Is Complete AI Possible Through Peat Supplements?

Thoushant

Hey,

I'm bogged down by my weight, I've gained 26 pounds in the last year, chest area too.
I think it's puberty related, I was overweight as a kid too. and I was still selfconcious about it at 165lbs, though I thought I still had some fat to lose(and I guess I was skinnyfat..)

studies have shown SERM and AI effectiveness as treatment, but I just can't get a hold of them.

I'm thinking of just purging on several peat supplements, in the hope of completely blocking estrogen for 2 months time, and see what happens. mainly idealabs supplements
ADEK
Androsterone+ DHEA/preg
Gonadin
+
Citrus bioflavoinids
Niacineamide
Aspirin?
Any thing else?

I don't mind the side effects for two months, I want to know, if 99% blockage like those potent AI is possible. Any one tried similair, or what other supplements would you add/substract.
Will they work in combo? I hope that nothing cancel the other's effort in the run..

shepherdgirl

I think Ray's recommendation of a daily carrot, carrot salad, bamboo shoots, or well cooked mushrooms, is supposed to block estrogen reuptake from the bowel.

OP
Thoushant

Thoushant

I will researh the extract, and oh yeah, carrots, I need to stick to em!

Wagner83

The white button mushrooms extract potently inhibit aromatase (e.g. I can get similar joint issues). I just boil the wbm for 3 hours in a bit of water and drink the juice.

Dante

The white button mushrooms extract potently inhibit aromatase (e.g. I can get similar joint issues). I just boil the wbm for 3 hours in a bit of water and drink the juice.
Wagner,any other issues you face apart from joint pains from white button mushrooms?

OP
Thoushant

Thoushant

Ahh, sounds promising, I don't have kitchen access, so will search for supplement

Wagner83

Wagner,any other issues you face apart from joint pains from white button mushrooms?

I did not experiment much beyond this side effect, and by that I mean I usually stopped taking them for a day or two. We're all different though, you may notice other issues first or maybe none. Share your experience if you do.
I found it is quite potent at making water retention diminish (face, lower belly), maybe it helps with vein health somewhat. If wbm are a good source of proteins , as Ray says, and lanosterol (supposing it is used from food, like cholesterol from eggs), then these are two more reasons for a wbm galore.

Tim Lundeen

IdeaLabs' TocoVit (wheat germ oil extract) is helpful, try 21drops/day in 3 doses (e.g. 7 drops per dose); also Vit A 15oooIU/day, Vit D 4000IU/day or equivalent sunlight, and Vit K2 800ug to 3 mg/day also help. Peat's general protocol (caffeine, asprin, thyroid, sugar/fructose with enough calcium to prevent parathyroid increase, salt, very low PUFAa) also help!

I've seen much stronger/better effects from this than from herbal products, but you could also use nettle root, which blocks aromatase.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom