The Real Reason for High Gas Prices - NOT what you think.

Fred

Biden: "No more drilling on federal lands, no more drilling, including offshore, no ability for the industry to continue to drill. It ends.” - CNN 2020 debate.

jmparret

Mark Moss is very good, all his u tube videos have lots of information.

I read the title knowing i had something to post but that was it.

Peatful

I dont have 38 minutes

But would like to know his assessment or bottom line...

Starving us?
Force global economy?
Carbon taxing?
All of the above?
None of the above?

What’s his take?

Thx

LeeLemonoil

I dont have 38 minutes

But would like to know his assessment or bottom line...

Starving us?
Force global economy?
Carbon taxing?
All of the above?
None of the above?

What’s his take?

Thx
Yes. I also suggest anybody that digs up a good video (thanks) gives a short synopsis. Because that makes it easier to judge if it’s really worth the short whiles we have.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Mark Moss is very good, all his u tube videos have lots of information.

I read the title knowing i had something to post but that was it.
I also like Mark Moss…he digs in and shows it straight up.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yes. I also suggest anybody that digs up a good video (thanks) gives a short synopsis. Because that makes it easier to judge if it’s really worth the short whiles we have.
Tooooooo many angles to give synopsis! Chalk full of research. Not kidding - watch it you will see. Biden’s executive orders have screwed US citizens. These are orders you have never even heard of…

But hey if you don’t have the time - no worries - lol.

On another note, look at the HUGE amount of videos posted on this forum without any synopsis, why did you go after this one?

LeeLemonoil

Tooooooo many angles to give synopsis! Chalk full of research. Not kidding - watch it you will see. Biden’s executive orders have screwed US citizens. These are orders you have never even heard of…

But hey if you don’t have the time - no worries - lol.

On another note, look at the HUGE amount of videos posted on this forum without any synopsis, why did you go after this one?
No special reason, or because it’s a highly interesting topic. No offense or reprimand meant, sorry if it came off That way.

You just gave enough info that makes me wanna watch it

OP
L

Lollipop2

No special reason, or because it’s a highly interesting topic. No offense or reprimand meant, sorry if it came off That way.

You just gave enough info that makes me wanna watch it
❤️ I did feel a bit weird but thank you for explaining. I honestly promise, I will try and give a brief synopsis and not write that everyone must watch without it being worth it. Also if there are important parts I will try and give time stamps. But honestly, this one has tooooo much. My husband listened as I don’t usually ask him, he agreed as citizens we must know this NO ONE has made these connections.

Kram

1656292753079.png

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is AWESOME @Kram! I missed this did a search for Biden and his actions and didn’t see it all pulled together like this graph and the video I posted. I also liked the video because he showed some of the press around these actions and showed how even back in 2015 we knew the ethanol was a bad idea…