TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well, no matter what you call them, we know what they are!

I forgot to ask--if I get Papa Rat to try the Tyromix, are there things he needs to watch closely? I know he's on statins, BP meds, coumadin, and an anti-seizure med. Of course he gets regular labs done, but is there anything that could go quickly and drastically out of range (and potentially cause problems) if his body is suddenly getting thyroid again? Or should starting low and slow be enough to prevent anything like that?

Thanks again for everything you're doing, haidut. You're improving many lives around here.

Maybe heart rate and cholesterol levels would be something to watch for. You generally don't want the heart rate to go above 100 consistenly and 85-90 BPM is best. Since thyroid can lower cholesterol, adding more in the diet through sugar and eggs is important if LDL drops below 150.

encerent

Can someone explain why taking T3 and T4 together would be better than taking just T3?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can someone explain why taking T3 and T4 together would be better than taking just T3?

Prolongs the effects of T3. T3 has relatively short effects (albeit powerful) so it is OK to dose every few hours during the day. But at night, when you can't dose it every few hours you need T4 as it converts slowly into T3 in the liver and supplies steady stream of T3 to the organism. Also, some people experience palpitations and anxiety from T3 and adding T4 seems to eliminate this issue. Peat himself had these issues, so now he takes T3 during the day and T4/T3 combo before bed.

tara

Of course he gets regular labs done, but is there anything that could go quickly and drastically out of range (and potentially cause problems) if his body is suddenly getting thyroid again? Or should starting low and slow be enough to prevent anything like that?
It can increase the requirements for many nutrients, including calories, protein, minerals, vitamins. One example is that Peat has said that sometimes thyroid supps can help muscles take up magnesium, and if it happens fast it can leave a low level in the blood. He has in some cases suggested supplementing Mg at the same time as thyroid.
starting very slow would help mitigate risks.

T

tobieagle

Maybe heart rate and cholesterol levels would be something to watch for. You generally don't want the heart rate to go above 100 consistenly and 85-90 BPM is best. Since thyroid can lower cholesterol, adding more in the diet through sugar and eggs is important if LDL drops below 150.

This is solid advice especially given the high potency of this supplement.
If you are pushing too hard and run out of cholesterol you are going to have a bad time.
Learned it the hard way several times.

Signs to look out for:
-irritability, mood swings
-digestive issues, for example fatty stool

m_arch

Received my tyromix in the mail today. The rats heart rate is usually at around 55-60 bpm, but after 1 drop 15 minutes later the rats heart rate measures consistently reads around 75 bmp. Will continue to monitor throughout the day.

m_arch

So yesterday my daily average resting heart rate was 66 bpm with one drop in the morning, previously my highest average daily heart rate was 61 (as measured in the last week, without thyroid). This morning accidentally I got 3 drops on my wrist, so we'll see how that goes. I'm getting between 60~70 readings now.

jaakkima

Do organisms sometimes need even lower ratios of T4:T3? I am having better results with this 2:1 ratio than with other products but something still doesn't seem right and I thought of lowering my dose a bit and adding in more pure T3. Though there could be other confounding hormonal factors I acknowledge.

m_arch

Do organisms sometimes need even lower ratios of T4:T3? I am having better results with this 2:1 ratio than with other products but something still doesn't seem right and I thought of lowering my dose a bit and adding in more pure T3. Though there could be other confounding hormonal factors I acknowledge.
Ive been thinking the same - it seems my bpm spike around 30 to 60 minutes after taking this (spikes to 70 lol) and afterwards remsins around low 60s.

This is still an improvement - without i was around high 50s. But perhaps id benefit from pure t3 through out the day as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Ray said that for severe hypothyroidism even 1:1 ratio may be needed.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ive been thinking the same - it seems my bpm spike around 30 to 60 minutes after taking this (spikes to 70 lol) and afterwards remsins around low 60s.

This is still an improvement - without i was around high 50s. But perhaps id benefit from pure t3 through out the day as well.

See my other reply above.

Last edited:

jaakkima

Thanks haidut. T3 only didn't work well when I tried it so it's time to experiment with something in between. :):

encerent

This is too, too strong for me. I can't sleep with 2 drops (1 morning, 1 afternoon). Going to dilute this 8 times with DMSO and vodka to have each drop ~.375 mcg / .75 mcg T3 / T4

As with other idealab topicals, this does feel 5-10 times stronger than the same dose of the sup in oral form.

Guess it's not a huge matter, but what is your ratio of DMSO to ethanol in these sups?

Last edited:

Evan

@haidut If Im not mistaken, if a 1/3 of a cynoplus tablet equals 1 grain, this would also be the same for tyromix with 4 drops right? Do you think the potency of this product is potentiated and delivery more effective with DMSO?

I gave my rat one drop last night just to experiment and showed an elevation in mood for sure. Seems like an amazing product.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut If Im not mistaken, if a 1/3 of a cynoplus tablet equals 1 grain, this would also be the same for tyromix with 4 drops right? Do you think the potency of this product is potentiated and delivery more effective with DMSO?

I gave my rat one drop last night just to experiment and showed an elevation in mood for sure. Seems like an amazing product.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

don't want the heart rate to go above 100 consistenly and 85-90 BPM.
What would you do personally if uour heart rate was generally high? Usually 95-105. Do you think starting tyromix would be unwise in this situation?
Also, have you considered lower dose t3 supp? Ideally 3mg for easy 1:1 ratio with tyromix?

DaveFoster

Could you give a brief summary of your opinion on temperature? 85-90 BPM, and I know that 98.6 degrees Farenheit would be acceptable (measured underarm for example), or do you think 99.0 would be a better mark, or maybe whatever you temp stays at with a pulse of 85-90?

d1d2

This is too, too strong for me. I can't sleep with 2 drops (1 morning, 1 afternoon). Going to dilute this 8 times with DMSO and vodka to have each drop ~.375 mcg / .75 mcg T3 / T4

Very interesting. I've tried a half drop in the morning only the last few days from receiving it. My heart rate was normally in the high 70s and I'm interested in what the product can do for me. Pansterone and some other supps have been very helpful this year. With the ~half drop, no problems sleeping and I've had a good few days, energy-wise, wakefulness and sense of wellbeing. After sitting for a few minutes, my heart rate is around 88 right now. I'll try one drop soon to see what that's like. I was leery about trying some in the afternoon but maybe spreading out one drop would be okay.

CKA

How do you dilute or take a half drop? If a different bottle, you estimate the drops are the same size?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals