Todays diet:

coffee
lemon and ginger tea
seabass and new potatoes
chicken salad
rice cakes
red grapes
chocolate bar

I removed all milk earlier this year which has helped greatly with digestive issues.

It's simple. You have a high phosphate diet and virtually no calcium. That's how Ray Peat lost almost all of his teeth before he discovered the importance of calcium. K2 alone won't do it, it's there to guide the flow of calcium in the right direction, but you need to consume calcium for that. Some glasses of milk are not enough. You need either a few quarts of milk, if you can't do that then a block of cheese a day, if you can't do that then lots of well cooked greens (I read that you can't handle the calcium supplements).

I was on the same path as you and as Ray Peat was, when I drank no milk and ate too little cheese. I had regular tooth aches and every year a molar would slowly crumble until complete deterioration. When I introduced sufficient amounts of milk and cheese back in, all my tooth aches and the decaying stopped and I can drink as many quarts of OJ as I want, it doesn't hurt my teeth.

I still have a partially decayed tooth in my mouth and it makes no problems, no pain, no sensitivity to cold, as long as I have enough calcium and K2 from food. When I eat to little milk and cheese it starts hurting and it immediately gets resolved once I reintroduce the right amounts of those foods.

Right now about 100-200g of Parmiggiano Reggiano or Grana Padano a day does the trick for me.

InChristAlone

what is it exactly that you think the dentist can do for you one every 6 months thats so important?
Some dentists will offer the silver nitrate treatment for young kids who can't sit for drilling and filling. And that completely halts decay for at least 6 months. Unless the child has deep decay and food gets stuck. Then it just gets worse. But the silver nitrate will prevent problems. We used it for my son's other teeth that got too bad and so far we have been able to avoid the dentist. But only if he keeps food out of it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I use ozonated water I make myself before using my waterpik or drops of lugol's iodine in it too.
Do you think ozone is more powerful then hydrogen peroxide?

InChristAlone

Do you think ozone is more powerful then hydrogen peroxide?
I'm less convinced of ozone in the last couple yrs but it's probably because I can't see the differences ozone or Lugol's. Peroxide is absolutely very powerful jut a little bit goes a long long way at obliterating all life lol.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm less convinced of ozone in the last couple yrs but it's probably because I can't see the differences ozone or Lugol's. Peroxide is absolutely very powerful jut a little bit goes a long long way at obliterating all life lol.
So you do not think ozone works good?

InChristAlone

So you do not think ozone works good?
I think it does kills bacteria but so does Lugol's I switch back and forth between them.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think it does kills bacteria but so does Lugol's I switch back and forth between them.
Have you seen an improvement in gum/teeth/mouth health doing this?

InChristAlone

Have you seen an improvement in gum/teeth/mouth health doing this?
Definitely helps the health of gums but over time even with the waterpik tartar can form under the gum line and cause irritation and then the only answer is scaling. I think without it the tartar would be way worse.

RealNeat

Definitely helps the health of gums but over time even with the waterpik tartar can form under the gum line and cause irritation and then the only answer is scaling. I think without it the tartar would be way worse.
Try blotting brush, it works well to remove plaque the natural option is siwak, it's what I use. There is some that argue this tartar isn't that bad ancestrally and I think even Weston A Price observed cultures with good teeth but a lot of tartar.

InChristAlone

Try blotting, it works well to remove plaque. There is some that argue this tartar isn't that bad ancestrally and I think even Weston A Price observed cultures with good teeth but a lot of tartar,
Yes tartar doesn't necessarily harm the teeth, but the gums do start receding over many yrs of having it push the gums away. I tend to get it below the gum line if I don't get the scaling done about once a yr. I have looked into the blotting brush, not sure why I didn't get one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals