The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
I think so many scenarios fit the reason for the vaccine. I have my opinions what are yours?

mrchibbs

It fits many policy objectives...tight population control, biodigital identities, constant revenue stream for the pharma/government interests there isn't one specific incentive that's why it's so robust and powerful an effect.

H1N1 was a practice run, and this time around it was orchestrated masterfully. To go from what the world was in early 2020 to what it is now in just over a year is quite incredible.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
It fits many policy objectives...tight population control, biodigital identities, constant revenue stream for the pharma/government interests there isn't one specific incentive that's why it's so robust and powerful an effect.

H1N1 was a practice run, and this time around it was orchestrated masterfully. To go from what the world was in early 2020 to what it is now in just over a year is quite incredible.
Oh it is intentional with a long term plan! You are right about it covering many objectives too! It is a "win win" for the powerful and "in charge".

gqoq

Protects from COVID. Most of the research suggests that it's relatively safe.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Our food cultures, like linguistic and moral cultures, give us some assumptions or theories about the way the world should be, and if these beliefs aren't questioned and tested, they can permeate the culture of science, turning the research process into a rationalization of accepted opinions." -Ray Peat

Izzybelle

I haven't educated myself on the various theories out there, but the obvious thing I see is the huge financial profits for the pharmaceutical industry, which just feeds into the huge medical industrial complex, which seeks profit above all else. It creates a "need" for more medical products and services, if that makes any sense. Just my opinion.

Ideal man

I think its for two reasons 1 for population control and 2 for making everyone sick and weak both mentally and physically they want a nation full of castrated mindless eunuchs who obey their government

DrJ

Other. It's to make big pharma even wealthier and increase government power. People will get sick and weak because the vaccines are not well-tested or understood but that's secondary to wealth transfer to big business and power transfer to bureaucrats and what increasingly looks like unelected politicians (through cheating).

BodhiBlues

I think that it is mostly about increasing the dependence of people on the state as part of setting up a Chinese style social credit system in the West. The reason for the vaccine is the vaccine passport.

LucyL

Alex Jones thinks it to find in the population those genetics that can survive the assault of this shot and thereby contribute to the elite goal of immortality. I never thought Alex Jones was crazy, but I pay more attention to him now than I used to.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I haven't educated myself on the various theories out there, but the obvious thing I see is the huge financial profits for the pharmaceutical industry, which just feeds into the huge medical industrial complex, which seeks profit above all else. It creates a "need" for more medical products and services, if that makes any sense. Just my opinion.
Thanks for your vote! Something is definetly amiss. Vaccines being a money maker a given, but all the Covid pandemic lockdown mask wearing cannot have all been JUST for the vaccine makers to make money. Is what you are thinking this was all about, no other primary or secondary reason?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Other. It's to make big pharma even wealthier and increase government power. People will get sick and weak because the vaccines are not well-tested or understood but that's secondary to wealth transfer to big business and power transfer to bureaucrats and what increasingly looks like unelected politicians (through cheating).
I agree that the vaccines companies are capitalizing on the situation, but if this is about government making us weak and sick why would you mandate it for your own military and leave yourself defenseless?

Last edited: