Unimaginable Possibilities & Impossible Minds (with photos)

OP
Rinse & rePeat

74one

I just pulled up this pic on my computer and I don't see what you are talking about.
Here is for comparison this pic. with highlighted square on the right side

Attachments

• Side by Side.jpg
    Side by Side.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 19
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is for comparison this pic. with highlighted square on the right side
I was hoping you would do that, but didn't wanna ask. I was looking for full square around it, but my husband did point out that darker straight line on that one side. What do you make of one strange cloud pic I took a pic of on the freeway with something taking off out of it straight up, onbthe bottombof page one? I mentioned that that trail out of it was not there with the naked eye.

You had said you had witnessed a strange occurence too. Was it just one, and and did you get pics?

74one

The strange cloud pic. looks legit to me, I see fresh chemtrail that extents below cloud, though visually it looks like white line originated in the cloud.

My encounter with UFO happened late evening about 8-9 pm when I went for a walk, the weather was not nice, it was windy low overcast clouds with light rain - people usually stay at home when weather conditions like this so I was walking alone. At some point I noticed above me moving at about 20 mph huge dark triangular object with three red lights on the corners. In disbelieve I looked around to share my experience but there was no one else, so I just watched it for about 2 min till it disappeared and I could not distinguish it from the clouds. It was flying at about 150 meters above ground and it was about 100 meters long on each side

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The strange cloud pic. looks legit to me, I see fresh chemtrail that extents below cloud, though visually it looks like white line originated in the cloud.

My encounter with UFO happened late evening about 8-9 pm when I went for a walk, the weather was not nice, it was windy low overcast clouds with light rain - people usually stay at home when weather conditions like this so I was walking alone. At some point I noticed above me moving at about 20 mph huge dark triangular object with three red lights on the corners. In disbelieve I looked around to share my experience but there was no one else, so I just watched it for about 2 min till it disappeared and I could not distinguish it from the clouds. It was flying at about 150 meters above ground and it was about 100 meters long on each side

Wow! Was it low? Do you feel it noticed you? I find all of my sightings are with clouds present.

akgrrrl

Interesting video! Do you get sightings in Alaska akgrrrl?
We have lots. Recordings of the huge horn sounds same as other folks record from balconies all over the world. Clips of the ones that shift shape and change colors, lotsa miscellaneous that we assume are ours since we have had anti grav tech since 1954...remember the 23 trillion "missing" announced by Rumsfeld under the cover of 9/11? Well gee, I wonder what all that money was used for...

akgrrrl

We have had that tech for decades

OP
Rinse & rePeat
We have lots. Recordings of the huge horn sounds same as other folks record from balconies all over the world. Clips of the ones that shift shape and change colors, lotsa miscellaneous that we assume are ours since we have had anti grav tech since 1954...remember the 23 trillion "missing" announced by Rumsfeld under the cover of 9/11? Well gee, I wonder what all that money was used for...
Oh I just got a chill when you brought up those horrible sounds! From the videos I have seen of those hornbsounds. They sound like they are coming from deep inbthe earth. I can take sky sighting, but I would freakout hearing those ominous sounds.

74one

We have had that tech for decades
I heard these rumors too, but I never saw the evidence of that. And what would be the purpose for a top secret aircraft, that can fly at 20 mph without any noise, to fly over a highly populated area?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I heard these rumors too, but I never saw the evidence of that. And what would be the purpose for a top secret aircraft, that can fly at 20 mph without any noise, to fly over a highly populated area?

Good point! Yeah your's sighting is definetly not military. I have see a lot of video footage of exactly of what you describe.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
My first sighting was out my bedroom window in the 70's, when I was about 11 years old. I saw what I though was the full moon, but during the daytime. It was bright like the moon and had strange shapes on it like the moon. The fact that it was so big out my window and so bright was odd, so I studied it closer and saw that the shapes on it were moving in a rotating fashion. It was rotating so slow that I could track the same shape coming back around again and again. I ran excitedly downstairs to tell my mom to come and see it saying, "The full moon is spinning!" We went out the kitchen back door and looked up and it could not be seen. So I told her to come look out my upstairs bedroom window, thinking maybe it could only be seen from there, but when we looked from there it was gone. I shrugged it off until the next day in my class my tracher,who read up news from newspaper read every morning, read that there had been ufo sightings the day before. I was chilled to the bone, and never left my curtains open in my bedroom ever again. I never saw anything again until that freeway cloud 2 years ago, and numerous things since then.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Does horn sound like this?

View: https://youtu.be/vul4SYL4QiQ

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"To understand our ability to know and discover, I think it's valuable to consider foolishness along with wisdom, since "knowledge" consists of both. Scientists have been notorious for opposing new discoveries, but the mental rigidity of old age is so general, and well known, that many people have believed that it was caused by the death of brain cells. Individual cells do tend to become less adaptive with aging, and metabolism generally slows down with aging, but even relatively young and mentally quick people are susceptible to losing their ability to understand new ideas."
-Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Got another double yolk yesterday! I haven't had one since the thirteen I got last August. Strangely I just looked at the date on the first one I got last year and it is August 22, only a 2 day difference from this one yesterday! Is anybody else getting double yolks?

Attachments

• 20210820_121802.jpg
    20210820_121802.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 13

74one

Got another double yolk yesterday! I haven't had one since the thirteen I got last August. Strangely I just looked at the date on the first one I got last year and it is August 22, only a 2 day difference from this one yesterday! Is anybody else getting double yolks?
You can buy double yolk eggs in a store, so I would assume there is a way to produce them on demand. I like Pete & Gerry's brand, always one egg one yolk, no surprises :shock:

Attachments

• double yolk eggs.jpg
    double yolk eggs.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Eggs.jpg
    Eggs.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
Rinse & rePeat
You can buy double yolk eggs in a store, so I would assume there is a way to produce them on demand. I like Pete & Gerry's brand, always one egg one yolk, no surprises :shock:

My eggs are ordinary. I wonder why it took 40 years to get my first ones last year, and now another year later to get another, almost the same date as last year? When I found 4 leaf clovers 40 years ago, and again 28 years ago they were wild and random. Now they have figured out how to make 4 leaf clovers on demand like your double yolk eggs?

I looked up your double yolkers and they say the odds are still rare, but they look for larger eggs and put them to a bright light to be sure it is a double yolk, so they can't create them unnaturally.

"Other hens around 22 to 23 weeks old produce a slightly higher number, too; in all, it’s roughly one in 1,000 eggs.

These are set aside when discovered, then candled by hand, the rep said. The eggs are put up to a bright light and spun. Cartons of Double Yolkers have been sold locally in Pennsylvania Dutchland for years, but they’re only now being sold in grocery stores farther away. Demand has recently spiked, so they eggs are being shipped out to specialty stores and generic chains beyond state lines. “I guess we just had a market,” he said."

Rick K

If you aren't looking for something then you will never find it. I am always looking up :)
Ah, Sensei, the proverbial koan: you seek it but cannot find it. Riddle me this. (Put on a non-blond wig first) :):

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ah, Sensei, the proverbial koan: you seek it but cannot find it. Riddle me this. (Put on a non-blond wig first) :):

Yes you would need the blonde wig I would think. Good luck, and other oddities, gravitate to the light (of my bright hair :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Although people were cloning animals in the 1960s, it was still widely taught that it was impossible. The students of the professors who taught that it was impossible are now saying that it requires high technology and new research."
-Ray Peat (Stem cells, cell culture, and culture: Issues in regeneration)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"When a person has playful and observant interactions with natural things, both regularities and irregularities will be noticed, and in trying to understand those events, the richness of the experience will suggest an expansive range of possibilities. Perception and experimentation lead to understandings that are independent of culture and tradition." -Ray Peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals