There's Goes Another!

sladerunner69

I see. I can relate to the first part for sure. Young western women are becoming increasingly masculinized and self-absorbed to the point where it's almost baffling. It probably has to do with the fact that you're not engaging with those females in an environment where they are likely to open up. Alternatively, you could go to a place where you're more likely to meet a less immature girl, like a library or volunteering some place.
I hope your comment about being a muscular Adonis was tongue-in-cheek. It's not that I don't believe that you are one, but it's not exactly healthy to go around with that kind of narcissistic attitude while being resentful of women at the same time. This is a recipe for disaster, not just in terms of how you interact with women, but for your mental health in general.

Well look at that, Im glad we see eye to eye on the issue.

Yes I was exaggerating my narcissism. Although on some level, I do feel this to be true. I am constantly receiving compliments from friends and family about my looks, being handsome, how I must love life because of all the attention I get from the ladies. Having to take these compliments with a false smile is heart wrenching, because I know in some normal universe a good looking guy who works hard and has a luke-warm IQ should have absolutely no problem dating.

Dhair

Well look at that, Im glad we see eye to eye on the issue.

Yes I was exaggerating my narcissism. Although on some level, I do feel this to be true. I am constantly receiving compliments from friends and family about my looks, being handsome, how I must love life because of all the attention I get from the ladies. Having to take these compliments with a false smile is heart wrenching, because I know in some normal universe a good looking guy who works hard and has a luke-warm IQ should have absolutely no problem dating.
I definitely understand.
I have been pretty successful with women in the past but I definitely doubt myself, but that could just be because of my health issues. This is normal though. I have found that getting out of my own head is the most challenging part.
It's also important to remember that you're dealing with a numbers game. You could ask out 30 girls and maybe 1 will say yes. It doesn't matter if you look like George Clooney or Danny Devito. You'll never have the odds that you want.
Are you much of a partier? Are you looking for a good girl, a girlfriend? Or just casual sex? These are important questions because they determine how you view the sexual marketplace and how you can operate within it.

sladerunner69

I definitely understand.
I have been pretty successful with women in the past but I definitely doubt myself, but that could just be because of my health issues. This is normal though. I have found that getting out of my own head is the most challenging part.
It's also important to remember that you're dealing with a numbers game. You could ask out 30 girls and maybe 1 will say yes. It doesn't matter if you look like George Clooney or Danny Devito. You'll never have the odds that you want.
Are you much of a partier? Are you looking for a good girl, a girlfriend? Or just casual sex? These are important questions because they determine how you view the sexual marketplace and how you can operate within it.

Fantastic insight thanks.

Yeah that is actually a key component of the puzzle that is the female mind. One would assume that being melt in your mouth gorgeous would lead to having women stumble into you and constantly flirting with you. I don't believe that's true, in fact I think the benefit of being brad pitt over some average guy when it comes to getting a date is vastly overstated. Women are going to give you a hard time, and make it tought to talk to them, especially if they are even a little pretty, no matter who it is. It is almost like they do not care what their guy looks like at all. I know a friend who's wife didn't even notice when he shaved his beard that he had let grow down past his neck. She didn't even notice, its like she compeltely forgotten what he looked like. I think good looks probably help when trying to "convince" a girl to go on a date (and this is another problem I have had, the idea that a man needs to convince a woman to go on a date, when it should be a mutual participation where women make conversation and pursue an ambition as much as men but se la vie) int he end though it seems to be how you talk to a woman more than anything else.

I don't know what I am looking for, right now I would like to start with just a date and then eventually a casual girlfriend but nothing too dependent.

RMJ

I've just found another hole in my tooth :( That's 3 in the past year, all in the lower molars. Plus, I'm pretty sure one of the upper molars that was filled years ago now has hole between two teeth.

No fluoride, natural tooth paste for 10 years. Floss almost daily. Obviously high sugar diet...

Any tips?! (already on D3/K2)

I have problem with dairy.

I guess i cant tolerate the milk protein which may cause inflammation in the gut and consequently lower mineral absorption.

Cutting out all dairy and sup with CACO3 helps my teeth.

miki14

I've just found another hole in my tooth :( That's 3 in the past year, all in the lower molars. Plus, I'm pretty sure one of the upper molars that was filled years ago now has hole between two teeth.

No fluoride, natural tooth paste for 10 years. Floss almost daily. Obviously high sugar diet...

Any tips?! (already on D3/K2)

Do you eat/drink a lot of orange (juice) ? Oranges contain a lot of citric acid, which increases loss of calcium in the urine.
Load up on egg shell powder and milk!

OP
N

Nstocks

Just had a 6 month check up and I need 3 more fillings! To be fair, one of the has chipped when I picked my niece up and bumper the top of her head under my chin. The other two are on different teeth pre molars).

Since the last time, I use a water pick, life extension toothpaste and oil pull with coconut oil and charcoal almost daily.

I'm guessing I need major improvements in my diet! again!

Queequeg

Could be your Dentist has three kids in college, alimony payments and a very expensive new trophy wife and you have very good insurance.

OP
N

Nstocks

LOL, some of that might actually be true!

No insurance, it all comes out of my pocket!

Might get back on raw goat milk.

dfspcc20

Third, use a waterpick. I use mine once a week, plus if I ever get food stuck in my teeth.

Which waterpick do you use? I've never even seen one before, so I'm not sure what to look for in one.

OP
N

Nstocks

I use phillips air floss, but TB I think they are all pretty similar.

OP
N

Nstocks

So the filling in my back molar that was filled a few months ago has just fallen out and taken half my tooth with it!

Now I'm freaking out. 27 years old, 6 fillings in less than a year.

Raw goat milk is on the way. Considering using fluoride toothpaste (that I've avoided for 7+ years) and probably upping my K2 intake.

My teeth look healthy, fairly white, straight, none have every been removed but I get a lot of cavaties. Maybe I need to rinse regularly with something to prevent bacteria? First dental appointment is 25th September. I'm guessing this can no longer be filled though.

miki14

So the filling in my back molar that was filled a few months ago has just fallen out and taken half my tooth with it!

Now I'm freaking out. 27 years old, 6 fillings in less than a year.

Raw goat milk is on the way. Considering using fluoride toothpaste (that I've avoided for 7+ years) and probably upping my K2 intake.

My teeth look healthy, fairly white, straight, none have every been removed but I get a lot of cavaties. Maybe I need to rinse regularly with something to prevent bacteria? First dental appointment is 25th September. I'm guessing this can no longer be filled though.

Take some bicarbonate and egg shell calcium and reduce citric acid (OJ!) which increases calcium excretion. After a winter of high OJ consumption I had a black cavity on a molar and these measures made it disappear. Vitamin D and K2 should help too.

OP
N

Nstocks

Take bicarbonate? Not just use it to rinse? I tried the egg shell and couldn't get it down, not sure about calcium supplements... OJ is always drank with a straw.

achillea

Go to this thread: This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle.
So much of it has to do with PH, Acid in the mouth is bad so you have to neutralize it. Cacium Therapy.com has an oral-cal that is cheap and a few drops in the mouth after water or any drink will place the oral cavity into 7+ PH easily.

miki14

Take bicarbonate? Not just use it to rinse? I tried the egg shell and couldn't get it down, not sure about calcium supplements... OJ is always drank with a straw.

Yes, drink sodium bicarbonate to alkalize your ph instead of forcing your body to use its own calcium. You can use ph stripes to measure your urine´s ph.

Read the article of Chris Masterjohn https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/2017/08/16/measuring-urine-ph-got-love-working/

Peat said himself that citric acid increases the excretion of calcium in the urine, that´s why he is so keen on drinking milk I guess.

If egg shell is no bueno try any other form, for the short term.

But above all cut the OJ and softdrinks with citric acid. In a few month your teeth will be all good and you can start with small amounts again.

Sun (for vitamin D) and liver (or a K2 supplement) should help too.

OP
N

Nstocks

Very good information from Dr Ellie.

I've ordered some Ultradex that I've used before (this time with fluoride and without adding the flavouring)

For xylitol I have Peppersmith mints which are a common English mint. I've read consuming a lot of xylitol can cause digestive issue. But I have that anyway :( 10 mints will give 5g of xylitol.

The crest regular cavity prevention toothpaste is fairly easy to buy online

Listerine is very easy to get in most supermarkets

ACT® Anticavity Rinse can be bought online but is very expensive so need to look for alternative.

It seems like a lot of products, but who knows, it might just work!

Diet is next, raw goat milk is being delivered on Wednesday. Aiming for 1 pint per day.

Last edited:

brainfog

I think is it all about the saliva. When your body works better you create more saliva. I tried xylitol in the past and it creat alot of salvia. BUT what about the time your not using it? Fix your metabolism so your constantly have a salivated mouth.

Google "saliva and tooth decay" and you find alot.

Saliva protects teeth against cavities more than we thought
"The researchers found that salivary mucins do not alter levels of S. mutans nor kill the bacteria over 24 hours. Instead, they keep the bacteria suspended in a liquid medium, and this in turn reduces their ability to form biofilms on teeth."

OP
N

Nstocks

Had a check up today at the dentist (every 6 months).

I'm booked in again for two more fillings :( Which makes it 5 fillings and one extraction in the past 3 years. Pre peat I had one filling on VLC Paleo...

The hygienist asked about my dental care which is electric toothbrush, flossing, xylitol mints throughout the day and mouthwash. She said there's not much else I can do in that respect..

I'm wondering if I should have some blood tests done, but we know for the most part cavities are caused by plaque. Xylitol to effect stops plaque.

Stomach is always a pain for me which means digestion still sucks. Not sure how this could be related to dental but salavia likely plays a part in both areas.

L

lollipop

Had a check up today at the dentist (every 6 months).

I'm booked in again for two more fillings :( Which makes it 5 fillings and one extraction in the past 3 years. Pre peat I had one filling on VLC Paleo...

The hygienist asked about my dental care which is electric toothbrush, flossing, xylitol mints throughout the day and mouthwash. She said there's not much else I can do in that respect..

I'm wondering if I should have some blood tests done, but we know for the most part cavities are caused by plaque. Xylitol to effect stops plaque.

Stomach is always a pain for me which means digestion still sucks. Not sure how this could be related to dental but salavia likely plays a part in both areas.
I think cavities are also endotoxin related. Working from both oral health and digestive health should help. In my experience, VLC masks digestive problems which show up after stopping and then we tend to blame what we did when stopping as the cause...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals