Looking For Milkshake Syrup/powder With No Crap!

nwo2012

Trying to get the kids onto lower fat milk and I know one way they will drink it is if its in a milkshake.
I'm in Australia, but would even import the stuff. I've looked all over but to no avail, can not find a
milkshake powder or syrup without crap ingredients. Would rather avoid even so-called natural flavors.
Tried blending berries, sieving out seeds, but doesn't taste to great that way.

Any other ideas? Don't want to use bananas for the extra serotonin.

OP
N

nwo2012

Cocoa and sugar?

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah we do make a hot cocoa and sugar in the morning, so that's a great idea.
But I have my son drinking 2.5L milk daily and he would only drink this quantity either plain full fat milk or in a strawberry/raspberry type drink. The store ones all have 'natural flavors' which as we know are made in a lab with many contaminants.
He wouldn't drink cold cocoa, most of the milk is consumed whilst at school in a flask. So hence the issue.

Herbie

you could make strawberry syrup with sugar and strawberry’s

theLaw

Made the following recipe posted from another member, and can confirm that once it sets-up, it basically Hershey's:

+ 1C Cocoa Powder
+ 1C Sugar
+ 1.5C water
few drops vanilla

mix on medium heat until bubbling (for one minute) - then let sit in fridge - done!!!:D

OP
N

nwo2012

you could make strawberry syrup with sugar and strawberry’s

Yeah aint a bad idea, not sure how bad strawberries are (in terms of thyroid suppression) without their seeds.
Might give that a go, sieve out the seeds once its liquid.

OP
N

nwo2012

Made the following recipe posted from another member, and can confirm that once it sets-up, it basically Hershey's:

+ 1C Cocoa Powder
+ 1C Sugar
+ 1.5C water
few drops vanilla

mix on medium heat until bubbling (for one minute) - then let sit in the fridge - done!!!:D

Thanks mate, Im going to cook that up today and see how he likes it added to cold milk.

If only there was PUFA-free full-fat cows milk then wouldn't need all these ideas.
Btw @theLaw, hows the stearic acid supplementation going? Im sure it was you in one of the threads, or am I mistaken?

theLaw

Thanks mate, Im going to cook that up today and see how he likes it added to cold milk.

If only there was PUFA-free full-fat cows milk then wouldn't need all these ideas.
Btw @theLaw, hows the stearic acid supplementation going? Im sure it was you in one of the threads, or am I mistaken?

I put the SA on hold as it was a bit too difficult to avoid digestive issues at any dose (like gelatin), but I'll probably pick it back up at some point because it was pretty impressive.

Right now I've stopped all topical sups, and am using a caffeine/niacinamide/aspirin/glycine stack which seems to be working better than everything else that I tried, and my Tyromix dose is down to 3 drops per day. I should have just stuck with this in the beginning, but I guess at least now I know what doesn't work for me.

Blocking the release of free-fatty-acids has been really tricky for me, hence the other sup experiments, but it looks like other methods are too tricky without a clean liver.

A. squamosa

frozen cherries are pretty great (they've already been pitted, mostly) - so cooking them up with some sugar is delicious, and probably if you blended them it would be a good addition? you could even add cocoa and some coconut milk to make it like a cherry-ripe flavour.

A. squamosa

also adding caramel to milk i.e., caramel milkshake, is bound to be popular - you can get caramel/salted caramel sauces without any crap in them pretty easily I think (harris farm has a really nice one)

HDD

I’ve used frozen mangoes, oj concentrate, a small amount of good vanilla ice cream, milk, and sugar to make smoothies. I’ve also used frozen peaches and frozen mixed fruits (not organic) with a mix of the above and sometimes add Greek yogurt for extra protein,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals