TRT At 22. At 24 I Started To Replace ALL Other Hormones

How will my health be in 20 years?

• Better than without hormone replacement

• I am screwing myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hugh Johnson

No, he isn't. Standard of care in the west is active poisoning, not substituting bioidentical hormones because of actual indication, bettering the situation for a patient.
He is addressing symptoms by mobilizing vital energy reserves. He is doing pretty much everything except cold exposure and hyperventilation to increase stress, and he won't manage this very long. He might just drop dead, but more likely he'll crash. His entire view of the health and human body is based in allopathic medicine, and what he does is what you might get from an expensive private doctor.

Based Kantian

No, he isn't. Standard of care in the west is active poisoning, not substituting bioidentical hormones because of actual indication, bettering the situation for a patient.
Bioidentical estrogen, melatonin, cortisol, growth hormone, parathyroid hormone, histamine, and serotonin are all natural poisons. Replacing these because a number on a chart is too low or too high is exactly what modern allopathic medicine does

tankasnowgod

Everyone is different, but the target range I aim for is in the upper tertile of the youthful reference range. Just falling somewhere within the reference range is not “optimal”. The reference range covers 95% of the population. Certainly more than 5% of the population have hormones bad enough to warrant intervention.

• TRT: Test Cyp (50mg subQ 2x/week), HcG (250iu subQ 2x/week), anastrozole (0.25mg 1x/week), dutasteride 0.5mg 1x/week (as my androgens are high I don´t need the DHT).
Wut?

Very first line, and you are supplementing testosterone (an androgen), but also taking dutasteride because "androgens are high." Isn't this thought completely contradictory?

Why do you think you don't need DHT? Even if you don't "need DHT," are you concerned about other hormones made from 5 alpha reductase, like allopregnanolone? What papers or studies are you basing this on? Where they young men in their 20s?

If you do a quick search of the forum and/or Haidut's website, you will find a lot of studies that show DHT in a very positive light. A quick search on the internet, and you can find many horror stories of 5 alpha reductase inhibitors. I think dutasteride is much worse than even finasteride.

I don't know how much you've really been lurking around this group, cause most of the things you are taking are not recommended, and even TRT is viewed with a lot of caution here. Also, no mention at all of Pregnenolone, Progesterone, or DHEA, three of the most common hormones discussed on this forum.

In your poll, you asked how you would be in "20 years" on this regimen, but I think you will start seeing serious downsides from this within 5 years, likely 2. Off the top of my head, I think you will tank your libido and ruin your mood (mostly from the dutasteride), start struggling with weight (mainly from the cortisol, but also because of dutasteride), and might even be setting yourself up for cancer (from the cortisol, hCG and GH replacement). There might be side effects of taking all these things together, as well. Keto will probably accelerate these negatives.

Last edited:

b555

If you stopped now and used safe methods of dosing i see no problem. But anyone injecting T is putting their body through such a rollercoaster that no matter how you try to justify it, it will hurt you. But T transdermally in sane doses can only help.

In short, "replacing" is a pretty insane concept, you should gently nudge the body in the right direction with your dosing.

How will trt hurt you?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

As to cortisol and GH I disagree. I am well within the normal range. Some faster aging might happen, but IMO a tradeoff worth doing. Life is about filling time and not passing it.

And you have total confidence in that "normal range," right? Didn't you say this?

Everyone is different, but the target range I aim for is in the upper tertile of the youthful reference range. Just falling somewhere within the reference range is not “optimal”. The reference range covers 95% of the population. Certainly more than 5% of the population have hormones bad enough to warrant intervention.

If you use that logic for youth hormones and androgens, wouldn't the flip side apply as well to stress hormones? There might have been undiagnosed (or even diagnosed) cancer patients in that range (or others with serious problems, like obesity and Cushings), with higher (but still within range) cortisol and GH causing their problems.

rei

How will trt hurt you?
Insane concentration after injection, converting to estrogen, shutting down endogenous production, leaving you low T for the other half of the month when even the long esters have dissolved.

The esters themselves are toxic, cause local and systemic inflammation. Probably increasing conversion to estrogen.

Haidut some time ago posted about the negative effects of these esters.

Also, the act of piercing a needle into the muscle once per month or more ofthen itself is very stressful for the body, causing fibrotic etc. changes.

b555

Insane concentration after injection, converting to estrogen, shutting down endogenous production, leaving you low T for the other half of the month when even the long esters have dissolved.

The esters themselves are toxic, cause local and systemic inflammation. Probably increasing conversion to estrogen.

Also, the act of piercing a needle into the muscle once per month or more ofthen itself is very stressful for the body, causing fibrotic etc. changes.

you could be right, but the benefits i have seen from trt outweigh all that. Unfortunately all the peating, dhea, preg thyorid did nothing to help optimize my testosterone, so went on trt
I tried to avoid going on trt for many years and still often think of getting off

Last edited:
you could be right, but the benefits i have seen from trt outweigh all that. Unfortunately all the peating, dhea, preg thyorid did nothing to help optimize my testosterone, so went on trt
I tried to avoid going on trt for many years and still often think of getting off

What are you using, dosages, route etc?

R J

He’s taking two shots a week of cyp, he’s getting pretty stable levels. Your other points I agree with tho . Probably in a vegetable oil carrier too.

Taking hormone injections sucks,
I would much rather do transdermal or oral

R J

He is addressing symptoms by mobilizing vital energy reserves. He is doing pretty much everything except cold exposure and hyperventilation to increase stress, and he won't manage this very long. He might just drop dead, but more likely he'll crash. His entire view of the health and human body is based in allopathic medicine, and what he does is what you might get from an expensive private doctor.

It’s an allopathic adoption of what was sort of “alt” health protocols. Maybe 15 yrs ago if you told dr you were doing keto they’d raise their eyebrows at you, same with hormone replacement in young person, now you have here an actual allopathic doctor in training himself doing these things.

Also the dichotomy of burn out in ten years yet conquer the world vs feel like crap for a long life is BS

Ableton

It’s an allopathic adoption of what was sort of “alt” health protocols. Maybe 15 yrs ago if you told dr you were doing keto they’d raise their eyebrows at you, same with hormone replacement in young person, now you have here an actual allopathic doctor in training himself doing these things.

Also the dichotomy of burn out in ten years yet conquer the world vs feel like crap for a long life is BS

reminds me of this candle quote
disclaimer: creepy and violent

R J

reminds me of this candle quote
disclaimer: creepy and violent

He got what he deserved, tbh.

I think we can trace a lot of self destructive programming right back to Hollywood. Sometimes when I’d go to the ymca sauna before they closed it indefinitely due to a meme virus, I’d hear boomers almost word for word repeat strings of phrases that sounded like they came out of Hollywood movies and classic rock songs. A lot of fatalistic mind programming. Eventually I started bringing ear plugs.

A lot of beliefs and ethos aren’t ours, just filled in stuff for gaps that were left when the previous generations decided to trade autonomy (spiritual and even physical) for sometimes false sense of security.

Anyways the rate of living hypothesis is BS isn’t it? Are u gonna do 1500kcal diet and not eggs and meat so you can drop ur temp and live a few extra years? I reject that . It’s just untrue , I know it in my heart. Obviously a candle with better functioning material lasts way longer.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Once a month...
On what planet do you live?

Broco6679

I believe he's been on the above protocol for years now, so not much will have changed in the past week or two since he made the post haha.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals