First Time Hormone User Need Preg Dosage Advice

Pufa

Im a male looking to quit cannabis and read ray recommend preg prog and thyroid for the weening off/insomnia phase.
No dosage advices though... I was thinking to starting with just preg instead of jumping to a whole stack of hormones right away.
Any dosage advice for pregnenolone for a first time hormone user?

shine

Start with 5mg per day sublingually and increase to 50mg per day over a couple of days if needed.

OP
P

Pufa

Start with 5mg per day sublingually and increase to 50mg per day over a couple of days if needed.

Ok thanks, sounds low enough to avoid the shrinkage! Scary reading about that on here. You recommended idealabs? The health stores only have pills.

shine

When I started using pregnenolone I opened 50mg pills and took a small amount of it sublingually. Idealabs StressNon is a good product, I can recommend that.

baccheion

When I started using pregnenolone I opened 50mg pills and took a small amount of it sublingually. Idealabs StressNon is a good product, I can recommend that.
Thought it was better to take much higher amounts of pregnenolone initially, then taper as times went by? And that starting lower applies to DHEA?

shine

Thought it was better to take much higher amounts of pregnenolone initially, then taper as times went by? And that starting lower applies to DHEA?

That's how I did it and what I recommend. There are other ways to do it, but this is what worked for me. My health was very bad at the time and I didn't want to overdo it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals