@thebigpeatowski & @Peata / Other Turpentine Experts, Can I Take It With Maple Syrup Instead ?

mt_dreams

dont use maple syrup. it has nutrients in it, which might strengthen parasites. 1 tsp of t with 1 tbl of white sugar. it will not taste bad. DO NOT DO more than 1tsp a day. 4 days max. take at least a month, if not more inbetween. brand is diamond g. on a empty stomach, first thing in the morning would be best. drink lots of liquid throughout the day.

OP
F

FredSonoma

dont use maple syrup. it has nutrients in it, which might strengthen parasites. 1 tsp of t with 1 tbl of white sugar. it will not taste bad. DO NOT DO more than 1tsp a day. 4 days max. take at least a month, if not more inbetween. brand is diamond g. on a empty stomach, first thing in the morning would be best. drink lots of liquid throughout the day.
Got it, thank you!

OP
F

FredSonoma

I used sugar cubes. The terpentine was Diamond G Forest.
Got it thank you! Do you agree that the full moon is the best time to take it ? Or do you not think that matters ?

Also not sure if you were the one that talked about it, but that feeling in the top right of the stomach where the liver is located, I have this weird feeling there all the time, can't tell if it's like a feeling of something moving around or what, but it is kind of weird.

Peata

Got it thank you! Do you agree that the full moon is the best time to take it ? Or do you not think that matters ?

Also not sure if you were the one that talked about it, but that feeling in the top right of the stomach where the liver is located, I have this weird feeling there all the time, can't tell if it's like a feeling of something moving around or what, but it is kind of weird.

I don't know anything about moon phases and taking turpentine, sorry. As far as something moving near liver, could be gallbladder, as I had problems with it in the past.

OP
F

FredSonoma

I don't know anything about moon phases and taking turpentine, sorry. As far as something moving near liver, could be gallbladder, as I had problems with it in the past.
What helped with that ? Do you think that would be parasites moving around there?

Peata

What helped with that ? Do you think that would be parasites moving around there?
I think "lowering estrogen" helped mine, such as by taking vitamin E. Making sure to get adequate protein and minerals (besides vitamins) may have helped too, since it also helps the liver remove estrogen.

OP
F

FredSonoma

I think "lowering estrogen" helped mine, such as by taking vitamin E. Making sure to get adequate protein and minerals (besides vitamins) may have helped too, since it also helps the liver remove estrogen.
Okay thanks!

Lurker

Go ahead and stock up on the apple juice. I was getting the White House Premium.

OP
F

FredSonoma

Hey Peata - what do you think is the minimum numbers of day in a row needed to take Turpentine to have good effect? Also how did you stay regular?

Peata

Sorry, I shouldn't be considered one of the "turpentine experts" as I experimented with it for a fairly short time, as I recall. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable can show up to answer the terpentine questions. Good luck everyone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals