Unimaginable Possibilities & Impossible Minds (with photos)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
At this point it is hard to tell, but I saw chemtrails all over the sky before they announce pandemic and then chemtrails stopped. I saw on some trees all young leaves where covered in a rusty dots from chemtrails. So yes, something definitely where in the air and could interfere with the development of the fruit

That is interesting, cause this year's lemons shows no signs of deformities so far. Shoot I wonder if eating those deformed lemons would have done anything? We were all too creeped out to eat them.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"An environment that fosters optimal intelligence will necessarily promote the development of emotional health, and will almost certainly foster good physical health and longevity, because no part of the physiological system can thrive at the expense of another part. And within the boundaries of life-enriching environments, there are infinite possibilities for variety." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I thought this e-mail exchange, with Ray Peat, that gaze posted in another thread was interesting!

Me:
Do you think learning to write with ones non dominant hand (voluntarily, not forced during childhood) is stressful? I worry to go against one’s instincts voluntarily might have adverse consequences due to it being a slight stressor.

Ray:
Some studies show that it can remedy neuroses to do more things with the non-dominant hand; the brain becomes exaggertedly one-sided from prolonged stress. The endorphins, produced by stress, help to maintain balance when one side is impaired.

BearWithMe

I thought this e-mail exchange, with Ray Peat, that gaze posted in another thread was interesting!

Me:
Do you think learning to write with ones non dominant hand (voluntarily, not forced during childhood) is stressful? I worry to go against one’s instincts voluntarily might have adverse consequences due to it being a slight stressor.

Ray:
Some studies show that it can remedy neuroses to do more things with the non-dominant hand; the brain becomes exaggertedly one-sided from prolonged stress. The endorphins, produced by stress, help to maintain balance when one side is impaired.
Wow... Is there a possibility that if we had exceptionally low stress during early childhood, we would have both hands equal?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow... Is there a possibility that if we had exceptionally low stress during early childhood, we would have both hands equally dominant?

It has me pondering things too just reading it. I was thinking that maybe just practicing writing with the other hand could be a relaxing pastime?

Regina

Me:

Ray:
Interesting. I don't quite understand his comment about endorphins.

i am a lefty. I studied aikido at a zen temple for 10 years. We had to do all the weapon study with right hand dominance. The hardest for me was calligraphy.
it was unpleasant to completely be terrible at something. My right-handed calligraphy was pathetic like a 3 yr old scribbling. There is so much in the teaching that says that your calligraphy is a direct reflection of your mind. :tonguewink: No fair. Let me do it left-handed.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Interesting. I don't quite understand his comment about endorphins.

i am a lefty. I studied aikido at a zen temple for 10 years. We had to do all the weapon study with right hand dominance. The hardest for me was calligraphy.
it was unpleasant to completely be terrible at something. My right-handed calligraphy was pathetic like a 3 yr old scribbling. There is so much in the teaching that says that your calligraphy is a direct reflection of your mind. :tonguewink: No fair. Let me do it left-handed.

That is really interesting! Maybe being forced causes more stress that the non-dominant hand writing alieves. Writing calligraphy would seem as stimulating as painting is. What a great talent to have under your belt!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Once we accept that knowledge is tentative, and that we are probably going to improve our knowledge in important ways when we learn more about the world, we are less likely to reject new information that conflicts with our present ideas." Ray Peat, PhD

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Woo hoo! I got two more double yolks this morning. This makes 3 of them this year and 13 last year!

Attachments

• 20211114_104915.jpg
    20211114_104915.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 9
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I opened a new dozen eggs today and got another double yolk! I cracked a regular egg in the bowl with it as a comparison to the regular sized yolk.

Attachments

• 20211116_132148.jpg
    20211116_132148.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 6
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I got two more double yolks making meatloaf last night! Both are in the bottom left of my attached pics. I cracked the one egg there and it was a double yolk so I took a pic, then i cracked another double yolk onto of it.

Attachments

• 20211116_172817.jpg
    20211116_172817.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211116_172841.jpg
    20211116_172841.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 11

Cloudhands

while they arent necessary, i think that expirimenting with psychedelics is the quickest and easiest way to breakfree from the matrix that makes coincidence and randomness seem more probable than luck and synchronicity. even if only using microdoses. also staying away from dismissive people seems important. the kind of people who have no sense of curiousity or openness, theyve embodied learned helplessness. Read erowid trip reports, listen to people like Terrence McKenna, interact with different divination methods etc. all of this can cultivate a sense of there being more than the corporate propagandized mechanical view on life. Not the only way, but its a very quick and easy method.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
while they arent necessary, i think that expirimenting with psychedelics is the quickest and easiest way to breakfree from the matrix that makes coincidence and randomness seem more probable than luck and synchronicity. even if only using microdoses. also staying away from dismissive people seems important. the kind of people who have no sense of curiousity or openness, theyve embodied learned helplessness. Read erowid trip reports, listen to people like Terrence McKenna, interact with different divination methods etc. all of this can cultivate a sense of there being more than the corporate propagandized mechanical view on life. Not the only way, but its a very quick and easy method.

I totally agree with your point of staying away from dismissive people. I think back on the many of them who had every negative reason for the the "cant's". The many more things I should have done if I hadn't let them burst my bubble.

imei3489

theres a farmer up in a mountain where i live, and his chickens only lay double yolk eggs, so i don't know what you are on about.

imei3489

Here are all of the pics. I was outside and went in for a couple of minutes to get my phone, maybe 3 minutes, and when I came out there were this REALLYVlow huge chem trails. They were as far as the eye could see each way. Whatever made it was fast and made no sound. Later I saw that strange thing in one of the pics.
thats a lens flare....

OP
Rinse & rePeat
theres a farmer up in a mountain where i live, and his chickens only lay double yolk eggs, so i don't know what you are on about.

Ha! Ha! You can grow them, but they don't come naturally that way in a normal dozen eggs. How many have you had this year? I hadn't had even one in over 40 years until last year and only one this year until this week, and I go through 3 dozen eggs a week.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I totally agree with your point of staying away from dismissive people. I think back on the many of them who had every negative reason for the the "cant's". The many more things I should have done if I hadn't let them burst my bubble.
Funny I barely got the words typed out and a dismissive person magically appears. ?

Cloudhands

Funny I barely got the words typed out and a dismissive person magically appears.
yeah i think that we view the world in possibilities, and you can either be a reducing valve or an opening to any possibilities, its okay to be agnostic, but being dismissive is negative

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals