TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

aarfai

3 drops with breakfast lunch and dinner and 2 drops in between. So like 13 drops a day.
Did you say it was more effective than NDT? Which NDT was your rat using for comparison?

And are you stacking this with Tyronene (T3)?

FacelessMan

Did you say it was more effective than NDT? Which NDT was your rat using for comparison?

And are you stacking this with Tyronene (T3)?
Used legit Naturethroid for NDT. Not stacking. I like the 2:1 ratio of t4 to t3

DaveFoster

Anyone have any life-changing thyroid stories with this? I definitely will use it to replace my Thiroyd when I run out.

allblues

This product looked so nice, i just had to give it a whirl. Never taken thyroid before in any form.
Been doing 1 drop in the morning for about a week, and from the get go good things were happening.

It's probably the best antidepressant i've ever tried, the "outer-directedness" that Peat mentions in a quote
was definitely there, like a positive feeling ready to engage in people and things.

Bowels are actually moving, despite cypro. Had some weird gyno symptoms the first few days, nipples feeling strange and itchy.
Would that be estrogen being pushed out of cells by thyroid?

So far looking very promising, now if i could just get thumbs out and start taking temps.

Bodhi

This product looked so nice, i just had to give it a whirl. Never taken thyroid before in any form.
Been doing 1 drop in the morning for about a week, and from the get go good things were happening.

It's probably the best antidepressant i've ever tried, the "outer-directedness" that Peat mentions in a quote
was definitely there, like a positive feeling ready to engage in people and things.

Bowels are actually moving, despite cypro. Had some weird gyno symptoms the first few days, nipples feeling strange and itchy.
Would that be estrogen being pushed out of cells by thyroid?

So far looking very promising, now if i could just get thumbs out and start taking temps.

1 drop topically?

Do you know your TSH?

It seems pretty strong stuff...

Last edited:

allblues

TSH was 1.87 4 months ago, now i don't know

I could probably go higher in dose for even better feels, but thought i'd take it nice and easy to begin with.
Right now i'm just so happy to not be constipated

Bodhi

TSH was 1.87 4 months ago, now i don't know

I could probably go higher in dose for even better feels, but thought i'd take it nice and easy to begin with.
Right now i'm just so happy to not be constipated

Perfect.... seems i need 2 drops to start with...

Good to take it nice and easy, just like Peat says!

DaveFoster

Hey Dave how do you plan on dosing Tyromix when coming off NDT Thiroyd? How many grains of Thiroyd are you currently on?
Just bumped up to 1 grain. I'm not worried at all.

I'll start with 1 drop, and maybe the first day I'll do about 4-6 drops depending on how I feel. The T4 difference is only 20 mcg or so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals