The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Some people have more to lose than others, fighting for their freedom. This actor has been on General Hospital for 30 years and got fired because he won't take the vaccine! Boy I admire men like this!

"Nov. 24, 2021 -- Actor Steve Burton said Tuesday that he was fired from ABC’s iconic soap opera General Hospital after refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19, according to NBC News.

Burton played the character Jason Morgan in more than 2,200 episodes during the past 30 years. Rumors had surfaced in recent weeks that he had been terminated due to vaccine refusal.

“I wanted you to hear it from me personally,” Burton said in an Instagram video."

Lollipop2

Some people have more to lose than others, fighting for their freedom. This actor has been on General Hospital for 30 years and got fired because he won't take the vaccine! Boy I admire men like this!

"Nov. 24, 2021 -- Actor Steve Burton said Tuesday that he was fired from ABC’s iconic soap opera General Hospital after refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19, according to NBC News.

Burton played the character Jason Morgan in more than 2,200 episodes during the past 30 years. Rumors had surfaced in recent weeks that he had been terminated due to vaccine refusal.

“I wanted you to hear it from me personally,” Burton said in an Instagram video."

I agree. I admire his choice to take care of himself! Inspiring.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Chris Rock on Sunday told his social media followers that he is sick with COVID-19 after a breakthrough infection, and the comedian urged people to get vaccinated.

In May, the 56-year-old comic and actor appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” and told the show’s host that he couldn’t wait to get vaccinated. “I’m two-shots Rock, that’s what they call me,” he said before clarifying that he received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is a single dose."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"It's unknown if Cardi B agrees with her husband, but Migos singer Offset is not in favour of COVID-19 vaccination. The rapper made his intention clear to TMZ about it. "I don't trust it," the Migos star said. "I just don't wanna be the test dummy," he claimed."

Doc Sandoz

I had my doubts as I was watching this doctor presented idea that flexible, weightless, nano-size graphene hydroxide can cut something in the body, to me it sounded like tree leaf would cut skin by falling on it. But since he was killed shortly after that video I guess he was right, though I still can not understand why all this particles can not be filtered out of the body thru liver and kidneys?
Makes me think of working with fiberglass insulation. Nasty stuff. The glass fibers get all over you and make tiny little cuts that you can't see but you start to itch like hell. Even showering won't get rid of the itch because microcuts don't wash away with the glass.

K

Kayaker

Makes me think of working with fiberglass insulation. Nasty stuff. The glass fibers get all over you and make tiny little cuts that you can't see but you start to itch like hell. Even showering won't get rid of the itch because microcuts don't wash away with the glass.
There are alternatives. I don't know if they're safer, more effective, or economical though.

74one

A better analogy would be riding a bicycle without a shirt exposing skin to the atoms of the air and expecting to see bleedings from the damaged skin

Lollipop2

O

oldfriend

Well, to be honest I'm under a lot of stress in my life and thinking about it too much stresses me out even more, which is probably why I haven't thought through the larger agenda :) Of course big pharma stands to gain huge profits, but also by creating fear and panic, and causing true illness and fear feeds the medical industrial complex (see Medical–industrial complex - Wikipedia for a definition) where private shareholders have a big stake in the profits. This fuels the need for unnecessary medical devices and procedures which in fact cause greater harm and further dependence on the medical system. Why would the government want this? They are part of the profiteers for one, and I suppose an increasingly weak and scared population is easier to manipulate, or maybe it just comes to brainwashing, stupidity and ignorance. I really don't know. I do find this sort of "divide and conquer" implication particularly disturbing -- left vs right -- as I have always always considered myself a liberal and yet what I see coming from the "left" seems uninformed, and from the "right" seems overly heated and often confrontational. We're all in this together. I guess I really don't have a clue as to what the larger agenda could be, except that whatever it is, it is not good.
This. It's probably just an excuse to launch a new lucrative technology on a massive scale more than anything in the poll.

David PS

OP
Rinse & rePeat

The tv news said it has been an unusually high amount of deaths. That prompted me to find an internet news piece to link here.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This is a short "must watch" update from a funeral home director.