NY Governor Cuomo: ‘I don’t really trust experts’

haidut

Forum Supporter
The article would have been hilarious if it was not a confirmation of the absolute corruption and charade when it comes to all things "pandemic". After mocking Trump's dismissal of "experts" throughout all 4 of his years as President, and especially during 2020, it is now apparently perfectly normal and acceptable for his political opponents to break with "expert" advice when it comes to political decisions affecting the lives/health of millions of people. The real question is this - if all those politicians have shown that "listen to the experts" is just a political slogan and they certainly don't follow it, then why should we? It looks like the Israelis are waking up to the COVID-19 fraud, now that they have been told lockdowns won't be lifted even after vaccination. I wonder how long before the rest of the Western world does too...and...now I know why National Guard troops are still in DC - to protect "Beijing Biden" after people realize they have been had and start taking to the streets.

"...Cuomo has made his position on health experts clear in recent days, even saying during a Friday press conference that he doesn’t “really trust them.” “When I say ‘experts’ in air quotes, it sounds like I’m saying I don’t really trust the experts,” the governor said. “Because I don’t.” The quote now looks especially bad in the context of a new report from the New York Times, detailing Cuomo’s troubled relationship with health officials in his state during the pandemic. "

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod

HumanLife

Gosh, I really hope this was a political stunt because that at least means that things will start going back to normal in a few more months. If it takes two weeks of constant media messaging to brainwash people to believe a pandemic is actually going on, maybe after two weeks of silence or a gradual decreased amount of attention put on covid, people will forget about it and start thinking of the future more. It’s a shame it has come to this with millions and millions of innocent’s people lives ruined, and if you protested to the abuse, you’d be punished emotionally and physically. The worst part is that it can happen again - and they know what to do to manipulate the same people again. Hopefully it’s not as effective the next time.

DrJ

Cuomo is an idiot. Our leadership is mostly made up of incompetent hypocrites. It's time to plan a slow peaceful transition to a new way of government or we will end up with widespread violence and starvation.

tankasnowgod

New Yorkers are to blame for the Cuomo plague

Why would you think that? After the revelations about Dominion and other voter fraud, why would you believe ANY election in recent memory (and likely most throughout history) was honest?

Perry Staltic

Why would you think that? After the revelations about Dominion and other voter fraud, why would you believe ANY election in recent memory (and likely most throughout history) was honest?

I guess I was speaking theoretically. True, no such thing as an honest election in Democrat-run enclaves.

tankasnowgod

The article would have been hilarious if it was not a confirmation of the absolute corruption and charade when it comes to all things "pandemic". After mocking Trump's dismissal of "experts" throughout all 4 of his years as President, and especially during 2020, it is now apparently perfectly normal and acceptable for his political opponents to break with "expert" advice when it comes to political decisions affecting the lives/health of millions of people. The real question is this - if all those politicians have shown that "listen to the experts" is just a political slogan and they certainly don't follow it, then why should we? It looks like the Israelis are waking up to the COVID-19 fraud, now that they have been told lockdowns won't be lifted even after vaccination. I wonder how long before the rest of the Western world does too...and...now I know why National Guard troops are still in DC - to protect "Beijing Biden" after people realize they have been had and start taking to the streets.

"...Cuomo has made his position on health experts clear in recent days, even saying during a Friday press conference that he doesn’t “really trust them.” “When I say ‘experts’ in air quotes, it sounds like I’m saying I don’t really trust the experts,” the governor said. “Because I don’t.” The quote now looks especially bad in the context of a new report from the New York Times, detailing Cuomo’s troubled relationship with health officials in his state during the pandemic. "

When this whole COVID nonsense started, I heard a lot of people suggesting this was just another way to "get Trump." I dismissed it a bit at the time, because it seemed like a worldwide scam. But maybe Trump really was a Worldwide threat to entrenched global interests.

Regardless of that, sure seems like democrat politicians and leaders are doing everything within their power to enforce that idea. Now that Biden is the supposed President, people like Cuomo are willing to do a 180 degree turn from what they were saying just a couple weeks ago. Of course, we've seen 180 degree turns in this show before, like when "health" officials reversed themselves on wearing masks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Of course, we've seen 180 degree turns in this show before, like when "health" officials reversed themselves on wearing masks.

Changing 180 degrees based on new evidence is OK. The issue I see is that if our position was say at 0 degrees, Cuomo's position was 180 degrees from ours, and then he does a 180 degree turn, somehow he does not get back to our original position. Somehow we are always definitely "wrong" while he and his ilk are always "right" or at least always on the "right track", so changes to their position never invalidate their original one or any of the intermediate ones they have held so far. Maybe that's just how politics works nowadays...

Regina

I think his line, ‘Everybody has a plan until I punch them in the face,’” belongs on his gravestone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think his line, ‘Everybody has a plan until I punch them in the face,’” belongs on his gravestone.

Well, I think he stole that line from Mike "Iron" Tyson, and surely do hope Mike punches him in the face before this clown goes.

Drareg

Re-election concerns, the data shows his popularity is down, the data shows folks are sick of lockdowns and covid so Cuomo is adjusting his clown face for his coming circus act to regain popularity.
It could also be non linear warfare as mentioned in hypernormalization, this clip doesn’t get old-

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Re-election concerns, the data shows his popularity is down, the data shows folks are sick of lockdowns and covid so Cuomo is adjusting his clown face for his coming circus act to regain popularity.
It could also be non linear warfare as mentioned in hypernormalization, this clip doesn’t get old-

Yep, it is the strategy of "constant tension" invented by the CIA, perfected by Mossad and MI-6, and now in (probably) worldwide use by virtually all countries. Not sure why the video says it was invented by that Russian guy, this has been the main tactic of terrorizing the public for decades.

Drareg

Yep, it is the strategy of "constant tension" invented by the CIA, perfected by Mossad and MI-6, and now in (probably) worldwide use by virtually all countries. Not sure why the video says it was invented by that Russian guy, this has been the main tactic of terrorizing the public for decades.

Adam Curtis may well be a limited hangout hence the Russian blame, the question is would the BBC really allow him make documentaries exposing Mi6.....

Serge

Our leadership is mostly made up of incompetent hypocrites.
Totally irrseponsible, that's the main thing. They blatantly lie in your face day after day and get away with it. Orwellian absurdity has become a norm.

yerrag

No such thing these days about re-election concerns. Dominion rules. "Stay home" applies more to elections than to the pandemic.

It's a scam - stay home. TRUE for elections

It's a scam- go out an mingle. TRUE for the pandemic.

Lejeboca

Changing 180 degrees based on new evidence is OK. The issue I see is that if our position was say at 0 degrees, Cuomo's position was 180 degrees from ours, and then he does a 180 degree turn, somehow he does not get back to our original position. Somehow we are always definitely "wrong" while he and his ilk are always "right" or at least always on the "right track", so changes to their position never invalidate their original one or any of the intermediate ones they have held so far. Maybe that's just how politics works nowadays...

The Emmy-winning persona for "best pandemic handling broadcast" (drumbeat, please, if it were not so sad) :

"The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, [then-President Donald Trump] turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting."

Elast1c

It's just how they get away with murder. Do what you what we want to do (be free) but subjugate those around you (murder) mandate anti-libertatian mandates, walk away with a scandal, then get condemned not for murder or the mandates but for "not trusting the experts" after making you forced to follow said "experts" oh and probably whatever other thing they probably did that was abhorrent. The next individual will definitely "follow the experts" and everyone will cheer.. social justice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals