The Most Important Things To Stop Eating While Trying To Fix Dysbiosis?

Astolfo

I have seen several posts related to this but I couldn't decide exactly.

I removed the pastries, dairy products and market chocolates from my diet. The only exception is ayran but I guess I have to remove this as well.

Do I need to reduce sugar? If yes, what type of sugar I have to reduce most or least?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diokine 5α-reductase is important for corticoid modulation and HPA axis feedback Stress 13
Diokine Circadian T3 Method - why taking thyroid hormone at the proper time is important T3 & T4 83
U What does eggs offer to be important part of the diet? Diet 9
J Is it important to get a good quality organic/non toxic bed mattress? Body Care 1
Hgreen56 Anti-Peat Study reveals how sugars wipe out important bacteria in gut Debate - Anti-Peat 17
Hans The Most Important Organ For Longevity Articles & Scientific Studies 20
Doludolu COPPER - Very Important For Mitochondria-metabolism. Toxic Or Important - Depends On The Form Metabolism 16
Hans Counting Calories Thread: Is It Really Important? Articles & Scientific Studies 3
J Covid-19 Plan In Front Of Our Eyes IMPORTANT! Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 11
ecstatichamster Most Important Study - Shows Genetic Theories Are Completely False (involves Exosomes) Scientific Studies 0
md_a There Is An Extremely Important Connection Between ACE-inhibitor Medication For Hypertension And The Scientific Studies 3
methylenewhite Perhaps This Is Why Doctors Are Dying. Please Read. I Believe It's Important For Everyone Articles & Scientific Studies 13
methylenewhite Important Information For Your Doctor. PUFA Depleted Rats Are More Sensitive To Volatile Anesthesia Ray Peat Topics 7
md_a The Body Temperature Is Very Important Thyroid and Hormones 2
Lokzo SHBG More Important Than You Think Thyroid and Hormones 19
Jamesu How Important Is Fruit In Slowing Hairloss? Ask For Help or Advice 0
yerrag Is Stopping Regime Change Wars Not Important? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 8
L I Think Eating According To Blood Type Might Be Very Important Discussing Dietary Models 12
ecstatichamster Announcement Here’s How To Support This Board - Important Ray Peat Forum Announcements 57
Broken man TUDCA- Important Peaty Substance? Some Studies To Think About Supplements 43
TheSir Is It More Important To Eat Enough Calories Or Get Enough Nutrients? Ask For Help or Advice 28
J The Most IMPORTANT Blood Tests To Obtain Ask For Help or Advice 2
olive Neuron Derived Estrogen Important For Memory Formation Scientific Studies 2
haidut Vitamin K Important For Eye Health Too Scientific Studies 12
ddjd Copper Important For Transport Of Vitamin A From Liver To Blood Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hans Important Hormones For Building Muscle And Tips On How To Improve Them Exercise 44
D X-rays Reveal The Important Role Of Copper In Parkinson’s Disease Scientific Studies 6
E What Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day? Ask For Help or Advice 9
General Orange Estrogen E1 More Important For Hair Than Testosteron Hair & Nails 65
S Important Question On Applying Squalane As A Moisturiser Body Care 25
Cirion What's More Important For Metabolism - HR Or Temperature? Metabolism 4
KnowledgeSeeker How I Got Invincible To Sunburns And Why PUFA Isn't The Most Important Factor In My Opinion Health 8
michael94 Important Statement On Liver Flush Cholesterol 1
L So Is The Absolute Amount Of PUFA Important Or The Proportion Of SFA To PUFA? Diet 4
H Why Is The Thyroid So Important? Metabolism 1
cyclops Is Losing Bodyfat The Most Important Thing? Diet 139
L Why The Government Thinks Guinea Pigs Are More Important Than People C 3
cyclops How Important Is Alkaline/Acid Balance Diet 8
ddjd Is Nitric Oxide Important For Sleep? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 4
Crazycoco So Much Fun With Saturated Fats Guys! Important Study! Ask For Help or Advice 3
michael94 How Important Is The Appearance Of Someone Offering Health Advice To You? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 9
ecstatichamster 2 New Important Aspirin Learnings Aspirin 51
MyUsernameHere Sleep Temperature; Why Is It So Hugely Important? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 8
D What Is The Single Most Important Hair Loss Supplement To Take? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 49
L Case Western Reserve University Research Reveals Important Cancer Clues Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 1
Black Ops Are The B-vitamins Important For Androgen Production? (Which Ones Specifically) Vitamins 10
michael94 Glucose Important Factor In Bile Acid Synthesis Macros & Micros 0
L Appendix May Have Important Function, New Research Suggests Health 13
P What Is More Important? Diet 12
P How Important Is Calcium In Relative To Phosphorus? Minerals 7