interview with Patrick Timpone

actknow

Comparing with the 07/18/22 interview, he sounded much better. Peat is an inspiration in that he's not dogmatic and continues to experiment with what works best for him even in his eighties. I'm very happy the problem he had seems a temporary setback and he's getting better.

Jman

The problem with his voice was from an allergic reaction to something he ate. He had the same thing last year and said it was from bacon cured with celery extract. In the last one radio interview he said something along the lines of "if I remembered to take some cyproheptaidine everyday I would avoid these allergic reaction voice problems"

Korven

Legendary Nutritionist Ray Peat Says he's off All Vegetables - What's this about?​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/a8pPe52SFmnU/

Great to hear Dr Peat sounding more like himself.

Thanks for posting -- agree he sounds a lot better now.

That intro was pretty funny. "Wait a minute... that's not right" :sweatsmile:

patricktimpone.png

Ä

Lilac

Classic Ray: "When you get to know an ant..." :happy:🐜❤️

Classic Patrick (to Ray): "I love you so much." ❤️ :grouphug2

T

tca300

I dont think its a coincidence that since Ray started down his very low protein/high fiber/high vegetable path he stopped responding to people's emails, sounds very sickly on the microphone

Me: " You can call me mystic mac because I predict deez tings! "

P

Peatness

Peat already had allergy issues before lowering his protein intake

T

tca300

Peat already had allergy issues before lowering his protein intake

I mentioned vegetables along with protein. He literally just said he stopped all his vegetable intake because it was negatively effecting him.

P

Peatness

I mentioned vegetables along with protein. He literally just said he stopped all his vegetable intake because it was negatively effecting him.
You did indeed. I'm not sure if he did increase his vegetable intake post celerygate.

tallglass13

Now Ray Is stating that a Carnivore or High Fat Meat diet could be Good for some people. Also very Well cooked Beans (2 days for black bean) are "Highly Nutritious". He said that very softly, so please listen close.

well, well cooked beans that take 2 days are nutritious. I think Dr. Peat is agreeable and just went along with Patrick's diet idea but didn't really endorse it.

tallglass13

well, well cooked beans that take 2 days are nutritious. I think Dr. Peat is agreeable and just went along with Patrick's diet idea but didn't really endorse it.
Yes, for Black beans. Other beans he said was less. Regarding Carnivore or High fat meat, That is not Patrick's diet idea. Carnivore diet is probably the most debatable diet on the Interweb. Ray was saying how good it was as an elimination diet is previous interviews. And now in this one, he stated that a well thought out high fat or carnivore diet can be good.
Interestingly, Ray is having his own diet dilemmas. Which is refreshing, because we now know not to follow any diet that does not feel well to you. My take away now from Ray's work is mostly about how absolutely dangerous Seed Oils/PUFA are. Other than that, eat whatever makes you feel good and poop well. Making sure to eat things of high nutrients. Of course everyone will tell me , Duh! But now that Ray is expressing his health concerns and allergies, it makes it more comprehendible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals