The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
1668954981370.png

It is such a scary and depressing thought.
It’s the not enlightened, ignorant, so called elite’s idea of perfection. Their “new man”. The Ubermensch. Who is not a man at all but a created machine. Human 2.0. That’s what they call it. But what always happens when fallible, so called enlighted but delluded men try to achieve perfection? They create a futile endeavor destined to fall apart, and destroy many who buy into it. Including themselves. The dopes. They are really idiots who have delusions of grandeur and the joke that they think they are playing on humanity, is ON THEM.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Check out the Revelations 666 in the patent number of the crypto currency’s patent. Fred posted this elsewhere and said, “WO is the prefix for World (WIPO patents). 2020 is the year. 060606 is the unique patent number. Not sure what A1 means.
But yes, this is a MoB system with 666 as the patent number. There's about 6 combos that would work to create 666 for the 6-digit patent (if 666666 counts), so there's a 6 in a million chance of getting a MoB number randomly, or a 1 in 160,000 chance.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This seems eerily similar to the graphene oxide being continually packed into people’s nasal cavities/brains and injected into them via vaccine…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Mr. Tejada’s wife, Nora, logged into his Twitter account at 12:58 a.m. on December 18. “Carlos passed away last night of a heart attack,” she wrote. He died just hours after the injection.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Relative Incidence of Office Visits (RIOV) is the proprietary measurement utilized on 3,324 pediatric patients over a 10.5 year span (June 2008 to January 2019). The vast majority (2,763) received vaccines of some sort, while 561 patients were 100% non-vaccinated. The entire study is fascinating (read the full document here), and also quite predictable. Vaccinated kids had far more office visits for various ailments in those ten years versus non-vaccinated kids.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Considering that it has been estimated that only 10% of people report problems from their vaccines, this is pretty bad statistics. I know this is true from people I know that have all kinds of issues now from the vaccine and haven’t reported it, even though they are sure their issues happened immediately after getting their vaccine. The issues I see are from; 3 with sudden aggressive cancers, two dying from bacterial infections from weakened immune systems, 3 have “drop foot” and can barely walk, several with sudden deaths in their sleep, 2 strokes, 1 sudden Parkinson’s disease, 3 dizzy spells that caused them to pass out and break bones and none of them reported these issues, NONE. Then add in people that get sick and don’t even make the connecting to their vaccine, what a hot mess these vaccines are!

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Add the vaccine issues to this Ray Peat quote and you have a perfect storm for depopulation…

“Exercise increases blood clotting, and so can increase the risk of strokes and heart attacks. Some doctors have been reporting increase incidence of flat feet, varicose veins, and prolapsed uterus among runners. Walking is a better form of exercise.” -Ray Peat

gunther

When did this stuff ever happen before this past year?…

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHmQSWs6coU

Add the vaccine issues to this Ray Peat quote and you have a perfect storm for depopulation…

“Exercise increases blood clotting, and so can increase the risk of strokes and heart attacks. Some doctors have been reporting increase incidence of flat feet, varicose veins, and prolapsed uterus among runners. Walking is a better form of exercise.” -Ray Peat
“24 year old basketball player.... died suddenly......” we’ve seen, what, 30 to 50 of these?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“24 year old basketball player.... died suddenly......” we’ve seen, what, 30 to 50 of these?
I never saw that happen once in my whole life and now it is so common, that it is now just considered normal, and vaxxed people still refuse to think there is any connection to them. Bizarre world!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1669482757036.png

@David PS Sounds like the usual drug commercials I see, with the upbeat music and people hiking and playing with children. They always rattle off quickly a long list of awful side effects, “which may include blood clots, suicidal thoughts and even death”, but at least they don’t have a rash. It is insane.

gunther

This guy is mostly correct, but I think he misses an important point.

Those who bought into the covid hype are incapable of self-reflection and humility, true, but I think there's another point to make. I don't think for the most part they are capable of examining how their thought process progresses over time. It's as if the latest media cycle acts as a new software patch that completely overwrites the previous version. The "Be Terrified of Covid" update was overwritten with the "Be Angry about Putin in Ukraine" update, which will soon be overwritten by the "Ye West and Trump are Crazy" update. Seems like these patches last about two weeks or so and once they are gone they're gone.

So, in their defense, they don't need to show humility for their past actions. They responded completely appropriately to patch update #245987, which said be violent towards those that don't wear the mask. Patch #245988 doesn't require this action, so CORRECTLY they aren't violent towards them.

From their point of view, we are the idiots who are too stupid to correctly respond to the current patch.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This guy is mostly correct, but I think he misses an important point.

Those who bought into the covid hype are incapable of self-reflection and humility, true, but I think there's another point to make. I don't think for the most part they are capable of examining how their thought process progresses over time. It's as if the latest media cycle acts as a new software patch that completely overwrites the previous version. The "Be Terrified of Covid" update was overwritten with the "Be Angry about Putin in Ukraine" update, which will soon be overwritten by the "Ye West and Trump are Crazy" update. Seems like these patches last about two weeks or so and once they are gone they're gone.

So, in their defense, they don't need to show humility for their past actions. They responded completely appropriately to patch update #245987, which said be violent towards those that don't wear the mask. Patch #245988 doesn't require this action, so CORRECTLY they aren't violent towards them.

From their point of view, we are the idiots who are too stupid to correctly respond to the current patch.
It is like a magic trick, where the vaxxed are watching the one hand moving and not seeing what the hand is doing. I just don’t understand the anger though. I can understand the fear, but the unvaccinated people aren’t hoping the worst for the vaxxed people.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A reader reached out to Gateway Pundit last June 2022, saying that an air traffic controller who worked in the management in Madrid, Spain, anonymously tipped his wife that there were 28 unscheduled emergency landings in May 2022 due to medical issues associated with people losing consciousness compared to only one or two in a normal year. However, the Gateway Pundit was unable to verify this information.”