The Greeks Called That The Sin Of Hubris

Queequeg

I am not full of hate! Just offering the other side of the story and unraveling the premises for why "Nazis" are so universally hated. Mainly: 1. "Racism" 2. Holocaust 3. Warmongering. All of which are fabrications...
I reread my response to you and I was probably a little too harsh. I don't think you are full of hate. I do think that you have spent a lot of time reading some very convincing propaganda and it has you believing that all the history we have been taught was a lie. That is true to a very big extent. However what you are being taught now, about some all powerful Zionist conspiracy is just one more lie. The German people were also told a lot of convincing lies about the Jews. Because they fell for it, they were used, and their country was destroyed by the same powers who had lied to them.

Last edited:

Queequeg

Hi goodandevil thanks for your question. Not to harp on a theme, but there are a few reasons why the traditional holocaust narrative is believed to be so iron-clad.

1. Preponderance of eyewitnesses
2. Confessions
3. Physical Evidence

1. Certainly there a lot of stories about bad conditions in the camps and many are true. Near the end of the war almost all of Germany was starving due to constant bombing of supply lines as well as means of food production. So yes there was a lot of starving and disease in the camps no doubt about it. But the claims regarding mass-gassing and killings in the camps are completely made up. Prominent holocaust survivors like E-Lie Weasel are known liars: Elie Wiesel Cons the World | A Blog Dedicated to Finding out the Truth about Elie Wiesel's Tattoo. There were probably situations of poor treatment but no widescale Holocaust of any sort. More people died in the Eisenhower Rhine-Meadow Camps. This video is pretty self-explanatory but there is an explanation in the comments: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuqxIF2HDQ

2. At the Nuremberg Trials, there were confessions for things that even mainstream holocaust historians agree didnt happen. Like mass killings in official non-death camps ( Western camps ), pedal powered brain-bashing machines, etc. And the reason for this is that almost if not all of the Nuremberg confessions were received under torture. Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg – Darkmoon

3. All of the supposed death camps were in the terrotories liberated by the Soviets. There is a book by Carlos Porter titled "Made in Russia: The Holocaust", which really sums it up. On a more intuitive level, the amount of fuel required to cremate 6 million bodies is astounding. Do you really think the German Government was allocating so much fuel for a Holocaust when they were desperate for fuel on the front lines? There was not even the crematory capacity burn 6 million bodies across all the camps in such a short span of time. If they were not cremated, then where are the mass graves? Surely there should be hundreds of thousands of skeletons at every death-camp. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqP5bSFwXW4

Regarding Swiss Banks... First off the center of Banking was/is in London, not Switzerland. Hitler was not actively trying to take out banks in one fell swoop and definitely did not start a war over it. Usury and fiat money was destroyed, as well as a rework of the tax system that favored the workers. So it was a passive war against world banking not an active one, at least until Germany was provoked into war. Germany offered over 20 peace treaties to Britain most of which were when Germany was winning the war by a longshot. Poland was invaded because of the situation ( killings ) with ethnic germans in the Danzig corridor that had been seperated via the Versailles treaty. Also France had been running reconaissance military excursions into the Rhineland for years... The Lowlands were invaded because 1. They proclaimed to be neutral but weren't and allowed British aircraft in their airspace despite German protest. 2. It was a possible invasion point for England which was already organizing. Same idea with Norway.

Anyway, gold isn't even that important. Wealth does not come from Gold it comes from work and basic technological improvements. Not to say gold is useless, but Gold and Silver are mostly just good placeholders. The material wealth is in the worker and scientist/chemist...and the spiritual wealth is in the arist ( broadly speaking ). Once people stop trading their work for filthy, fiat, cotton-rags, their situation will improve almost overnight, like in 1933 Germany. Banks literally steal money from people by convincing them that paper bills or 1's and 0's in a computer are worth their goods/labor.

Like I just said, you have been reading a lot of very slick propaganda and have convinced yourself you have found the truth. No amount of counterfactual arguments will make a difference in your beliefs. I already tried twice and I am not going to bother to do so again.

As someone said on another thread, I feel I just lost a few IQ points reading your post.
I do love your sources though; Lasha Darkmoon :rolling

Last edited:

michael94

Like I just said, you have been reading a lot of very slick propaganda and have convinced yourself you have found the truth. No amount of counterfactual arguments will make a difference in your beliefs. I already tried twice and I am not going to bother to do so again.

That is fine. Whether or not you agree with my view I don't think will matter in the upcoming months. Which will be very difficult indeed. We are heading toward WW3 no doubt about it, and this Age is coming to an end. Actions, intent, and loyalty completely overshadow any wrong beliefs one may or may not have. No doubt about it we live in a time of mass-confusion and dissolution. I don't think God will hold it against anyone for being led astray if it is out of purest intent...And that is not for anyone to judge but Him. I think it's best if we just call it a day on this subject, at least for now.

OP
S
@Queequeg @Amazoniac @Such_Saturation @DaveFoster @icecreamlover @tara

Weird thread. What is the point really? Why head down this path on a health forum? Not that something or someone needs to be excluded or banned per se, but I must admit to being confused with the point on a forum meant to support people into healing.

When I look at this thread and then read the last 3-4 @pboy's comments, @tara's, @Koveras', @Blossom's, @Giraffe'a @haidut's or even @tyw's comments, I have to check that I am on the same forum.

Is it a bad article?

goodandevil

Hi goodandevil thanks for your question. Not to harp on a theme, but there are a few reasons why the traditional holocaust narrative is believed to be so iron-clad.

2. Confessions
3. Physical Evidence

1. Certainly there a lot of stories about bad conditions in the camps and many are true. Near the end of the war almost all of Germany was starving due to constant bombing of supply lines as well as means of food production. So yes there was a lot of starving and disease in the camps no doubt about it. But the claims regarding mass-gassing and killings in the camps are completely made up. Prominent holocaust survivors like E-Lie Weasel are known liars: Elie Wiesel Cons the World | A Blog Dedicated to Finding out the Truth about Elie Wiesel's Tattoo. There were probably situations of poor treatment but no widescale Holocaust of any sort. More people died in the Eisenhower Rhine-Meadow Camps. This video is pretty self-explanatory but there is an explanation in the comments: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuqxIF2HDQ

2. At the Nuremberg Trials, there were confessions for things that even mainstream holocaust historians agree didnt happen. Like mass killings in official non-death camps ( Western camps ), pedal powered brain-bashing machines, etc. And the reason for this is that almost if not all of the Nuremberg confessions were received under torture. Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg – Darkmoon

3. All of the supposed death camps were in the terrotories liberated by the Soviets. There is a book by Carlos Porter titled "Made in Russia: The Holocaust", which really sums it up. On a more intuitive level, the amount of fuel required to cremate 6 million bodies is astounding. Do you really think the German Government was allocating so much fuel for a Holocaust when they were desperate for fuel on the front lines? There was not even the crematory capacity burn 6 million bodies across all the camps in such a short span of time. If they were not cremated, then where are the mass graves? Surely there should be hundreds of thousands of skeletons at every death-camp. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqP5bSFwXW4

Regarding Swiss Banks... First off the center of Banking was/is in London, not Switzerland. Hitler was not actively trying to take out banks in one fell swoop and definitely did not start a war over it. Usury and fiat money was destroyed, as well as a rework of the tax system that favored the workers. So it was a passive war against world banking not an active one, at least until Germany was provoked into war. Germany offered over 20 peace treaties to Britain most of which were when Germany was winning the war by a longshot. Poland was invaded because of the situation ( killings ) with ethnic germans in the Danzig corridor that had been seperated via the Versailles treaty. Also France had been running reconaissance military excursions into the Rhineland for years... The Lowlands were invaded because 1. They proclaimed to be neutral but weren't and allowed British aircraft in their airspace despite German protest. 2. It was a possible invasion point for England which was already organizing. Same idea with Norway.

Anyway, gold isn't even that important. Wealth does not come from Gold it comes from work and basic technological improvements. Not to say gold is useless, but Gold and Silver are mostly just good placeholders. The material wealth is in the worker and scientist/chemist...and the spiritual wealth is in the arist ( broadly speaking ). Once people stop trading their work for filthy, fiat, cotton-rags, their situation will improve almost overnight, like in 1933 Germany. Banks literally steal money from people by convincing them that paper bills or 1's and 0's in a computer are worth their goods/labor.

How do you feel about tbe possibility that the same people controlled both sides? Else how else do you explain the involvement of the Rockefellers, Ford, &etc in nazi germany? I've seen a number of films on holocaust revisionism. I think David Irving, if i remember correctly, had some good points. But consider the society engendered by the philosophy at the time: the complete subjugation of the individual to the collective. That is the mlst damning piece of evidence against the nazis. I can only say I agree more intellectuLly with those who doubt the narritave we're supplied regarding nazi germany, but i think this next level of analysis is a red herring, by design. As to the gold, hitler amassed huge quantities of gold and fine art. if banking or wealth isn't about gold then why are knternational accounts settled in it, and whh is it still so prominent today? Americans' gold was confiscated, i believe, im 1933. In August 1971, Nixon closed the "Gold Window", controlling the price of gold, so I must disagree with you that gold is of no import to wealth. I like your argument because it questions the official story: but i think the jews are a red herring amd i feel that there's gaps in your conclusions. I used to think like you. It is true that there's fake jews, purportedly in charge of the media, &etc, but more jesuits. If you are like I was, you feel deep down that if jewry is the problem, they make it a bit too obvious. I maintain that it's not one religion, but all religions we should question, all ideologies endorsed by the state, including both sides of the nazi story. Think of communism- it's the standard definition lf how to rebel against and battle capitalism. What are the differences really? Is life in Russia really that radicaloy different frlm the U.S.? Minor departures, surely. what is nazisim, conservatism? The standard definitions of rebellion against liberalism. it's no coincidence that jews are said to steer the ACLU, that all these liberal things are ascribed to jews, because it sets up in people's minds that to rebel agajnst liberalism is to rebel against jews, but both rebellions play you right into the palms of the state. im saying question both sides.

DaveFoster

Is it a bad article?
Lol, and then Such said:

1461513799805.jpg

Queequeg

How do you feel about tbe possibility that the same people controlled both sides? Else how else do you explain the involvement of the Rockefellers, Ford, &etc in nazi germany? I've seen a number of films on holocaust revisionism. I think David Irving, if i remember correctly, had some good points. But consider the society engendered by the philosophy at the time: the complete subjugation of the individual to the collective. That is the mlst damning piece of evidence against the nazis. I can only say I agree more intellectuLly with those who doubt the narritave we're supplied regarding nazi germany, but i think this next level of analysis is a red herring, by design. As to the gold, hitler amassed huge quantities of gold and fine art. if banking or wealth isn't about gold then why are knternational accounts settled in it, and whh is it still so prominent today? Americans' gold was confiscated, i believe, im 1933. In August 1971, Nixon closed the "Gold Window", controlling the price of gold, so I must disagree with you that gold is of no import to wealth. I like your argument because it questions the official story: but i think the jews are a red herring amd i feel that there's gaps in your conclusions. I used to think like you. It is true that there's fake jews, purportedly in charge of the media, &etc, but more jesuits. If you are like I was, you feel deep down that if jewry is the problem, they make it a bit too obvious. I maintain that it's not one religion, but all religions we should question, all ideologies endorsed by the state, including both sides of the nazi story. Think of communism- it's the standard definition lf how to rebel against and battle capitalism. What are the differences really? Is life in Russia really that radicaloy different frlm the U.S.? Minor departures, surely. what is nazisim, conservatism? The standard definitions of rebellion against liberalism. it's no coincidence that jews are said to steer the ACLU, that all these liberal things are ascribed to jews, because it sets up in people's minds that to rebel agajnst liberalism is to rebel against jews, but both rebellions play you right into the palms of the state. im saying question both sides.

Someone is woke :thumbleft

tara

The good thoughts will prevail anyways..
Maybe, I hope so. But in the meantime, millions of people have been and continue to be killed and maimed in part because the bad ideas of racism, anti-semitism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia etc are widely spread.

'A lie can travel around the world before the truth has got its boots on.'

Amazoniac

Maybe, I hope so. But in the meantime, millions of people have been and continue to be killed and maimed in part because the bad ideas of racism, anti-semitism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia etc are widely spread.

'A lie can travel around the world before the truth has got its boots on.'
I was referring to any discussion that happens here, and that you don't need divine forces to guide the conversations because the overall approval already shapes that. Most members have at least some degree of spinal distortion, so they can discern pretty well what's valuable and what deserves to be ignored..

Last edited:

chispas

I was referring to any discussion that happens here, and that you don't need divine forces to guide the conversations because the overall approval already shapes that. Most members have at least some degree of spinal distortion, so they can discern pretty well what's valuable and what deserves to be ignored..

Look, go read about Neanderthals. A few percent of our DNA is Neanderthal. Because we (Homosapiens) mated with a few hundred thousand of them. They were a completely different species of human. A DIFFERENT SPECIES.

Let it sink in.

Racism is predicated on an error of semantics, because other than diverse and superficial cultural differences, there are no real "races". "Racism" sounds so sciencey, but it's just disguised, plain old discrimination, backed up by nothing but hateful little losers with boring personalities.

I mean go back in time 70,000 years, and campaign against the Neanderthals - the racists would be vindicated! But what a waste of a good idea, because they're already dead and gone! Nuts!

People on this forum should have greater concern for what their mother's nutrition was during the 9 months she was pregnant with them, as this has more sunstantial bearing on their life than the hours they spend wondering about their meaningless place in the universe, and how they can feel better about their insignificant life by blaming it all on minorities and entertaining their own ideas derived from thinly veiled discriminations and embarrassingly inept historicism.

But the ****heads will be impressed, no doubt. The universe yawns and the world keeps turning. And for all those exceptional readers in the audience, take note that Jean Paul Sartre already named this phenomenon - it's called Bad Faith. It's the condition illiterate losers acquire when they can't feel good about their life and they start to historicise on a health forum and blame others for their pathetic lack of engagement with life itself.

And in keeping with the theme of going with your gut intuition despite the evidence, I'm pretty sure Such Saturation, by bringing this conversation up, is an FBI agent gauging the staggering lack of education of people on self-appointed "critical-thinking" forums like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

chispas

2. Confessions
3. Physical Evidence

Mate, even if it was completely made-up, it wouldn't change the fact that you are gullible, you don't have any powers of logic, your opinions aren't your own, and they induce glacial tedium and blind incredulity in anyone over the age of 13.

Nothing short of acute authoritarian mouthbreathership.

tara

Racism is predicated on an error of semantics, because other than diverse and superficial cultural differences, there are no real "races".
+1
And even if there were such a thing as race, Jews would not constitute a 'race'.

We don't know much about the readers of this forum - I assume there may be at least some who would pick up a link that pushed their buttons and share it with more uninformed people, and spread the deadly problem of anti-semitism. Obviously some members are vulnerable to this kind of 'thinking', and there are more silent readers than regular posters.
(I am no more enthusiatic about publishing other untruthful material supporting genocidal or racist policies, or other propaganda for continuing deadly oppression of other groups of people.)

chispas

That is fine. Whether or not you agree with my view I don't think will matter in the upcoming months. Which will be very difficult indeed. We are heading toward WW3 no doubt about it, and this Age is coming to an end. Actions, intent, and loyalty completely overshadow any wrong beliefs one may or may not have. No doubt about it we live in a time of mass-confusion and dissolution. I don't think God will hold it against anyone for being led astray if it is out of purest intent...And that is not for anyone to judge but Him. I think it's best if we just call it a day on this subject, at least for now.

Suppose with all the future doom on the way, there's no long term way of telling what a few glasses of orange juice would have done for your clearly noxious metabolism.

Shame.

chispas

+1
And even if there were such a thing as race, Jews would not constitute a 'race'.

We don't know much about the readers of this forum - I assume there may be at least some who would pick up a link that pushed their buttons and share it with more uninformed people, and spread the deadly problem of anti-semitism. Obviously some members are vulnerable to this kind of 'thinking', and there are more silent readers than regular posters.
(I am no more enthusiatic about other untruthful material supporting genocidal or racist policies, or other propaganda for continuing deadly oppression of other groups of people.)

Stand up for human dignity, and stand against arbitrary hatefulness. Why defend a hateful conversation when it has already been undermined by the stellar lack of evidence for its various outlandish and offensive claims?

I shove back against the dimwits. Especially when they are invetebrates like icecreamlover.

No one should fight to defend something hateful. Those who do don't possess a life worth living. It's worse than despair. It's the food of terminal mental decline.

tara

Why defend a hateful conversation when it has already been undermined by the stellar lack of evidence for its various outlandish and offensive claims?
Did my post look as though I was defending it? Oh dear, I meant the opposite. I'm not defending it. I don't think it is OK.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals