The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
That's what I was thinking. I think they may listen now that I've inundated them with all of the research and findings that are not shown on CNN.
I think I was affected by shedding because I got covid after visiting them and when I finally got ahold of some ivermectin I felt a cathartic change, deep down.
I knew I wouldn’t find anything to support ivermectin on Google. The intelligent people on this forum know where to find the real news.

P

Peatness

I am watching this video now that Charlie ousted elsewhere, and within the first 10 minutes heard Bill Gates say that with vaccines we can reduce the world’s population by 15%.
Apparently he didn't mean it the way it sounded. Lol we know exactly what he meant.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” Thomas Jefferson

gunther

This documentary is riveting and needs a bowl of popcorn to go with it. I just finished it, wow!

I thought about watching this, but think it might be a little too depressing. I've come to accept that a massive die-off could very well be coming our way and for now that's enough. Let us know if there's any new information that we might need.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I thought about watching this, but think it might be a little too depressing. I've come to accept that a massive die-off could very well be coming our way and for now that's enough. Let us know if there's any new information that we might need.
It actually wasn’t depressing, like I can’t watch bad stuff with children or satanic type stuff. This was pure information and facts, almost like a good movie. I would watch it again.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“But sometimes experiments seem to be designed as advertising, rather than science.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“There is a tendency to see inflammation not only as a normal part of immunity, but to see it as being proportional to the nature of the antigen, except when the immune system has been primed for it by previous contact, in which case the organism will either not react at all (because it has become immune), or it will react much more violently than it did on the first exposure, because it has become allergic. But, in reality, the mere concentration of glucose and sodium in the blood (and of thyroid, and many other substances that aren't considered to be part of the immune system) can make a tremendous difference in the degree of "immunological" reaction.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.” -Thomas Jefferson

gunther

It actually wasn’t depressing, like I can’t watch bad stuff with children or satanic type stuff. This was pure information and facts, almost like a good movie. I would watch it again.
I took few minutes yesterday to google "debunking covid vaccine deaths" to gauge how the response would be crafted. Oh my gawd!

The strategy seems at this point to be:
1. Deny that there is any study proving the link between the vax and deaths. - This is kinda funny and absurd... and true! If I saw someone shot in the head, there would be no scientific paper linking the shot to the person's death. That's their main go-to point.

2. Bring up the fact that in countless videos of people passing some of them aren't really dying. Yeah, a few of them get defibed and rushed to hospital. This is also true, but it doesn't inspire confidence.

3. Use buzzword phrases such as conspiracy theory, misinformation, non-scientific.

4. Repeat media claims of safe and effective.

5. Tie negative claims to any discredited figure. Charlie Manson used bathrooms therefore bathrooms are bad.

Not a complete list, just a few thoughts.

I tried to put myself in the mind of a normie and ask myself how I would feel after reading the vax danger debunking info and I would have to say, not good. I think most readers would forget the debunking info and just remember a long list of names.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Cell division, when it is part of the body's continuous renewal and adaptation, isn't a source of mutations or degeneration, but when it is induced by the mediators of inflammation produced in response to injury, it leads to inherited changes, loss of differentiated function, and eventually to genetic instability.

When cell division is so disturbed that the number of chromosomes becomes abnormal, the instability of these cells decreases their ability to survive, but when the causes of the inflammation persist, they will continue to be replaced by other abnormal cells. The toxic products of dying cells can reach a point at which the debris can't be removed, adding to the injury and inflammation. The damaged bystander cells spread their influence through a cancer field, injuring more cells.” -Ray Peat​

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The public gets most of its information about science from the mass media, and the increasingly concentrated ownership of the media contributes to the use of scientific news as an adjunct to their main business, advertising and product promotion. The pharmaceutical industry spends billions of dollars annually on direct-to-consumer advertising, so the big scientific news, for the media, is likely to be anything that will increase their advertising revenue.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I took few minutes yesterday to google "debunking covid vaccine deaths" to gauge how the response would be crafted. Oh my gawd!

The strategy seems at this point to be:
1. Deny that there is any study proving the link between the vax and deaths. - This is kinda funny and absurd... and true! If I saw someone shot in the head, there would be no scientific paper linking the shot to the person's death. That's their main go-to point.

2. Bring up the fact that in countless videos of people passing some of them aren't really dying. Yeah, a few of them get defibed and rushed to hospital. This is also true, but it doesn't inspire confidence.

3. Use buzzword phrases such as conspiracy theory, misinformation, non-scientific.

4. Repeat media claims of safe and effective.

5. Tie negative claims to any discredited figure. Charlie Manson used bathrooms therefore bathrooms are bad.

Not a complete list, just a few thoughts.

I tried to put myself in the mind of a normie and ask myself how I would feel after reading the vax danger debunking info and I would have to say, not good. I think most readers would forget the debunking info and just remember a long list of names.
…And keep in mind most people getting vaxxed aren’t even reading anything about them, and either aren’t aware or are in denial that it is a giant human EXPERIMENT. Just say that as a basis for debate, because whether or not people are getting injured or dying is a continuation of the original debate WHY would anybody enter themselves, or even worse their children, into a medical EXPERIMENT? They have been trying to find a coronavirus vaccine for 10+ years and a previous attempt had all the prairie dogs dead, every one! It took five years, but there you go! That may be exactly result they are looking for.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Because disseminated virus can attach itself to cells containing an angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor; it can spread and damage organs and soft tissues throughout the body, including the lungs, heart, intestines, kidneys, blood vessels, fat, testes, and ovaries, among others. The disease can increase systemic inflammation and induce a hypercoagulable state. Without anticoagulation, intravascular blood clots can be devastating [12].

In COVID-19 patients referred to as “long-haulers,” symptoms can wax and wane for months [13]. Shortness of breath, fatigue, joint pain, and chest pain can become persistent symptoms. Post-infectious brain fog, cardiac arrhythmia, and new onset hypertension have also been described. Long-term chronic complications of COVID-19 are being defined as epidemiological data are collected over time.

As our understanding of COVID-19 continues to evolve, environmental factors, particularly those of wireless communication electromagnetic fields, remain unexplored variables that may be contributing to the disease including its severity in some patients.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Molecular endocrinology is very important to the pharmaceutical industry, because it lends itself so well to television commercials and corporate stock offerings. Monsanto and the Pentagon believe they can use reductionist molecular biology to predict, manipulate, and control life processes, but so far it is only their ability to damage organisms that has been demonstrated.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This sounds like a vaccine that is going around….

“The recent report that the incidence of breast cancer in the United States fell drastically between 2002 and 2004, following the great decline in estrogen sales, shows the magnitude of the injury and death caused by the falsifications of the estrogen industry--a matter of millions of unnecessary deaths, just in the years that I have been working on the estrogen issue. The current campaign against progesterone can be expected to cause many unnecessary cancer deaths (e.g., Plu-Bureau, et al., Mauvais-Jarvis, et al.), while distracting the public from the culpability of the estrogen industry.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The conditions for growing cells in dishes are thought of as "physiological," in relation to the solution's "physiological osmolarity," "physiological pH," nutrients, oxygenation, temperature, pressure, etc. But these concepts of what is physiological derive from the monolithic ideology of the doctrinaire, and often fraudulent, mainstream of biological science.” -Ray Peat​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals