There's Goes Another!

OP
N

Nstocks

I have been slacking with the carrot salad, like a lot. Occasional cascara for constipation but I think ultimately the carrot salad needs to be incorporated. (I also don't get much coco nut oil in my diet anymore).

Due to working in an office with just 1 break, I can't really separate the carrot salad from my usual lunch, unless I have the carrot for breakfast which isn't ideal because I usually try to get cottage cheese in firs thing.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Had a check up today at the dentist (every 6 months).

I'm booked in again for two more fillings :( Which makes it 5 fillings and one extraction in the past 3 years. Pre peat I had one filling on VLC Paleo...

The hygienist asked about my dental care which is electric toothbrush, flossing, xylitol mints throughout the day and mouthwash. She said there's not much else I can do in that respect..

I'm wondering if I should have some blood tests done, but we know for the most part cavities are caused by plaque. Xylitol to effect stops plaque.

Stomach is always a pain for me which means digestion still sucks. Not sure how this could be related to dental but salavia likely plays a part in both areas.
Have you checked your vitamin D level?

OP
N

Nstocks

Have you checked your vitamin D level?

I haven't and stopped taking Vitamin D and K3 about 1 year ago.

Just going back to the endotoxin, lately I've got patched of eczema on my legs and stomach and some mild acne over my chest. shoulder and back. Could be from switching hair products though...

OP
N

Nstocks

Just got results back from a private Vitamin D test.

My level is 70.0nmol/L. "Adequate" is the highest range which is 50.

25-hydroxyvitamin D 3 : 59.4 nmol/L

25-hydroxyvitamin D 2 : 11.6 nmol/L

OP
N

Nstocks

So I was about to have filling number 5 and as the Dentist was drilling my back bottom tooth, it was painful. He said it's decayed very rapidly (6 months was last checkup) so he X rayed it and said it is likely to come out!

What is going wrong?! Xyliotol mints for the past 6 months, overhauled dental products, eat more minerals(oysters, milk).

Any tests I should be looking at for other issues?

OP
N

Nstocks

So the tooth had to be pulled out :(

Very painful and annoying. I've never taken better care of my teeth and yet they are getting worse!

I've just found another hole in my tooth :( That's 3 in the past year, all in the lower molars. Plus, I'm pretty sure one of the upper molars that was filled years ago now has hole between two teeth.

No fluoride, natural tooth paste for 10 years. Floss almost daily. Obviously high sugar diet...

Any tips?! (already on D3/K2)
Do you take liquid or powdered supplements by mouth?

OP
N

Nstocks

I have just recently started taking a vitamin D spray (under tongue). Also started taking grass fed desiccated liver and a multivitamin and started to add collagen hydroslyate to coffee.

Xylitol gum/mints throughout the day for the past 6 months or more. Xylitol mouth wash, floss daily and brush twice a day.

Madness!

Waynish

I would love to interact with females if it was normal and productive. As the years have gone by and I have had less and less success with the ladies, I have felt more and more like pursuing romance is a waste of time. Often it bothers me deeply and I am troubled. The females around my college and town are really anti-social for the most part, very self centerred and I think it has a lot to do with society fosterring them to believe they don't ahve to contribute in a meaningful way, and they take advantage of this. The guys I see having the most success with relationship and women are what I would consider to be clinical morons.

I mean here I am, 24 years old, 230 lbs of muscular adonis, and I am in constant distress about women. Its like a constant chip on my shoulder that I cant break off. If you had any advice to share I am all ears.

Try moving to a traditional country that isn't all on birth control. You'll be surprised and your life will change instantly.

I have just recently started taking a vitamin D spray (under tongue). Also started taking grass fed desiccated liver and a multivitamin and started to add collagen hydroslyate to coffee.

Xylitol gum/mints throughout the day for the past 6 months or more. Xylitol mouth wash, floss daily and brush twice a day.

Madness!
If your enamel is brittle it's probably worse to brush that much. Do you take lithium?

OP
N

Nstocks

I don't think my enamel is brittle (teeth are fairly white at the tip, not see-through) and dentist hasn't said enamel is a problem.

I don't take lithium (that I know of!) But cavities are all on the molars....

DDK

So the tooth had to be pulled out :(

Very painful and annoying. I've never taken better care of my teeth and yet they are getting worse!

Just read the thread, got a couple of suggestions:

1) Stop the supplements. My teeth got significantly worse with supplemental D, K & A. Try to get D from the sun and the other fat solubles from food (milk, butter, eggs, liver)

2) Your oral care regimen is overkill. Just brush teeth with plain bar soap (Ivory, Dove) am and pm or you can brush with Xylitol powder instead, just sprinkle a little on your brush. Stop flossing.

3) Stop consuming fruit and juice. Eat more Meat, Eggs, Milk/Cheese, Potatoes, Vegetables, White Bread/Rice, etc...

I was able to heal my teeth by removing sugar/fruit/juice from my diet, brushing with bar soap (Gerard Judd), and getting my carbs from refined starch. White flour products like white bread, white flour pancakes, and pasta seemed to help my teeth heal the most. I think it was MK7 being generated through bacterial fermentation in my gut from the white flour.

OP
N

Nstocks

Supplements have literally begun this week, once they are used I won't be re-buying.

The extraction today was due to 'food packaging' of the back bottom molar. The back teeth rarely get flossed and if I did floss chances are the tooth would still be intact.

I drink freshly squeezed orange juice twice a week through a straw (compared to daily a year ago) and eat almost no fruit due to poor quality.

Why do you think potatoes, bread etc. helped? I personally get bloat from starch and I will admit I eat sweets frequently (followed by xylitol). Brushing with soap seems odd, what made you do that?

DDK

Supplements have literally begun this week, once they are used I won't be re-buying.

The extraction today was due to 'food packaging' of the back bottom molar. The back teeth rarely get flossed and if I did floss chances are the tooth would still be intact.

I drink freshly squeezed orange juice twice a week through a straw (compared to daily a year ago) and eat almost no fruit due to poor quality.

Why do you think potatoes, bread etc. helped? I personally get bloat from starch and I will admit I eat sweets frequently (followed by xylitol). Brushing with soap seems odd, what made you do that?

I said I thought the starch helped because I generated MK7 through gut fermentation, or it was just the calorie density/carbs that lowered stress and improved thyroid. You already know that the likely problem is the sweets, as you have already alluded to this. I put in my post Gerard Judd was the reason for brushing with soap, search his name, he has a website. It tastes bad for about the first week then I didn't notice anymore, my teeth have never been whiter. Although if you continue to eat tons of sweets, I don't know if this will really help.

When you get bloating from starch, do you just eat it one time then get bloating and stop? Or do you eat bread everyday for 2 weeks and continue to have bloating the whole time? Because it takes time for the body to adjust.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals