Vitamin A - I need your opinion vote open till Oct 14th

What is your formulation preference for Vitamin A?

• 1) In MCT oil - $28 per 1oz bottle

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • 2) In MCT water soluble - price not sure*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) In Tocotrienols - $32 per 1oz bottle

• 4) In Tocotrienols water soluble - price not sure*

• Yes - Upgrade to BLACK glass bottle for 100% light protection. +$2

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthnatura

Ok so I have three methods to take nutrisorb A to a new level. One I don't like glycerin as a base, I know this is supposed to make it water soluble but I gather from my reading this is not a prefered material. The vitamin A content and type will not change. My product will be more expensive but I think you will like the end result. The bottle size will be 1 ounce amber glass (not plastic!) the larger size will help offset the price difference. You will see only high grade materials like MCT derived from organic coconut, palm tocotrienols and for water soluble non-GMo sunflower lecithin. 100% soy free and dedicated soy free equipment in all cases.

Vote for your preference please.
Here are the options. All are 2500 I.U. per drop just like nutrisorb.
1) In MCT oil - $28 per 1oz bottle
2) In MCT water soluble - price not sure*
3) In Tocotrienols - $32 per 1oz bottle
4) In Tocotrienols water soluble - price not sure*

I have veted materials in stock for all these potential formulations so the only wait will be getting it into the production schedule and 1 week (usually) for my lab to clear samples for microbiology and analysis to verify my calculations were correct.

*RE: not sure - To make a water soluble version I would be using non-GMo sunflower lecithin and that could get a bit tricky to formulate because I don't want there to be any water in the formulation that could promote the oil to go rancid. Pricing will depend on time/labor factors. No promises on pricing but I would expect it to be in the $40-48 range per 1oz bottle.

Please let me know your thoughts and questions. Your opinion matters to me.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

If you had unlimited choices what base would you use?