Canadians, I'll Buy Maple Syrup From You If You Can Get It At A Really Cheap Price

I'll pay for the shipping of course but if you have access to a good priced wholesale case, I'm interested because where I live in California, it's expensive AF. This obviously would only make sense if it's cheap enough up there, at the source.

:)

and of course I'm talking about the real deal. High quality 100% pure, not cut with water or sugar. Not sure on the grade A or B thing yet.

It seems you'll have to be in Quebec:

"Quebec produces about three-quarters of the world's maple syrup supply."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/201 ... eir-cartel

axf9xj.jpg

schultz

I'm curious, how much does it cost down there? I buy a litre for about $13.00 in Ontario.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The cheapest I can get it 12.5 ounces for around $7. It says 100% pure but who knows. :ninja

akgrrrl

The cheapest I can get it 12.5 ounces for around $7. It says 100% pure but who knows. :ninja
If the local health food /feed store owner can be trusted, she sez theur bulk product does come from Ontario. She provides what used to be called grade B, now required to be called Robust In usa . Grade b is less processed and is loaded with nutrients over grade A. Grade A never tripped my trigger anyway, tastes like Aunt Jemimas all bland and synthetic. Birch syrup is amazing also said the food nerd...

somuch4food

I'm from Quebec. Production is actually quite controlled. Reserves are made to prevent shortages during bad years and to keep prices high.

A good deal for maple syrup here is about 5$CAD for the 540ml/18 ounce can. Most of the time it can be found at 7-8$ though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom