Top Supplement Recommendations?

YourUniverse

Oh that should taste nice and mild then. You could make some really tasty liver pate, fry some onions (a lot of onions) in butter till golden, then deglaze the pan with some wine or brandy, set the onions aside, then cook the liver slices in the same pan with butter, salt and pepper, until golden and crispy, but not rubbery (i.e. overcooked inside). Then you can cut the liver slices into small pieces, and add it and the onion to a blender, add some cream, and fresh chives maybe, and blend it all until creamy and smooth. Then just pour it into a glass container in let solidify in the fridge for 3-4hrs.

I promise, it can be very tasty on a piece of sourdough bread or cracker, and you can eat a little each day (which is the ideal with liver I think)
Nice, would you be interested in making a thread about this? You saidnyoure a good cook, recipes like this are really useful to me at least

mrchibbs

Actually, aside from frozen pellets, a pate seems the next most doable. If I add a lot of coconut oil and additional flavorings, I think I could maybe even enjoy this. I also have put sourdough bread on my shopping list!

For sure it's really easy to eat! Coconut oil helps it solidify, and you can add tons of other flavourings like Worcestershire sauce etc. Have fun with it.

mrchibbs

Nice, would you be interested in making a thread about this? You saidnyoure a good cook, recipes like this are really useful to me at least

I don't think I'm particularly good lol, I just watch a lot of YouTube videos on cooking and try to synthesize ideas and make my food as tasty as possible.

What sort of thread would you have in mind?

YourUniverse

I don't think I'm particularly good lol, I just watch a lot of YouTube videos on cooking and try to synthesize ideas and make my food as tasty as possible.

What sort of thread would you have in mind?
Maybe just useful, healthful, tasty recipes that incorporate Ray's foods or nutrition advice. Pates, omelettes, shellfish recipes, things like that (if you have any other ideas)

mrchibbs

Maybe just useful, healthful, tasty recipes that incorporate Ray's foods or nutrition advice. Pates, omelettes, shellfish recipes, things like that (if you have any other ideas)

Ok! Sure! Do you want to create the thread? I'll join you in it!

OP
wealthofwisdom
I'm actually curious about your sourdough bread...do you buy it at the store or make it at home? Any recommendations?

mrchibbs

I'm actually curious about your sourdough bread...do you buy it at the store or make it at home? Any recommendations?

Both, I have a good store which makes it traditionally, so I tend to buy it there. Earlier this year during the winter I was making my own. It's quite simple to make, but you do have to maintain a starter culture, which is fine for people who bake a lot, I just don't want to have to eat that much bread, so I buy a loaf, sliced and I freeze it. Usually I'll have 2-3 slices a week, no more.

ebs

Glycine
Taurine
Magnesium
Creatine
Mucuna Pruriens
Thorne multivitamin
Niacinamide
Raw Adrenal
Progesterone
Retinyl palmitate
P5P

Lollipop2

Oh that should taste nice and mild then. You could make some really tasty liver pate, fry some onions (a lot of onions) in butter till golden, then deglaze the pan with some wine or brandy, set the onions aside, then cook the liver slices in the same pan with butter, salt and pepper, until golden and crispy, but not rubbery (i.e. overcooked inside). Then you can cut the liver slices into small pieces, and add it and the onion to a blender, add some cream, and fresh chives maybe, and blend it all until creamy and smooth. Then just pour it into a glass container in let solidify in the fridge for 3-4hrs.

I promise, it can be very tasty on a piece of sourdough bread or cracker, and you can eat a little each day (which is the ideal with liver I think)
This sounds yummmmy.

GutFeeling

I like multivitamins... some are pretty cheap, so worth the money anyway. Also moderate dosages of B vits and zinc can have an effect on mood, memory and skin, extra thiamine for example has lots of benefits. Some people have trouble getting vit D from the sun...

baccheion

Raw egg yolks, chicken livers, potatoes, fruits, milk, oysters, greens..

Still leaves vitamin D3, vitamin K2, maybe extra magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, boron, MSM, iodine (protocol), silicon/monomethylsilanetriol, glycine, baking soda..

Nootropics..

Pregnenolone..

Jessie

Ideally the less the better. The "food supplements" like oysters and liver can stand in for most things. I guess light exposure (whether red bulbs or sunlight) could be seen as a supplement too. Problem with supplements is most of them have cheap fillers and additives, and some of those additives will actually interfere with absorption of whatever it is you're taking.

The safest supplements are probably the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. And most people are deficient in these, particularly vitamin D. Eggshell, baking soda, salt, and sugar are other safe supplements to use when needed. Anti-serotonin chemicals and antibiotics can have benefits along with some risks.

Mostly I would focus on sterilizing the gut with non-fermentable insoluble fibers (mushrooms, carrots, bamboo, blackberries, blueberries etc.). They help push bacteria back down into the colon, and is definitely the safest long-term option.

johnwester130

a d k liquid by forefront health

b vitamin liquid complex by healthnatura

lapodin by idealabs

Inaut

Food first.

Regular recommendations like aspirin, vitamin d, e, mag, niacinamide, agmatine, MB but my favourite of all—- D Limonene is the best bang for your buck (JMO)

I’ve definitely reduced supplement use lately as my health is better these days but i think all of the above are safe for long term use.

Jennifer

Do any of you have positive results from supplements, or supplements you think are good?

(My "issue" are adrenal fatigue like symptoms, low energy, and hair shedding, by the way)

Based on my family's particular health issues -- NDT, Progest-E and vitamin D. I also keep a bottle of Swanson's peppermint glycerite in the pantry in case of indigestion.

OP
wealthofwisdom
Regular recommendations like aspirin, vitamin d, e, mag, niacinamide, agmatine, MB but my favourite of all—- D Limonene is the best bang for your buck (JMO)

Thanks! What does D Limonene do for you? I've never taken it and only heard it mentioned a few times in this forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals