Vaccine

tommyg130

I know it’s probably been talked about so much on here.. but can somebody actually tell me in a non fear mongering way why the covid vaccine is problematic?

I’m not vaxed, but my girlfriend is bc she had to for work. Did she want to .. no. Was she willing to quit her job. No. Big whoop. Ok. So I do believe the vax can potentially cause reactions and issues for a small population like many things can.

We both seem to be seemingly okay.. what are the biggest things to look out for short term and down the line? Is this just speculation ? I believe many people are just dealing with other issues and blaming it on the vaccine out of convenience and want a scapegoat. I’m all ears here.

And if you do believe the vax is problematic for anyone who got it, how do we mitigate it? Just peat like things ?

When she got the vax about a year ago she got really sick for 1 day throwing up and fever. she said she has a bit of a constant feeling of adrenaline and irritability , but she absolutely can’t for certain say it’s from the vax or just other life related issues.

Also how is it that ZERO people around me who have all been vaxed and I don’t know a SINGLE person w an issue? Im not pro vax at all but I’d say take it easy saying it’s killing people type of deal .

Last edited:

Peating4life

It's experimental gene therapy, not a vaccine. it was falsely advertised as a vaccine so they changed the definition of vaccine.
It's a source of control. Promote fear to influence people. Especially during election season.
Covid was never isolated except in silico meaning a computer model.
PCR tests were incorrectly performed to create false positives and the creator of the test was killed.
The people pushing it have financial incentive and push population control.
Pharma wants to create repeat customers to appease their shareholders.
The vax was sold as a preventative yet vaxxed are the ones getting it and getting sick.
mRNA injections can alter dna. Do you trust bill gates, politicians, and wef people with your health?
They had to create a delivery system for the vax to fool the immune system into not outright rejecting it.
Being forced to put something in your body is tyrannical.

Peating4life

Also DOD MIL scientists, in April 2020, identified hydroxycholoquine working in early stages, and ivermectin working in all stages. Media tried to memory hole that because Emergency Use Authorization is invalid if there are other treatments.

Attachments

• 1600789153.png
    1600789153.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2020-07-16 Instagram threatens to delete Donald Trump Jr 's account over harmful fa...png
    Screenshot_2020-07-16 Instagram threatens to delete Donald Trump Jr 's account over harmful fa...png
    101.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 4b5794b424cba3feb554202a4c480f609dfdc6f03eef41871dbeb10474c816b4.png
    4b5794b424cba3feb554202a4c480f609dfdc6f03eef41871dbeb10474c816b4.png
    74 KB · Views: 12
  • b0371062eaeaacf5598104ca92b3946c23ac6ec73b77ac8e849030e23a6c0dd6.png
    b0371062eaeaacf5598104ca92b3946c23ac6ec73b77ac8e849030e23a6c0dd6.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 12
  • a5faf3ac2175ae464ee931c8828b074081f4f6d9ee8d3927472bf2c1eedb426f.png
    a5faf3ac2175ae464ee931c8828b074081f4f6d9ee8d3927472bf2c1eedb426f.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 16

TheCalciumCad

The biggest effect already looks to be fertility issues. Controlled genocide.

tankasnowgod

I know it’s probably been talked about so much on here.. but can somebody actually tell me in a non fear mongering way why the covid vaccine is problematic?
Simply put, it's poorly tested, dangerous, and ineffective, and the drug companies offering it to the public are doing so free of liability. They can't be sued for any side effects. And it's for a minor common cold virus that hasn't even been proven to exist.
I’m not vaxed, but my girlfriend is bc she had to for work.
I think this was a bigger issue than all the health dangers, which aren't insignificant.
We both seem to be seemingly okay.. what are the biggest things to look out for short term and down the line? Is this just speculation ?
Anyone talking about "long term effects" is speculating. EVERYONE. Whether they are employed by a drug company, a member of this forum, or a "health official." There's a reason drugs are supposed to be researched for a few years before being unleashed on the public, not just a couple a months.
Also how is it that ZERO people around me who have all been vaxed and I don’t know a SINGLE person w an issue?
Because even though they are, far and away, the deadliest "vaccines" of all time, most people aren't dying right afterwards, or are only having transient side effects. Still, one look at the VAERS data shows they are far worse than other vaccines, which aren't fully safe themselves-

The 2021 and 2022 death rates absolutely dwarf the other reports, being hundreds of times higher. But it's still "only" about 29,000 deaths (compared to the estimated 200 million people or so who opted for the shots), meaning that most people who took the demonvax didn't die shortly thereafter. But still, they never should have been brought to market in the first place, and if any "health agency" had been paying attention to their own data, they would have been pulled form the market by March of 2021.

Just read this Anthony Colpo article from March of 2021, comparing the deaths from a few months of the Covid shots to flu shot campaigns of 2019 and 2018, and how the deaths related to the Covid shots were already up to 96 times those previous numbers.

I’m not vaxed, but my girlfriend is bc she had to for work. Did she want to .. no. Was she willing to quit her job. No. Big whoop. Ok. So I do believe the vax can potentially cause reactions and issues for a small population like many things can.

We both seem to be seemingly okay.. what are the biggest things to look out for short term and down the line? Is this just speculation ? I believe many people are just dealing with other issues and blaming it on the vaccine out of convenience and want a scapegoat. I’m all ears here.

And if you do believe the vax is problematic for anyone who got it, how do we mitigate it? Just peat like things ?

When she got the vax about a year ago she got really sick for 1 day throwing up and fever. she said she has a bit of a constant feeling of adrenaline and irritability , but she absolutely can’t for certain say it’s from the vax or just other life related issues.

Also how is it that ZERO people around me who have all been vaxed and I don’t know a SINGLE person w an issue? Im not pro vax at all but I’d say take it easy saying it’s killing people type of deal .
Were not sure why your on this site or saying its not that bad or there's no real connection.....every one is on this site because they know about the corrupt pharmaceutical system and thus THEIR covid plandemic .. also everyone on this site has done at least 20 hours of research and knows these managers vaccines are bad, AND that their are 10,000's of medical practitioners being silenced???? Do you need any more proof??? The absolute sensorship from ALL governments, ALL media outlets, ALL social media doesn't seem EVEN just a little strange to you????? Dr Byron bridle and a bunch of other medical practitioners have asked for a open public televised debate which the government and ALL THEIR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS won't touch because THEIR narrative would be blown out the window and even the sheeple would become fully awake after seeing this debate. EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA won't acknowledge ANYTHING....or even talk about all the edverse effects, ALL the people dieing, ALL the GOVERNMENT data showing almost all covid cases are from VAXED people....its probably almost 100% vaxed people covid cases...WHY YOU ASK....because 99% of the unvaxed people don't waste their time getting tested because they know the pcr testing is absolutely flawed.....forensics amplifiers up to 28 times....covid pcr tests are amplified WAYYYY over that.....unvaxed only get tested if they are VERY old and VERY sick.....the things that Bill gates, Klause shwab and those ilk are saying alone should be enough to figure out somethings NOT RIGHT.....its clear as day??????? Look at the psychological techniques they are using on us....the Delphi technique , NLP technique, psychic driving, mass psychosis......also do some history research....there is NO such thing as a a new world order....its an ANCIENT OLD world order....who erected the Georgia guidstones for ONE example. The direct latin translation of the word government to English....means....to control the mind....weird hey....but why let the 10,000 hours of facts get in the way of a good story.......ALSO....IF ANYONE is going to get vaxed....I would go directly to the hospital to get the jab because most of the placebo vaccinations were in the hospitals.....why....because if hospital staff started getting sick and having adverse effects....this would really hurt the pandemic narrative.....God bless and save everyone

Were not sure why your on this site or saying its not that bad or there's no real connection.....every one is on this site because they know about the corrupt pharmaceutical system and thus THEIR covid plandemic .. also everyone on this site has done at least 20 hours of research and knows these managers vaccines are bad, AND that their are 10,000's of medical practitioners being silenced???? Do you need any more proof??? The absolute sensorship from ALL governments, ALL media outlets, ALL social media doesn't seem EVEN just a little strange to you????? Dr Byron bridle and a bunch of other medical practitioners have asked for a open public televised debate which the government and ALL THEIR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS won't touch because THEIR narrative would be blown out the window and even the sheeple would become fully awake after seeing this debate. EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA won't acknowledge ANYTHING....or even talk about all the edverse effects, ALL the people dieing, ALL the GOVERNMENT data showing almost all covid cases are from VAXED people....its probably almost 100% vaxed people covid cases...WHY YOU ASK....because 99% of the unvaxed people don't waste their time getting tested because they know the pcr testing is absolutely flawed.....forensics amplifiers up to 28 times....covid pcr tests are amplified WAYYYY over that.....unvaxed only get tested if they are VERY old and VERY sick.....the things that Bill gates, Klause shwab and those ilk are saying alone should be enough to figure out somethings NOT RIGHT.....its clear as day??????? Look at the psychological techniques they are using on us....the Delphi technique , NLP technique, psychic driving, mass psychosis......also do some history research....there is NO such thing as a a new world order....its an ANCIENT OLD world order....who erected the Georgia guidstones for ONE example. The direct latin translation of the word government to English....means....to control the mind....weird hey....but why let the 10,000 hours of facts get in the way of a good story.......ALSO....IF ANYONE is going to get vaxed....I would go directly to the hospital to get the jab because most of the placebo vaccinations were in the hospitals.....why....because if hospital staff started getting sick and having adverse effects....this would really hurt the pandemic narrative.....God bless and save everyone a couple more things I forgot to mention and I understand why people might not believe this but I live in Manitoba Canada and my wife's best friend works in one of the labs here that makes vaccines and she told everyone not to take this vaccine and she is 100% Pro vaccine also I have a autistic vaccination damaged child and my cousin also has an autistic vaccination damaged child..... I have also been in contact with one of the top speech pathologists in Las Vegas and she said that the amount of autistic children from vaccinations is a hundred times higher than what the government and the media is saying she mentors other speech pathologist in Las Vegas just to give you an example of her credentials

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Just some of my recent experiences and observations:

Over the 4th of July weekend, after helping with setting up a sound system at a concert in Incline Village as a volunteer, I came down with Omicron. Friday evening, during the concert, I started having a slight headache, very unusual for me. On the way back home I felt very tired and before going to bed I checked my temperature, which was normal. But during the night it rose to 100.4 F. The next day I was very tired, temperature was 99.7F and I had muscle and/or joint pain and still slight headaches. I slept a lot during the day. More or less the same on Sunday and the temperature during the night was similar, 100.6 F. Then on Monday all symptoms were gone but I was still tired. Then a slight cough started, with a tiny amount of phlegm. I treated this with nebulized saline solution and 0.1% hydrogen peroxide. Then on Tuesday, after the holiday, I was finally able to contact my naturopath and got Ivermectin, 24 mg/day. Then my son, who doesn’t live with me, but we usually make lunch or meet for lunch, came down with Omicron. He had only symptoms for a single day. The same with my wife. They also took Ivermectin, as a precaution. We are all not vaccinated.

Then I talked to a waiter at my favorite organic restaurant, he was vaccinated and had Omicron for 2 weeks. A neighbor told me that he and his wife had it for a whole month, they were also vaccinated and boosted twice.

And what I have read and listened to interviews with Dr. Yeadon, Dr. Malone and others, is that the fully vaccinated have a more severe reaction to Omicron. Including hospitalization and death - but death is fortunately very rare.

Dr. Malone and others talked about ‘immunity priming’ that the repeated ‘vaccination’ (applied gene therapy) with the genome of the already extinct original variant (almost three years old!!) will prime the body’s immune system to produce antibodies during an Omicron infection that doesn’t match the spike protein of that variant.

So the body puts all its resources into fighting a ghost! And thereby making the Omicron infection much worse than in unvaccinated.

Not to mention what other damage these most dangerous gene therapies are causing. My ex is double vaxxed, she was recently diagnosed with an aggressive breast tumor. Her doctor told her that this is observed all over the country - I wonder why…

Vileplume

Dr. Malone and others talked about ‘immunity priming’ that the repeated ‘vaccination’ (applied gene therapy) with the genome of the already extinct original variant (almost three years old!!) will prime the body’s immune system to produce antibodies during an Omicron infection that doesn’t match the spike protein of that variant.

So the body puts all its resources into fighting a ghost! And thereby making the Omicron infection much worse than in unvaccinated.
This also relates to what Dr. Peat has talked about in regard to each year's flu shot rendering recipients more vulnerable to the following year's coronavirus.

Dr. Vanden Bossche discusses how this process is especially dangerous for children, who should spend their early years priming their immune system to respond to all types of pathogens. Instead, with yearly vaccinations, they overspecialize their immune system to just a select few pathogens, leaving them poorly prepared to handle all the new variants that come about each year.

I know of two people that have been recently diagnosed with cancer. Both were healthy before the shot.
yep....I know and here story after story after story after story.....it very upsetting to see humanity being poisoned by this devils work and the devils people....god bless you and thanks for sharing

Texon

If you are motivated please spread this around. It may help some.

The journey back to sanity begins. We must stay focused!

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c4siEY2d7FEU/

If you are motivated please spread this around. It may help some.

The journey back to sanity begins. We must stay focused!

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c4siEY2d7FEU/
You and her may have gotten one of the placebo lots in your area....for example....let's say 95% of all the professional and non professional athletes dropping on the fields and dropping on the courts were fake.....thats means 10% are real....that 5% alone is 100,000% higher then normal....and the mainstream media is covering absolutely NOTHING on it....NADDA...hush hush.... if you still think there's nothing going on, no cover-ups etc etc you you need to do way more research. there are top medical professionals all over the globe speaking out I can't believe you haven't found any it's absolutely mind blowing to us????were seriously astonished???....honest to God... we know several close family and friends that have side effects....from the experimental jab

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals