TRT At 22. At 24 I Started To Replace ALL Other Hormones

How will my health be in 20 years?

• Better than without hormone replacement

• I am screwing myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

TheBeard

this, not seeing any disadvantages (maybe the risks inherent to DMSO, although pretty sure most oil bases are worse esp long term)
Doesn't have to be DMSO.
What risks are you talking about anyways?

PhoenixGaia

I guess I skipped that part.
Can you elaborate on why you think this is?

Testosterone cream applied to the scrotum has the advantage to:

1) avoid injecting PUFA
2) avoid local inflammation from injection
3) spike DHT
4) allow for highly stable blood levels with twice a day application
5) bring testosterone levels easily way past the top of the range if desired with very little quantity applied to the scrotum.
why would you want more DHT??

X3CyO

Ok.

Why do these people have low hormones?
Are these people studied? What's the study’s standard for ”healthy”? We know that’s probably different from peat and his measurements. We could contrast that information.

We have no knowledge given of what is making these peoples numbers different, but it's critical information since i'm guessing this is where @thingsvarious is placing himself as reasoning to why he has to replace everything.
I'd still like to know who these people are that @thingsvarious is measuring himself against.

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

I'd still like to know who these people are that @thingsvarious is measuring himself against.
Although not ideal, I do measure myself in general against the population included into the standard reference range, given this is the population where we have the most data from.

X3CyO

Although not ideal, I do measure myself in general against the population included into the standard reference range, given this is the population where we have the most data from.
So these people cannot be identified, nor their scenarios? Are there any places where direct data can be accessed about these people? Or a place where we can learn about how this spread is ascertained?

Thanks;

Good luck on your MD Journey

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

So these people cannot be identified, nor their scenarios? Are there any places where direct data can be accessed about these people? Or a place where we can learn about how this spread is ascertained?

Thanks;

Good luck on your MD Journey
Hey, unfortunately, when it comes to hormones, most data quality is poor and does not adequately reflect a healthy population.

Thank you very much!

X3CyO

Hey, unfortunately, when it comes to hormones, most data quality is poor and does not adequately reflect a healthy population.

Thank you very much!
Ok.

But your reasoning was that because you were within that lower range, that was why you started replacing your hormones.

so what is your logic on replacing your hormones based off said data? could you elaborate more?

I understand feeling good, but question your methodology considering you're masking your problems rather than solving them by referencing similar cases to discover the root causes.

Is there a particular reasoning as to why you went for replacement rather than that route?

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Ok.

But your reasoning was that because you were within that lower range, that was why you started replacing your hormones.

so what is your logic on replacing your hormones based off said data? could you elaborate more?

I understand feeling good, but question your methodology considering you're masking your problems rather than solving them by referencing similar cases to discover the root causes.

Is there a particular reasoning as to why you went for replacement rather than that route?
My personal opinion when it comes to hormone replacement: Most people have a better life and greater health if hormones are optimized -regardless the method. For most people beyond a certain age (e.g. age 35 and above) this will not be possible with lifestyle alone.

I have updated the section about the causes of hormone deficiencies and also explain the (likely) cause of my personal hormone deficiency. I also answer your question regarding why I chose to opt for hormone replacement:
Click here, and go to Section 7

X3CyO

A cyst in my pineal gland. I explain it in much more detail in the article
and that cant be helped? at all?

Im not against hormone supplementation, but after reading a lot of the article, it sounds a lot like self justification to mask insecurity.

Steroids to get jacked, attention, etc. The journey to be a doctor.

I don't have any qualms: I'm following a similar path with different methodology. I just think you're lying to us about your own motives. Lying to yourself?

Just a feeing i'm getting from the writing.

I dont want to come off as rude since I don't know you, nor have you spoken whats on the paper, but am just curious, and hope to be supportive.

PxD

A cyst in my pineal gland. I explain it in much more detail in the article

That reminds me of Chris Walker, the guy who owns Umzu. He had a similar story where he had a tumor on his pituitary which rendered him virtually testosteroneless as a young man, but instead of doing hormone replacement he fixed his problem using diet and supplements. You can find his videos on YouTube.

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

and that cant be helped? at all?

Im not against hormone supplementation, but after reading a lot of the article, it sounds a lot like self justification to mask insecurity.

Steroids to get jacked, attention, etc. The journey to be a doctor.

I don't have any qualms: I'm following a similar path with different methodology. I just think you're lying to us about your own motives. Lying to yourself?

Just a feeing i'm getting from the writing.

I dont want to come off as rude since I don't know you, nor have you spoken whats on the paper, but am just curious, and hope to be supportive.
I do not know whether the cyst is coincidental or causal.

Mask insecurity: no.
Self-justification: Definitely. I always do feel like a cheater´because life is just so easy now (compared to how it was before).
Lying to myself? Need to practice more mindfulness in order to be able to tell

Thank you for your comments

golder

I know this is a bit of an annoying question, but if you had to help someone who really wanted to get on top of their hormones due to experiencing almost all of the same life deranging symptoms that you did in your early twenties (but they were needle phobic), what do you think would be the best possible work around here? Would really appreciate a reply, however brief :)

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

I know this is a bit of an annoying question, but if you had to help someone who really wanted to get on top of their hormones due to experiencing almost all of the same life deranging symptoms that you did in your early twenties (but they were needle phobic), what do you think would be the best possible work around here? Would really appreciate a reply, however brief :)
Contact me via email prodived in my articles. Will not discuss matters like this in an open forum. Furthermore, hormones need to be individualized

T

TheBeard

You have to go with synthetic hormones in cream.
With today's environment you'll never be optimal "naturally".

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

You have to go with synthetic hormones in cream.
With today's environment you'll never be optimal "naturally".
I still think that transdermal is -other than for estradiol and perhaps progesterone and pregnenolone- a bad choice

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals