The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A drug to reduce blood clots, widely prescribed to Covid-19 patients after discharge from hospital, does not lessen their chances of readmission or improve survival, according to groundbreaking research which is set to change treatment protocols around the world. The results of the UK-wide trial, led by Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the University of Cambridge, were shared with the Financial Times. They found that prescribing the anticoagulant Apixaban did not help patients recovering from moderate and severe Covid and in a small number of cases caused serious harm. Around 29.1 per cent of people given the drug ended up back in hospital or died, compared with 30.8 per cent receiving standard care.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow only 11% of people have gotten boosters? That indicates people aren’t buying what they are selling anymore…

“COVID-19 deaths are still averaging more than 2,000 per week and only about 11% of the country has gotten the latest booster compared to 80% of people who completed the primary course of vaccination that was rolled out in 2021, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

"We've talked about this so many times: People aren't listening," Raddatz said of the federal government's push for vaccinations while low booster rates remain the norm.”

gunther

It is like a magic trick, where the vaxxed are watching the one hand moving and not seeing what the hand is doing. I just don’t understand the anger though. I can understand the fear, but the unvaccinated people aren’t hoping the worst for the vaxxed people.

Like Yuri said, "completely irreversible." Once they are under the spell, they're under the spell.

On a side note: My life situation changed a bit recently and has put me into contact with a couple that has completely bought into the TV/Covid/CurrentThing CNN narrative. They watch the news all day long and rant and rave. I've vowed to keep my mouth 100% shut and not engage them, because I grew tired of trying to wake people up long ago. I don't have the energy, strength or the patience. Also, I don't want to corrupt the data source.

I've got a "behind enemy lines" view of how these people think and it's amazing. Here are a few things of interest:
- They are 100% incapable of questioning anything CNN says. To them TV by definition is truth and to suggest otherwise is insanity. Not believing the media is akin to not believing gravity. People that distrust the media are crazy, stupid, dimwitted, ...
- The media doesn't need to be consistent. If the TV says it is Y, then it is Y. If an hour later it is X, then it is X. Absolute truth is last thing TV says. Their cope is, "There is probably more to the story that we know. Just trust that if TV says X it is X."
- They are able to think critically as long as the subject matter has not been part of their TV programming.
- As of 11/27/22 they still have NO IDEA that injections are suspect. NONE. They STILL are thankful that the brilliant Faucci's of the world saved us from Covid. FLIPPING STILL!!!!!!!! I've watch them as "Died Suddenly" stories air and still...... nothing. In fact, they mentioned on thanskgiving about getting a flu shot.

gunther

Wow! This sweet man is a hero. To go out like this and tell the people that the vaccines are killing people and with the statistics he stated is shocking. I had no idea Ivermectin reverses vaccine injuries either. This is one of the best things posted in this thread, thank you Zsazsa.
At first I thought that was Bernie Sanders!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Like Yuri said, "completely irreversible." Once they are under the spell, they're under the spell.

On a side note: My life situation changed a bit recently and has put me into contact with a couple that has completely bought into the TV/Covid/CurrentThing CNN narrative. They watch the news all day long and rant and rave. I've vowed to keep my mouth 100% shut and not engage them, because I grew tired of trying to wake people up long ago. I don't have the energy, strength or the patience. Also, I don't want to corrupt the data source.

I've got a "behind enemy lines" view of how these people think and it's amazing. Here are a few things of interest:
- They are 100% incapable of questioning anything CNN says. To them TV by definition is truth and to suggest otherwise is insanity. Not believing the media is akin to not believing gravity. People that distrust the media are crazy, stupid, dimwitted, ...
- The media doesn't need to be consistent. If the TV says it is Y, then it is Y. If an hour later it is X, then it is X. Absolute truth is last thing TV says. Their cope is, "There is probably more to the story that we know. Just trust that if TV says X it is X."
- They are able to think critically as long as the subject matter has not been part of their TV programming.
- As of 11/27/22 they still have NO IDEA that injections are suspect. NONE. They STILL are thankful that the brilliant Faucci's of the world saved us from Covid. FLIPPING STILL!!!!!!!! I've watch them as "Died Suddenly" stories air and still...... nothing. In fact, they mentioned on thanskgiving about getting a flu shot.
I see a lot of what you are saying here too gunther. In my observations it is also those who are a regular in the medical system that don’t question these vaccines, getting yearly flu shots, tetanus and the newest latest and greatest vaccines. To them doctors are infallible. I have an elderly friend who, in the few years, developed terrible edema in her ankles. I have known her forever and it is definitely from recent medications. I think it is from the bladder medication she is taking, that makes her pee all the time. In any case I send an article to her son to consider this, and I get a response back about how good her doctor is and that he has been treating her for this issue for a couple of years now and, he is very good”, and that they are very happy with him. Happy with him? She still has horrible edema that just keeps getting worse!! I can’t understand this mentality! The woman is suffering and can’t put a pair of shoes on! She has to avoid dairy and salt and fats and the edema gets worse and worse! They all just chalk it up to getting old, yet she goes to a catered birthday party in her retirement home, a catered one with Polynesian food and Hawaiian dancers and, guilt ridden, she eats everthing and seconds too. The next day day I see her and her ankles are near normal. She said they looked even better than what I was seeing when she woke up that morning. She said they were skinny, almost like her youth. It was a shock! I pointed out to her that it was because her body needed the things her doctor told her to avoid. She did wonder about that, but took her bladder medication and watch her ankles slowly inflate back up, and somehow it all just just left her mind. Then she went and got her flu shot. Mind you I am the healthies person she knows and instead she takes advice from family members who aren’t looking too well for their age and and are on medications too. These birds that are flocking together are tight. They speak a medication language that if you don’t know what these common pills are you are the ignorant one.

Z

Zsazsa

Wow! This sweet man is a hero. To go out like this and tell the people that the vaccines are killing people and with the statistics he stated is shocking. I had no idea Ivermectin reverses vaccine injuries either. This is one of the best things posted in this thread, thank you Zsazsa.
🌻💟

gunther

I see a lot of what you are saying here too gunther. In my observations it is also those who are a regular in the medical system that don’t question these vaccines, getting yearly flu shots, tetanus and the newest latest and greatest vaccines. To them doctors are infallible. I have an elderly friend who, in the few years, developed terrible edema in her ankles. I have known her forever and it is definitely from recent medications. I think it is from the bladder medication she is taking, that makes her pee all the time. In any case I send an article to her son to consider this, and I get a response back about how good her doctor is and that he has been treating her for this issue for a couple of years now and, he is very good”, and that they are very happy with him. Happy with him? She still has horrible edema that just keeps getting worse!! I can’t understand this mentality! The woman is suffering and can’t put a pair of shoes on! She has to avoid dairy and salt and fats and the edema gets worse and worse! They all just chalk it up to getting old, yet she goes to a catered birthday party in her retirement home, a catered one with Polynesian food and Hawaiian dancers and, guilt ridden, she eats everthing and seconds too. The next day day I see her and her ankles are near normal. She said they looked even better than what I was seeing when she woke up that morning. She said they were skinny, almost like her youth. It was a shock! I pointed out to her that it was because her body needed the things her doctor told her to avoid. She did wonder about that, but took her bladder medication and watch her ankles slowly inflate back up, and somehow it all just just left her mind. Then she went and got her flu shot. Mind you I am the healthies person she knows and instead she takes advice from family members who aren’t looking too well for their age and and are on medications too. These birds that are flocking together are tight. They speak a medication language that if you don’t know what these common pills are you are the ignorant one.
RIGHT!?!?!?!
They group together and all brag on a doctor as they all get progressively worse! I've seen this too!

I was thinking about how many times a person hears the phrase, "ask your doctor." I bet the avg person hears it a thousand times or more in a year. That's 2-3 times a day. So, they hear that phrase over and over and it programs them. They don't think to question the doctor. I tend to think that the average person would rather die than deal with the cognitive dissonance of realizing that their gut level programming is not true.

joaquin

Ivermectin reverses the vac injuries? Are there papers on this? if so, I need to get some ivermectin to my family asap.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“Whoops! How embarrassing! The CDC gave you bad advice. If you want to survive COVID, you should use the drug they said to avoid, and avoid the drug they said to use.”​

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have a friend who is vaxxed and vaxxed and is dealing with a “mysterious” case of vertigo that won’t go away. I did not know it is a possible side effect from the vaccines….

“In symptom type "vertigo" and in description/vaccine type "Covid"

You will see 461 results for vertigo though there may be more.”

“This is interesting to me because my friend got her second shot of the vaccine and ended up in the ER for extreme vertigo. And you know what they told her? They said that vertigo is not a side effect of the vaccine and therefore it could not have been the vaccine. It makes me very mad! If she had the shot and then hours later had extreme vertigo for the first time ever then that counts as a side effect. The doctor doesn't get to decide which side effects are allowed. It does make you wonder how many bad side effects are not even being reported.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ivermectin reverses the vac injuries? Are there papers on this? if so, I need to get some ivermectin to my family asap.
“Conclusion: The ivermectin docking we identified may interfere with the attachment of the spike to the human cell membrane. Clinical trials now underway should determine whether ivermectin is an effective treatment for SARS-Cov2 infection.”

“Power, sure looks like it's helping in India with the post-mass-vax surge.

That is a really good link you found. I'm going to post it in the Ivermectin thread and credit you.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In May I took the first Pfizer shot.

Shortly afterwards, I felt pressure in my lower back and my pinky finger went numb for a short amount of time. Everything went away that day.

A week later, in my sleep, the nerve that runs across my stomach started feeling like a wire. This also went away.

At 2.5 weeks, things were really bad. I felt like someone was drawing on the surface of my skin near the side of my stomach. I felt intense pressure around my waist mostly on my sides. My waist was also bloated (I am thin and never gain weight and I never bloat like this). The nerve across my stomach felt like an electric fence wire again. There were two balls of nerves on my side that felt smashed together. The nerves under my shoulder blades felt pancaked together and also like they were trying to tear apart.

I could not sit, stand, lay, or walk without the nerves in my torso rubbing up against each other. The only position that was OK was for me to constantly walk while stretching myself vertically.

I was this way for a week. During that time, I hardly slept and I went to doctors only to be readily dismissed and sent away (no surprise). I researched a lot online and met others with nerve issues (although no one exactly as me).

Out of desperation, I was able to get Ivermectin and I also added Pepcid as part of the FLCCC protocol. Within a couple of days, I was 100% better. I continued on the pepcid for 3 days and the Ivermectin for 5 days. For one week, I was completely fine.

But, a week later, I took Ivermectin again because the protocol says to stay on it once a week for awhile. Well, for some reason, going back on it made some issues come back. I have never been as bad as previously so in sum total, the Ivermectin has helped me.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“This is not a vaccine, Hirri.

Your relatives probably won't listen, but if any will, why don't you give them a dab of ivermectin or an 18 mg ivermectin pill to try to dislodge any spike proteins and support your immune system in cleaning out the stuff from the shot?

You might still be able to completely get rid of it.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“hydroxychloroquine has a long half-life. Looks like it's roughly 18 days. Ivermectin is more like 18 hours if I remember correctly. But ivermectin restores part of your immune system that the vax spike protein "reprograms".”

joaquin

“This is not a vaccine, Hirri.

Your relatives probably won't listen, but if any will, why don't you give them a dab of ivermectin or an 18 mg ivermectin pill to try to dislodge any spike proteins and support your immune system in cleaning out the stuff from the shot?

You might still be able to completely get rid of it.”

That's what I was thinking. I think they may listen now that I've inundated them with all of the research and findings that are not shown on CNN.
I think I was affected by shedding because I got covid after visiting them and when I finally got ahold of some ivermectin I felt a cathartic change, deep down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals