Wearing a cast after an injury seems to be Peaty

JamesGatz

I was thinking of casts after a serious injury the other day - many people mentioned it in the regenerating limbs thread - the hospitals say that the cast helps you heal faster because of

"Casts and splints relieve some pain and reduce swelling, too. They help it heal by keeping broken ends together and as straight as possible. Casts and splints help keep the injured area from moving. This helps the injury heal faster without risk of repeated injury."

But I was thinking - wearing a cast actually allows for the build-up of CO2 around the injury - which would help it heal faster - I remember Dr. Peat had something about wrapping up a finger who's tip was chopped off for the build-up of CO2 to help it heal faster - so then it seems after a serious injury wearing a cast seems like a very good way to indeed heal faster but it seems that the hospitals have it wrong in how it works

plaste_noun_002_27933.jpg

Mauritio

It's cool until your joint capsules have shrunken to the point that you can't move your hand anymore.

The swelling is your body’s attempt of making a cast to avoid additional damage. Listen to your body. Swelling down, begin very gentle movement that does not cause swelling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals