The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters

Hugh Johnson

Holy cow! I am stunned! Bill Gates is saying that they are targeting the religious to eliminate the gene that has the tendency to be fanatical about religion, through respiratory illnesses and the vaccines for them the like the flu. This is their plan to make people not defy government. This stuff just gets more and more bizarre!
There are at least a few idiosyncratic people claiming that the vaccine is a gene modification meant to cut the human connection to the divine. Some are energy healers who have noticed that in their clients, others are channellers. However this does seem to be a minority view even among the new age people, although very few of us have taken the vaccine. However, other energy healers have said there is no noticeable effect. I would not worry too much about that stuff, the mass formation as described by Mattias Desmett is a clear and present danger.

Don't take the vaccine if you avoid it though. VAERS data is enough to show it's a bad idea.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Do the words "physical destruction, oxidative stress, DNA damage" sound like they are protective? Graphine oxide is not only in the vaccines, but also in the Covid tests they shove up people's noses.....

"Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms

Due to their unique physicochemical properties, graphene-family nanomaterials (GFNs) are widely used in many fields, especially in biomedical applications. Currently, many studies have investigated the biocompatibility and toxicity of GFNs in vivo and in intro. Generally, GFNs may exert different degrees of toxicity in animals or cell models by following with different administration routes and penetrating through physiological barriers, subsequently being distributed in tissues or located in cells, eventually being excreted out of the bodies. This review collects studies on the toxic effects of GFNs in several organs and cell models. We also point out that various factors determine the toxicity of GFNs including the lateral size, surface structure, functionalization, charge, impurities, aggregations, and corona effect ect. In addition, several typical mechanisms underlying GFN toxicity have been revealed, for instance, physical destruction, oxidative stress, DNA damage, inflammatory response, apoptosis, autophagy, and necrosis. In these mechanisms, (toll-like receptors-) TLR-, transforming growth factor β- (TGF-β-) and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α) dependent-pathways are involved in the signalling pathway network, and oxidative stress plays a crucial role in these pathways. In this review, we summarize the available information on regulating factors and the mechanisms of GFNs toxicity, and propose some challenges and suggestions for further investigations of GFNs, with the aim of completing the toxicology mechanisms, and providing suggestions to improve the biological safety of GFNs and facilitate their wide application."

TheCalciumCad

There are at least a few idiosyncratic people claiming that the vaccine is a gene modification meant to cut the human connection to the divine. Some are energy healers who have noticed that in their clients, others are channellers. However this does seem to be a minority view even among the new age people, although very few of us have taken the vaccine. However, other energy healers have said there is no noticeable effect.
Dr Northrup briefly mentioned this on Veniamin (53:30)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BaOsaawg48VL/

HighT

Ok, I just watchd it at x1.75 . He spent 6 min repeating "that's not bil gates" and at the end again. I have never seen this video with gates in the title, so.
As for the zoom and microfone, alright. Even if it's completely fake, that's for a reason, people like James Corbett to debunk it. And what is the conclusion:
A yeah God gene, that has been debunked even by alternative media, therefore nobody will put it into a vax or in another way.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

Doc Sandoz

Ok, I just watchd it at x1.75 . He spent 6 min repeating "that's not bil gates" and at the end again. I have never seen this video with gates in the title, so.
As for the zoom and microfone, alright. Even if it's completely fake, that's for a reason, people like James Corbett to debunk it. And what is the conclusion:
A yeah God gene, that has been debunked even by alternative media, therefore nobody will put it into a vax or in another way.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
I don't discount the possibility that gene modification might do any number of things. To lend credence to any such claim though, I need hard evidence, which this video clearly is not. As there are enough horrifying things happening for which there is evidence, I don't wish to further trouble my mind with baseless speculations.

HighT

Also
I don't discount the possibility that gene modification might do any number of things. To lend credence to any such claim though, I need hard evidence, which this video clearly is not. As there are enough horrifying things happening for which there is evidence, I don't wish to further trouble my mind with baseless speculations.
Fair enough.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
‘’Never forget that two thirds of people would shock you to death just because someone in ‘’charge’’ told them it was for a ‘’good reason’’. The disappearence of a sense of responsibility is the most far reaching consequence of submission to authority.’’ - Stanley Milgram, the Millgram Experiment

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary ‘Safety’, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

OP
Rinse & rePeat

This "chipping" is the Biblical end times prediction finally coming to fruition, inserting a chip to be able to buy or sell. I hadn't thought about the control the government will have on a chipped person, dictating where and what they can spend their money on. Of course we know once you are chipped that they can see your every move, and if they say "lockdown time" and they see you have left your prison cell they fine you or freeze your assets. If they say nobody can buy from China, they freeze those purchases and make you buy "their" products.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am thinking that it is possible that the Covid tests, which are coated with graphine oxide and continually shoved into peoples sinuses, and are known to be unreliable for testing for Covid, may have a more sinister purpose, to sooth our fears of things to come and "get with the program"

"Two days after injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the mouse’s brain, it behaved like other mice that had never experienced the smell of a cat in their home environment. In other words, graphene oxide inhibited the mouse’s anxiety-related behaviour,” Ballerini explains. She says that two days is roughly the time for memories to form and be consolidated in the mouse’s brain, which corresponds to the time for the symptoms of anxiety to subside.

“Graphene oxide interacts with the part of the brain responsible for the formation of fear-related memories, which cause anxiety. It doesn’t work like a drug, by inhibiting the function of the receptors – instead, it temporarily halts the entire mechanism long enough to disrupt the brain’s fear-related pathology, without damaging them,” continues Ballerini."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Graphene, on the other hand, is the strongest material ever recorded, more than three hundred times stronger than A36 structural steel, at 130 gigapascals, and more than forty times stronger than diamond."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"“The attributes of graphene – transparency, density, electric and thermal conductivity, elasticity, flexibility, hardness resistance and capacity to generate chemical reactions with other substances – harbour the potential to unleash a new technological revolution of more magnificent proportions than that ushered in by electricity in the 19th century and the rise of the internet in the 1990s.” - LarrainVial"

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

Dr. B

"Graphene, on the other hand, is the strongest material ever recorded, more than three hundred times stronger than A36 structural steel, at 130 gigapascals, and more than forty times stronger than diamond."
diamond is not the strongest material on earth? i thought it was diamond!

I am thinking that it is possible that the Covid tests, which are coated with graphine oxide and continually shoved into peoples sinuses, and are known to be unreliable for testing for Covid, may have a more sinister purpose, to sooth our fears of things to come and "get with the program"

"Two days after injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the mouse’s brain, it behaved like other mice that had never experienced the smell of a cat in their home environment. In other words, graphene oxide inhibited the mouse’s anxiety-related behaviour,” Ballerini explains. She says that two days is roughly the time for memories to form and be consolidated in the mouse’s brain, which corresponds to the time for the symptoms of anxiety to subside.

“Graphene oxide interacts with the part of the brain responsible for the formation of fear-related memories, which cause anxiety. It doesn’t work like a drug, by inhibiting the function of the receptors – instead, it temporarily halts the entire mechanism long enough to disrupt the brain’s fear-related pathology, without damaging them,” continues Ballerini."

isnt anti anxiety seen as a good thing

OP
Rinse & rePeat
diamond is not the strongest material on earth? i thought it was diamond!

isnt anti anxiety seen as a good thing

Graphine oxide induced anti-anxiety would be for a self serving purpose, lowering a person's defenses and will to rationalize. It is like going into a mental institution and submitting your will and well being to another person. That is a terrible state to be in, and if you are in that state of indifference you better hope and pray that the person in charge if you his trustworthy.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Vernadsky's idea of the Noosphere differs from the Gaia hypothesis (that the world is a self-regulating organism-like system) in the intrinsic directionality of Vernadsky's Noosphere, which makes the course of human society crucial for the fate of the planet. It proposes that planets, like organisms, are going somewhere. The Gaia hypothesis is increasingly being interpreted as a justification for feeling no responsibility for the effects of technology on the environment, and some people are expressing that view of the world as essentially a justification for any vandalism that may come along. Kary Mullis, for example, says that mass extinctions of organisms have occurred in the past, and so it's just natural for species to become extinct, and it isn't appropriate to be concerned about the extinctions that are being caused by civilization's technological depredations." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals