The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
K

Kayaker

diamond is not the strongest material on earth? i thought it was diamond!

isnt anti anxiety seen as a good thing
Graphene is a flat material harder than diamond.

Anxiety in many situations is a good thing, and a lack of anxiety in many situations is a bad thing.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Anxiety in many situations is a good thing, and a lack of anxiety in many situations is a bad thing.

+1

Anxiety get's you thinking and responding, suppression creates mindlessness and laziness.

Doc Sandoz

Thorazine and/or Haldol gets rid of anxiety - and every other emotion. - makes patients manageable. Graphene's probably similar, maybe without the tardive dyskinesia side effect of those traditional chemical lobotomies though..

OP
Rinse & rePeat

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gW0n2kwfQVso/

Grapelander posted this video and the one below. Pretty creepy to think this stuff is growing, like a monster in people, with every vaccine injection, booster and swabs up the nose, with this forever and indestructable stuff. It is so sad to think about what's coming down the pike.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
These explosive documents were posted by Jam in another thread. Like Jam said "It's over folks".

74one

The doctor in this video was beaten to death shortly after making this video.

I had my doubts as I was watching this doctor presented idea that flexible, weightless, nano-size graphene hydroxide can cut something in the body, to me it sounded like tree leaf would cut skin by falling on it. But since he was killed shortly after that video I guess he was right, though I still can not understand why all this particles can not be filtered out of the body thru liver and kidneys?

K

Kayaker

I had my doubts as I was watching this doctor presented idea that flexible, weightless, nano-size graphene hydroxide can cut something in the body, to me it sounded like tree leaf would cut skin by falling on it. But since he was killed shortly after that video I guess he was right, though I still can not understand why all this particles can not be filtered out of the body thru liver and kidneys?
I imagine it's similar to how titanium crystal buildup in the pancreas causes diabetes.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

I read somewhere that 75% does get out somehow, but the rest goes in other directions, like through the heart and brain, and does it's damage before it can make it's way out. I even read somewhere else that the vaccine is intended to stay in the muscle, meaning the graphine would stay in the muscle, which might explain why some peoples arms are magnetic, but too many times it is injected wrong. I don't know, so many speculations about that. I am sure the good doctor, who got murdered, might have gone on to explain more if he lived long enough.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This Wendy Williams, tv show host situation is strange.....

"Wendy Williams has tested positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19, as the talk show host is fully vaccinated."

“While continuing her health evaluations, Wendy has tested positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19,” according to a statement posted onto her show’s official Instagram account on Wednesday. “To allow Wendy time to quarantine and fully recover and to ensure that our production abides by all SAG/AFTRA and DGA COVID protocols, we expect to begin the 13th season of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ on Monday, October 4th. In the meantime, repeated will be scheduled.”

Now they say she can barely walk and has dementia and are not expecting her to ever return. The poor woman was against the vaccines saying she didn't think they are safe, but after being coerced by doctor Oz and others to get it, she finally gave up and got it. Now her life is over.

Lollipop2

My original word choices was badgered or nagged.
Still. My family has shamed me, my co workers talk constantly about the unvaxxed killing people (they know I am unvaxxed.) I could care freaking less. Just saying. I do not have much compassion for her giving in. Sad to see her suffer. Maybe she uses her mistake to truly educate people and tell the truth.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Nicki Minaj's latest tweets on covid vaccination have drawn much limelight. Trinidad-born Minaj sparked an international furore when she alleged on Twitter that her cousin in Trinidad refuses to get a vaccine because his friend become impotent after being vaccinated.

"His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding," Minaj wrote.

Later, she explained her absence from Met Gala 2021 and stated that the event required guests to be vaccinated. Minaj explained in a series of tweets about her doubts over covid vaccinations.

The rapper stated she would only get immunised once she did enough research and recommended that everyone should wear masks and get the shots if they’re required to for work. Minaj missed the Met Gala this year which had a strict vaccine mandate. She also stated that as a young mother, she was avoiding public places in general."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Still. My family has shamed me, my co workers talk constantly about the unvaxxed killing people (they know I am unvaxxed.) I could care freaking less. Just saying. I do not have much compassion for her giving in. Sad to see her suffer. Maybe she uses her mistake to truly educate people and tell the truth.

It is just ironic, she should have listened to her heart and her head, peer pressure ruined her life.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Grease' actor Olivia Newton-John revealed she won't be receiving the coronavirus vaccine and her daughter dubbed them "unsafe".

"Not at this point, no," the star, who is battling stage four cancer, told The Herald Sun. She didn't elaborate on her reason, but her daughter Chloe Lattanzi shared the same opinion, "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm anti putting mercury and pesticides in my body, which are in a lot of vaccines." The 35-year-old added, "To me, real medicine is what comes from the earth. I think people trust vaccines because the doctor says it is safe, I used to."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals