The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Lollipop2 posted this elsewhere....

"One of the strangest statues that I have ever seen in my entire life has just been set up right outside UN Headquarters in New York City. When I first heard about this, I could hardly believe that the global elite would be so brazen, and so I checked into this very carefully. Unfortunately, this is not just a bad rumor. This absolutely gigantic statue is called “The Guardian of International Peace and Security”, and it looks like something out of a science fiction movie. It does not resemble any known creature on this planet. Instead, it appears to very closely resemble a “beast” that is described in the Book of Revelation. If you have not seen it yet, you can see video footage of this “beast” right here. Did they really think that they could put this up without anyone noticing?"

Dr. B

"One of the strangest statues that I have ever seen in my entire life has just been set up right outside UN Headquarters in New York City. When I first heard about this, I could hardly believe that the global elite would be so brazen, and so I checked into this very carefully. Unfortunately, this is not just a bad rumor. This absolutely gigantic statue is called “The Guardian of International Peace and Security”, and it looks like something out of a science fiction movie. It does not resemble any known creature on this planet. Instead, it appears to very closely resemble a “beast” that is described in the Book of Revelation. If you have not seen it yet, you can see video footage of this “beast” right here. Did they really think that they could put this up without anyone noticing?"

why woudl they make a statue of it?!

Peatful

AA8B89E4-CFEC-414A-AE78-9035DAA0DCED.png

OP
Rinse & rePeat

"What does Revelation 18:23 mean?

[⇑ See verse text ⇑]Earlier verses depicted the doom of Babylon as a giant millstone being thrown into the ocean (Revelation 18:21). Its ruin in the end times will be total, sudden, and inescapable. These verses continue to emphasize the total destruction of this city by noting all of the activities which will cease.

By the time of the tribulation, the city—and possibly the associated government—of Babylon is seen worldwide as a bright, shining city. After its fall, the lights will go out. The lights will never come on again in Babylon.

Also, there will never be another wedding in Babylon. Although the city's merchants were known throughout the world for their successful enterprises, they will never again produce any goods or strike a deal. They will never swindle buyers again. Their "cash registers" will go silent and stay silent when God rains judgment upon their wicked city.

This verse implies that Babylon was a city of sorcery. The Greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, from which we derive the word "pharmacy." Most likely, the "sorcery" of end-times Babylon will include drug production and trafficking. Substances such as illicit drugs control and enslave people, making them easier to manipulate. The beast's city of Babylon will likely be a bastion of drug addicts and dealers. All versions of "sorcery" will be ended when God destroys Babylon."

OP
Rinse & rePeat

What's Going on In Sainsbury's?? Hugo Talks #lockdown​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qkvgvy7P6BRC/

Gosh I thought it would take ample time to lock us out of stores, but I can this will get the ball moving quicker. No wonder the government has been giving out free phones for years to the homeless, so they can get in too, although how do we give them our money for food, transfer it?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The Omicron wave of the coronavirus pandemic is being driven by “young, healthy, vaccinated” people, according to the World Health Organisation."

"In Denmark, 70 per cent of its 3437 Omicron cases detected have been among people aged under 40, according to data published on Monday.

The European Centre for Disease Control found 72 per cent of early Omicron cases were under 40, while the US said the majority of its 43 infections so far were in the same age bracket and just under 80 per cent were fully vaccinated."

HighT

Just found out the words omicron and delta are an anagram for 'media control' Damn, what a coincidence, they keep mocking people openly, Why would have they skipped few letters in between Delta and Omicron?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just found out the words omicron and delta are an anagram for 'media control' Damn, what a coincidence, they keep mocking people openly, Why would have they skipped few letters in between Delta and Omicron?

WHAT??? Can you send a screenshot or link about that?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just write down "delta omicron'' and than start writing ''media control'' First letter is M and you are left now with delta o*icron, next is E and you are left with d*lta o*icron and so on.. You get what I'm saying?
Oh yeah I get what you mean! Wow!

MrGorilla

Why isn't "taking billions from taxpayers and giving it to pharmaceutical companies" one of the options? Is that too boring for your schizo conspiracy theorist minds?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals