Dr. Robert Young - And Tom Brady- Practicing Very Anti-Peat Diet and Claims To Be Staying Healthy and Young WTF?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Sorry, I am not native english speaker so I dont understand what you wrote....
It means you have to outgrow your conditioning to taste you're used to growing up, and acquire new tastes.

How can one hate avocado ice cream when he hasn't even tasted it? How can an aborigine hate living in a house when he hasn't lived in one yet just because he's used to living in a treetop?

Try and see instead of reflexively say Yuck. It's not like you're being told to walk on four legs.

Broken man

It means you have to outgrow your conditioning to taste you're used to growing up, and acquire new tastes.

How can one hate avocado ice cream when he hasn't even tasted it? How can an aborigine hate living in a house when he hasn't lived in one yet just because he's used to living in a treetop?

Try and see instead of reflexively say Yuck. It's not like you're being told to walk on four legs.
Okay but this is not the same... Do you think that Tom Brady is gorilla? He is elite, burning like 5000-6000 calories. Do you think he can fulfill that with greens? It is possible but he would be eating drinking that whole day :D... Where is time for training? Do you know how much it would cost and take time to make this routine for average person? Are you okay man? Wtf.....

boris

@Broken man the human body can withstand a horrific diet for a very long time. Especially when you have an excellent base, it's clear he didn't start his carrer living on soybeans and cabbage.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Okay but this is not the same... Do you think that Tom Brady is gorilla? He is elite, burning like 5000-6000 calories. Do you think he can fulfill that with greens? It is possible but he would be eating drinking that whole day :D... Where is time for training? Do you know how much it would cost and take time to make this routine for average person? Are you okay man? Wtf.....
Yeah, the doctor is full of, as you say, bull****!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag I think Broken man is referring to the initial post of the thread
Thanks. It was odd to me what I thought he was referring to as bull****. A misunderstanding that happens 3 pages out from the OP.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Sorry sir, I read only the first page/comment.
No problem.

It would help if you used the reply button in the message you're replying to.

OccamzRazer

I met one of Tom Brady's doctors a couple years back. Very kind, caring soul.

Based on the experience, I think some of Brady's longevity can be attributed to cannabinoids!

VitoScaletta

He has some far out ideas such as the idea that HCl is just the by-product of salt and water and CO2 producing the main product bicarbonate, which is used in digestion (huh?) and that the ecf pH should be 8.4 and for this reason, our urine pH should optimally be 8.4 (HUH???!!!)
:rofl

Back
Top Bottom