TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

brix

How about stop the feeling and start to measure? i will bet everything i own that dosage will not do anything in terms of losing muscle mass. Get enough protein and do resistance training

Eating 150gs a day with weight training 3x a week and body weight training daily.

Progesterone

This stuff is amazing.

On day 2 of dosing 1 drop in morning on tongue.

Wondering if I should dose 1 drop at night too?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This stuff is amazing.

On day 2 of dosing 1 drop in morning on tongue.

Wondering if I should dose 1 drop at night too?

I would not use more thyroid than needed. Many people take too much and experience a crash eventually.

Progesterone

I would not use more thyroid than needed. Many people take too much and experience a crash eventually.

Thanks for the quick reply as usual, haidut.

As I've mentioned my bodytemp is usually very low... (I used to be a furnace a few yrs ago) and TSH @ 4.23 as of July 2016.

You think 1 drop a day on tongue is sufficient for me?

BTW, would it be better to dose on wrists instead of on tongue? can you explain the differences? Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Progesterone

My pet rat's temps were ALWAYS 95-96 range, NEVER could ever get him past 96...

Tested temp just now @ 4:00pm, after 3 days on 1 drop of Tyromix on tongue each morning..

Temp is 97.2 !

Also... this morning, he usually feels cold... but not this morning, he felt very comfortable I could tell. WOW.

Also he feels very good throughout the day, more able to focus, mood lift.. clearer mind, seems able to breathe a little easier, etc.

My only worry now is what the heck to do if haidut ever decides to stop selling this... :eek:

Dobbler

What you mean with crash? I stopped thyroid because i wasnt feeling very good and now been feeling pretty bad for a week, digestion and mood wise

Progesterone

My pet rat's temps were ALWAYS 95-96 range, NEVER could ever get him past 96...

Tested temp just now @ 4:00pm, after 3 days on 1 drop of Tyromix on tongue each morning..

Temp is 97.2 !

Also... this morning, he usually feels cold... but not this morning, he felt very comfortable I could tell. WOW.

Also he feels very good throughout the day, more able to focus, mood lift.. clearer mind, seems able to breathe a little easier, etc.

My only worry now is what the heck to do if haidut ever decides to stop selling this... :eek:

Just hit 97.4

Bruh....

Elize

Of course, why would there be gluten in a synthetically made chemical?

I am sure that your product is wonderful and works for many but for those of us living our lives with Celiacs react to gluten and many plant derived products as well

Haidut thanks but a number of synthetic thyroid products contain gluten as fillers or something like DMSO that cause bad reactions in some people. USP thyroid like Cytomel still contains gluten and herewith something from Stop The Thyroid Madness.

Different thyroid medications

1. ACELLA’S N.P. THYROID
In late 2010, there suddenly appeared a “generic” version of desiccated thyroid–a real shock to patients since the FDA, in all their wisdom (cough), shut down all generics in 2009. And so far, it appears the Acella version is very workable, say patients, plus there’s the bonus that it can be done sublingally. It appears to be made very similar to what Armour used to be made before it was reformulated in 2009, then changed in 2015. Patients report being very happy with this product as well as liking the Acella company.

2. NATURETHROID
Naturethroid is a tried-and-true desiccated thyroid which has been around since the 1930’s, and is made by RLC labs. It appeared to have been reformulated in 2009, but many patients still swear by it. Some chew it up before swallowing for better absorption; others do well just by swallowing it. Hard to do sublingually.

3. WP THYROID formerly WESTHROID-P
Westhroid has been around almost as long as Naturethroid, but 2013 saw a new version called Westhroid-P with only two named “fillers”: Inulin (from chicory root) and medium chain triglycerides (from coconuts). So far, so good! Note: WP Thyroid also has lactose, even though it’s not stated. Westhroid is still around, but this seems to replace it for many.

4. ARMOUR
NOTE: In 2015, after the pharmaceutical makers of Armour was bought out by another pharmaceutical, many patients started to see their symptoms return, besides the fact that Armour TRIPLED in price. See this blog post before trying or continuing with Armour and decide for yourself)

Armour has been around the longest and until 2009, Armour by Forest Labs was the darling of all desiccated thyroid products. We could do it sublingually, and even if swallowed, it worked well. But by early 2009, it had been reformulated (an increase in cellulose, which binds thyroid hormones, and a decrease of sucrose). Because patients saw a return of their symptoms, they finally learned to chew it up to release the thyroid from the excess hardness and fiber. Then in 2012, some of the tablets became soft again and patients were happier. Then came the acquisition of Forest Labs by Activas, and patients reported a return of symptoms, besides a TRIPLING of price.

5. ERFA aka “Thyroid”
Turns out Canada’s pharmaceutical “Erfa Canada, Inc” has always produced an excellent desiccated thyroid product, which they simply call “Thyroid”, but which patients call Erfa. It’s almost exactly like the old Armour used to be (before Armour was reformulated in 2009 and ruined, say patients), thus you can do it sublingually. The FDA allows US citizens to order this from Canadian website pharmacies. List below. I, Janie, use this and love it. See the January 20th, 2010 blog post about favorite Canadian pharmacies. NOTE: many patients worldwide reported that suddenly, their latest batch of Erfa was resulting in a return of awful symptoms in 2014, even though they had done great for years. There were enough reports of this problem that we concluded that there were, in fact, some bad batches out there. By 2015, we are possibly seeing those bad batches disappear hopefully, but not for all.

6. NUTRI-MEDS, THYROGOLD, other OTC products:
Nutri-Meds is an OTC desiccated thyroid “supplement” in both bovine and porcine. It’s far weaker so you’ll have to take a lot more, but patients have always been thankful for its presence. Tell your doctor you are using it to maintain the relationship. Thyroid supplements and Adrenal Support the Natural Way | Nutri-Meds™

Thyrogold is sold by Tammy Lowe, widow of Dr. John C. Lowe, and many are very happy with it. Capsules are 150 mg and 300 mg from New Zealand pasture-fed cows and 25 mg of Coleus forskohlii, which is said to promote thyroid function. www.naturalthyroidsolutions.com The website will say it’s a dietary supplement, but patients find it to work as well as prescription. Says a patient on Thyrogold: I lost 23 lbs. I can fit into my clothes again! My digestion improved. My memory improved 100%. Joint pains went away. I sleep all night through and my weight remains stable, and I can enjoy food. I am 64.

There appear to be other OTC products on the net and some with bovine thyroid from new zealand cows which look promising. We just have to be careful with those which have a lot of “other” ingredients, because those go up as we raise, too.

7. THYROID-S, “THIROYD”, T.R:
These are three different brands of desiccated thyroid made in Thailand that many patients swear by and are ordered over the internet. Google “thyroid-s Sriprasit” or “thiroyd greater pharma” to find sources, or privately ask other patients. Information on ingredients here. Keep your doctor informed of your use. A third brand has been mentioned in 2013, called TR and by T. Man Pharma in Thailand. All three with known ingredients are listed on the Armour vs. Other Brands page.

8. A GERMAN PHARMACY
…will supposedly send the medication abroad, prescription required and credit cards accepted. They source the thyroid from Europe and have no shortages. They will also compound any strength and combination you require. “THYREOGLAND” from Munchen (Munich), Kloesterl Apoteke, Waltherstrasse, 80337 Muenchen. Phone: 089 54343211 (Let me know if my information is incorrect, please)

9. INTERNATIONAL VERSIONS OF DESICCATED THYROID
Shown here. Use the Contact form at the bottom of any page on STTM to let me know if I need to list others or make corrections, please.

10. COMPOUNDED DESICCATED THYROID:
This is a method of “making” your desiccated thyroid via a compounding pharmacy. It works, but is far more expensive than any of the above, and in most cases, patients say there’s no need for it. And beware of two important problems: 1) some compounding pharmacies just use synthetic T4 and synthetic T3 and still call it “compounded Armour”. ASK for proof of what you are getting. 2) many of these pharmacies still try to use cellulose as a filler, which binds the thyroid hormones, even if they deny it. Instead, ask that the filler be something like powdered Acidophilus or oil.

11. SYNTHETIC T4 with SYNTHETIC T3:
Granted, patients who have tried this synthetic combo, then switched to desiccated thyroid, report the latter has even better results. But the synthetic combo is still a much better choice than being on T4 alone, we’ve discovered as informed patients! You can even choose to be just on synthetic T3, but remember that you’ll have no T4, the storage hormone, to covert to T3 for you, so you’ll have to dose it more, such as 3-4 times a day. Five times a day hasn’t been as effective as 3 or 4. Also, many patients report disliking the slow release version of T3–it’s an inexact man-made release and often runs out…and you feel it. Patients prefer dosing the T3 themselves with Cytomel of Cynomel. Read more here.

I

Progesterone

This product looked so nice, i just had to give it a whirl. Never taken thyroid before in any form.
Been doing 1 drop in the morning for about a week, and from the get go good things were happening.

It's probably the best antidepressant i've ever tried, the "outer-directedness" that Peat mentions in a quote
was definitely there, like a positive feeling ready to engage in people and things.

Definitely noticing this.

Mad

@haidut sorry if this is a dumb question but I have to ask for allergy reasons since I know nothing about DMSO... Would this product be safe for someone with an allergy to sulfa drugs?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut sorry if this is a dumb question but I have to ask for allergy reasons since I know nothing about DMSO... Would this product be safe for someone with an allergy to sulfa drugs?

Don't know, better to ask a pharmacist as they have a big database of all known interactions.

PUTFOT

@haidut What do you think of using supplements like 11 keto, thyroid, pansterone, k2 sporadically instead of day to day? Does day to day use have any advantages over sporadic use?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut What do you think of using supplements like 11 keto, thyroid, pansterone, k2 sporadically instead of day to day? Does day to day use have any advantages over sporadic use?

When used sporadically it probably prevent the acclimatization, which occurs with regular use. Every other day is probably good enough.

Lucas

Hello.

First, my rat, Mickey Mouse, wants to thanks’ Idealabs for the fast shipping to Brazil!

But, sadly, Tyromix is not for him.

Mickey Mouse is taking 75 mcg of T4 and this keeps his TSH at 1,13 and free T4 at 50 % of the reference range and free t3 at 70 % of the lab reference range. These are good numbers, but Mickey Mouse still had low body temperature and heaviness on the legs, feeling like walking in sand.

So I did one drop of Tyromix topically and Mickey Mouse get crazily fatigued and angry, looking this like to much T3 for him. So I tried it orally whit the same results: more fatigue and brain fog.

It is looks like Mickey Mouse or not tolerates even the minimal amount of t3 or is the DMSO on it.

I will try Tyromax for him.

Progesterone

If someone has a legit thyroid issue, daily use is recommended right?
Hello.

First, my rat, Mickey Mouse, wants to thanks’ Idealabs for the fast shipping to Brazil!

Mickey Mouse is taking 75 mcg of T4 and this keeps his TSH at 1,13 and free T4 at 50 % of the reference range and free t3 at 70 % of the lab reference range. These are good numbers, but Mickey Mouse still had low body temperature and heaviness on the legs, feeling like walking in sand.

So I did one drop of Tyromix topically and Mickey Mouse get crazily fatigued and angry, looking this like to much T3 for him. So I tried it orally whit the same results: more fatigue and brain fog.

It is looks like Mickey Mouse or not tolerates even the minimal amount of t3 or is the DMSO on it.

Very odd.

My rat... within seconds of placing 1 drop of Tyromix on tongue, gets a subtle but noticeable mood lift, every single time.

All rats brains are different though so YMMV of course. Interesting though.

P.S my rat's temps have hit 98+ degrees a few times now.

Still only using 1 drop per day at the most, in the morning.

Amazing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello.

Understood, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If someone has a legit thyroid issue, daily use is recommended right?

Very odd.

My rat... within seconds of placing 1 drop of Tyromix on tongue, gets a subtle but noticeable mood lift, every single time.

All rats brains are different though so YMMV of course. Interesting though.

P.S my rat's temps have hit 98+ degrees a few times now.

Still only using 1 drop per day at the most, in the morning.

Amazing.

Excellent, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals