The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
K

Kayaker

Why isn't "taking billions from taxpayers and giving it to pharmaceutical companies" one of the options? Is that too boring for your schizo conspiracy theorist minds?
They wouldn't be so obvious in manipulating the data and censoring, which they're doing in plain sight.

Donttreadonme

To make people sick. The vaccines have a tendency to attack people's internal organs and wipe out vitamin K production which causes the cardiovascular deaths

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Why isn't "taking billions from taxpayers and giving it to pharmaceutical companies" one of the options? Is that too boring for your schizo conspiracy theorist minds?
Ha! Ha! Ha! I thought of the question in the shower one morning and threw it out there . I wish I had "dwelled" on the subject a little more so I could have been more thorough, that was what the "other" was for.

Dr. B

To make people sick. The vaccines have a tendency to attack people's internal organs and wipe out vitamin K production which causes the cardiovascular deaths
how did you know vitamin K is affected i thought they increase blood clots? vitamin E is anti clotting and K is pro clotting?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This sounds like history repeating itself with the Covid vaccines....

"In 1956 and 1957, Linus Pauling was the only well known scientist who opposed the government’s policies. The government took away his passport, and his opportunities to write and speak were limited by a boycott imposed by a variety of institutions, but instigated by the nuclear industry and its agent, the Atomic Energy Commission. The government which considered Pauling a threat to national security, had placed thousands of German and Hungarian “ex”-Nazis in high positions in industry and government agencies, after protecting them from prosecution as war criminals. The official government policy, directed by the financier Admiral Strauss who controlled the Atomic Energy Commision, was to tell the public that radiation was good. Their extreme secrecy regarding their radiation experiments on Americans, however, indicated that they were aware of the malignant nature of their activities; many of the records were simply destroyed, so that no one could ever know what had been done. Scientists who worked for the government, Willard Libby, John Goffman, and many others, were working to convince the public that they shouldn’t worry. Of the multitude of scientists who served the government during that time, only a few ever came to oppose those policies, and those who did were unable to keep their jobs or research grants. Gofman has become the leader in the movement to protect the public against radiation, especially, since 1971, through the Committee for Nuclear Responsibility, PO Box 421993, San Francisco, CA 94132..

Gofman has said: "I was stupid in those days. In 1955, '56, people like Linus Pauling were saying that the bomb fallout would cause all this trouble. I thought, 'We're not sure. If you're not sure, don't stand in the way of progress.' I could not have thought anything more stupid in my life.

"The big moment in my life happened while I was giving a health lecture to nuclear engineers. In the middle of my talk it hit me! What the hell am I saying? If you don't know whether low doses are safe or not, going ahead is exactly wrong. At that moment, I changed my position entirely."[17]

In 1979, Gofman said: "There is no way I can justify my failure to help sound an alarm over these activities many years sooner than I did. I feel that at least several hundred scientists trained in the biomedical aspect of atomic energy - myself definitely included - are candidates for Nuremburg-type trials for crimes against humanity for our gross negligence and irresponsibility. Now that we know the hazard of low-dose radiation, the crime is not experimentation - it's murder." [18]

Many ordinary people were making exactly that argument in the 1950s, but government censorship kept the most incriminating evidence from the public. The climate of intimidation spread throughout the culture, so that teachers who spoke about the dangers of radiation were called disloyal, and were fired. Now, people who don’t want x-rays are treated as crackpots. Probably because of this cultural situation, Gofman’s recommendations are very mild--simply for doctors to use good technology and to know what they are doing, which could lead to ten-fold or even hundred-fold dose reduction. Even with such mild restraint in the use of diagnostic x-rays, Gofman’s well founded estimate is that 250,000 deaths caused by radiation could be prevented annually. I believe many more deaths would be prevented if ultrasound and MRI were used consistently instead of x-rays. Using Gofman’s estimate, I think we can blame at least ten million deaths on just the medical x-rays that have been used inappropriately because of the policies of the U.S. government in the last half century. That wouldn’t include the deaths caused by radioactive fallout from bomb tests and leaks from nuclear power plants, or the vast numbers of people mentally impaired by all sorts of toxic radiation.

Although nearly all the people who committed the radiation crimes of the 1950s and 1960s have died or retired, the culture they created remains in the mass media and scientific journals, and in the medical and academic professions." -Ray Peat

Last edited:

Peatful

"In 1956 and 1957, Linus Pauling was the only well known scientist who opposed the government’s policies. The government took away his passport, and his opportunities to write and speak were limited by a boycott imposed by a variety of institutions, but instigated by the nuclear industry and its agent, the Atomic Energy Commission. The government which considered Pauling a threat to national security, had placed thousands of German and Hungarian “ex”-Nazis in high positions in industry and government agencies, after protecting them from prosecution as war criminals. The official government policy, directed by the financier Admiral Strauss who controlled the Atomic Energy Commision, was to tell the public that radiation was good. Their extreme secrecy regarding their radiation experiments on Americans, however, indicated that they were aware of the malignant nature of their activities; many of the records were simply destroyed, so that no one could ever know what had been done. Scientists who worked for the government, Willard Libby, John Goffman, and many others, were working to convince the public that they shouldn’t worry. Of the multitude of scientists who served the government during that time, only a few ever came to oppose those policies, and those who did were unable to keep their jobs or research grants. Gofman has become the leader in the movement to protect the public against radiation, especially, since 1971, through the Committee for Nuclear Responsibility, PO Box 421993, San Francisco, CA 94132..

Gofman has said: "I was stupid in those days. In 1955, '56, people like Linus Pauling were saying that the bomb fallout would cause all this trouble. I thought, 'We're not sure. If you're not sure, don't stand in the way of progress.' I could not have thought anything more stupid in my life.

"The big moment in my life happened while I was giving a health lecture to nuclear engineers. In the middle of my talk it hit me! What the hell am I saying? If you don't know whether low doses are safe or not, going ahead is exactly wrong. At that moment, I changed my position entirely."[17]

In 1979, Gofman said: "There is no way I can justify my failure to help sound an alarm over these activities many years sooner than I did. I feel that at least several hundred scientists trained in the biomedical aspect of atomic energy - myself definitely included - are candidates for Nuremburg-type trials for crimes against humanity for our gross negligence and irresponsibility. Now that we know the hazard of low-dose radiation, the crime is not experimentation - it's murder." [18]

Many ordinary people were making exactly that argument in the 1950s, but government censorship kept the most incriminating evidence from the public. The climate of intimidation spread throughout the culture, so that teachers who spoke about the dangers of radiation were called disloyal, and were fired. Now, people who don’t want x-rays are treated as crackpots. Probably because of this cultural situation, Gofman’s recommendations are very mild--simply for doctors to use good technology and to know what they are doing, which could lead to ten-fold or even hundred-fold dose reduction. Even with such mild restraint in the use of diagnostic x-rays, Gofman’s well founded estimate is that 250,000 deaths caused by radiation could be prevented annually. I believe many more deaths would be prevented if ultrasound and MRI were used consistently instead of x-rays. Using Gofman’s estimate, I think we can blame at least ten million deaths on just the medical x-rays that have been used inappropriately because of the policies of the U.S. government in the last half century. That wouldn’t include the deaths caused by radioactive fallout from bomb tests and leaks from nuclear power plants, or the vast numbers of people mentally impaired by all sorts of toxic radiation.

Although nearly all the people who committed the radiation crimes of the 1950s and 1960s have died or retired, the culture they created remains in the mass media and scientific journals, and in the medical and academic professions." -Ray Peat
Not sure when he wrote this but- Peat is a prophet.

A quite genius.

Must be something for him to watch this all unfold in his twilight years.

Izzybelle

Wow. Just wow. Do you have a source or link for this? I'd like to keep a reference for this.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Not sure when he wrote this but- Peat is a prophet.

A quite genius.

Must be something for him to watch this all unfold in his twilight years.
It was a stunning moment reading this in his "Bone Density: First Do No Harm" article last night. Gives me the chills!

akgrrrl

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals