The Greeks Called That The Sin Of Hubris

Queequeg

824974680fcb2b8de2674633c8559825.jpg

Do you hate disabled people too?

lol, that isn't fair... Actually, I did not expect you to be so young:wedgie

Last edited:

tara

Jews have been scapegoated for thousands of years to divert the anger of the masses from their real oppressors. The latest flood of neo-nazi lies on the web is no different.
+1

Queequeg

@icecreamlover I previously refuted your last post and showed how everything in it was a blatant lie. Now you post a video which brings up the oldest and most disgusting antisemitic lie there is, the Blood Libel. Do you really believe that the eternal Jew is hiding behind every corner waiting to drink the blood of an unsuspecting Christian girl. That outrageous lie has been shown over and over again to be a hoax created by those wanting to scapegoat the Jews.

In the words of your hero, Adolph, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” How can you believe someone who tells you over and over that the Big Lie is the basis of their movement.

As for the other stuff, I did some looking into the Talmud. It is a collection of teachings from various Rabbis from around 2,000 years ago and unlike the misrepresented quotes you present, it contains mostly ethical teachings with lots of arcane legalistic debates.

The Babylonian Talmud in particular, is over 10,000 pages long and supposedly takes a Jewish scholar 7 years to read. Out of a book this long, written at a time of incredible persecution, I am sure there are some angry quotes from a few of the Rabbis. Context is the key; these people had just seen their Temple destroyed, millions of their co-religionists slaughtered and all of them exiled from their holy city. It’s remarkable that the vast majority of the book teaches love and toleration for all men and not the hate that you like to imagine.

I asked my Jewish friends about the quotes before, and I assure you that none of them have ever been taught any of this. If you actually looked into these quotes from the actual Talmud you could easily see that they are either made up or are nothing close to the original.

In every religion, you can pull out any number of seemingly hateful quotes, but each religion must be weighed as a whole and not measured by only one or two quotes taken out of context. There are Church writings that justify the Inquisition or the annihilation of the Albigensians or other Protestants. Writings in the Koran that are used to this day, to justify the killing of Gays and brutal punishment for minor crimes. In comparison, Judaism does not teach any of these hateful ideas from the Talmud much less put them in practice. And for any one of these "quotes", there are 100s of other teachings that directly refute them.

The vast majority of Jews hold the Bible as their highest source of teachings and not the Talmud. Here are just a few teachings that I’ve found regarding how Jews are to treat non-Jews.
  1. You shall not wrong nor oppress a stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. (Exodus 22:20)
  2. You shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the feelings of the stranger, having yourselves been strangers in the land of Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
  3. You shall not pick your vineyard bare, or gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger; I the Eternal am your God. (Leviticus 19:10)
  4. When strangers reside with you in your land, you shall not wrong them. The strangers who reside with you shall be to you as your citizens; you shall love each one as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt; I the Eternal am your God. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
  5. You too must befriend (love) the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:19)
  6. You shall not abhor an Edomite, for such is your kin. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, for you were a stranger in that land. (Deuteronomy 23:8)
  7. You shall not subvert the rights of the stranger or the fatherless; you shall not take a widow’s garment in pawn. Remember that you were a slave in Egypt and that your Eternal God redeemed you there; therefore do I enjoin you to observe this commandment. (Deuteronomy 24:17-18)
  8. Cursed be the one who subverts the rights of the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow. And all the people shall say, Amen. (Deuteronomy 27:19)

Last edited:

Queequeg

@charlie and @tara, I really am at a loss for why this type of hatred and lies are allowed. What are the rules on this? Would it be ok if someone starts posting lies and hate about other religions or racial groups? Why is it ok to attack the Jews and no one else? I'm not even Jewish and I am very offended by this. We shouldn’t have to waste our time with the proven lies he keeps posting.

If anything, the bs he’s pushing is in direct contradiction to the anti-authoritarian and anti-eugenic beliefs of the name sake of this forum. I am sure Ray would be shocked to know that this crap is being allowed to be published here over and over again. Ive looked at his older posts and this is a common theme with him.

Can anyone else weigh in on this? Do you really want this wonderful forum to be derailed by this neo-nazi lunacy?

Last edited:

Amazoniac

@charlie and @tara, I really am at a loss for why this open neo-nazi is allowed to post such bitter hatred and outrageous bunch of lies. What are the rules on this? Would it be ok if someone starts posting lies and hate about other religions or racial groups? Why is it ok to attack the Jews and no one else? As a Christian I am deeply offended by this.

The fact that @icecreamlover feels comfortable presenting himself in a Nazi uniform really speaks volumes. I’m sure he would feel much more comfortable posting his fantasies to the many other neo-nazi sites out there. We shouldn’t have to waste our time with the proven lies he keeps posting.

If anything, the bs he’s pushing is in direct contradiction to the anti-authoritarian and anti-eugenic beliefs of the name sake of this forum. I am sure Ray would be shocked to know that this crap is being allowed to be published here over and over again. Ive looked at his older posts and this is a common theme with him.

Can anyone else weigh in on this? Do you really want this wonderful forum to be derailed by this neo-nazi lunacy?
Mom and dad won't amend this one for you..
How would you want the neo-nazist to be punished?

Last edited:

Queequeg

Mom and dad won't amend this one..
How would you want the neo-nazist to be punished?
Very cute =). I am not asking for him to be punished by Mom or Dad. I am only trying to point out that these hateful lies are not appropriate this wonderful forum.

forum rules :
2. We Do Not Permit
a. Sexual or offensive language or content.

As just one example, a video that claims that Jews drink the blood of Christians as a regular part of their belief should be considered highly offensive content. The anti-Semitic stuff was also very offensive. Not to mention completely untrue.

I doubt that you would be ok with people posting whatever outrageous lies they wanted about woman, blacks, Catholics, Muslims, Hispanics etc. I am sure you don't want this forum to turn into a cesspool of hate.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Very cute. I am not asking for him to be punished by Mom or Dad. I am pointing out that his hate filled bs does not belong on a forum named after Ray Peat.

In the forum rules it states:
2. We Do Not Permit
a. Sexual or offensive language or content.

As just one example, he posted a video that claims that Jews drink the blood of Christians as a regular part of their belief. Claiming that the Jewish people kill Christians for their Blood is highly offensive content. His other anti-Semitic bs was also almost as bad but also very offensive. Not to mention completely untrue.

What part of that do you not understand?

Are you saying that you think it would be ok to post whatever outrageous lies I can invent about woman, blacks, Catholics, Muslims, etc. Do you really want this forum to turn into a cesspool of hate?
I don't understand the part that you have to agressively confront. You can reason without trying to put others down.
The good thoughts will prevail anyways..

Queequeg

I don't understand the part that you have to agressively confront. You can reason without trying to put others down.
The good thoughts will prevail anyways..

Yes, of course, we should play nice with the Nazis. We can reason with them. That didn't work out so well the last time around.

Maybe I was a little harsh but after watching that video of Jews drinking the blood of Christians I was a little upset.

I don't think anyone should have to waste their time debating such ridiculous ideas on this site. I could go over to Stormfront if I wanted to do that. There are forum rules that explicitly restrict this kind of offensive hatred so that people don't have to deal with this.

and unfortunately, "good thoughts" do not always prevail.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

My roommate in university ( during the short time I was there ) was Jewish. And he was more than nice to me. In fact he went out of his way to let me save face on multiple occasions. His mother was very pleasant, also. So when I say Jews or any other group it is out of convenience and not a hard and fast rule. No one is shackled to "good" or "evil" ( or anything else for that matter ), because of genetic ancestry.
Jewish stereotypes frame the Jews as supplicating, personable, and complacent.

Amazoniac

Yes of course, we should always play nice with the Nazis. We can reason always with them. That didn't work so well the last time around.

Moreover I don't think anyone should have to waste their time debating such ridiculous ideas on this site. I could go over to Stormfront if I wanted to waste my time doing that. There are forum rules so people don't have to deal with this bs.

and historically "good thoughts" generally do not prevail.
You're underestimating members' ability to discern..
What do you want out of all this if it isn't punishment?

goodandevil

I used to suspect the jews as well, but was never convinced. People that suspect the jews also suspect that hitler was right, that he lead some valiant fight. Why then was he funded by the Rockefellers? Why then did the catholic church, purported enemies of jewry, install hitler and endorse his movement as christian. Hitler tore the told from the mouths of jews and amassed it, well then wby didn't he attack switzerland and take their gold? Because the true rulers use the jews as scapegoats. Any normal person that listene to hitler's speeches will immideately discern that hitler was not good. The Nazis were listening to no other opinions but their own. If they were fighting jews then why did the nazis send disabled people, people they considered genetically inferior, mentally "unhygenic", &etc to be executed? Eugenics began in california before it ever was in germany, funded by rockefeller, the same organization that has made itself Ray's, and all of us', enemy.

"In 1927, the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology (KWIA), an organization which concentrated on physical and social anthropology as well as human genetics, was founded in Berlin with significant financial support from the American philanthropic group, the Rockefeller Foundation.[7] German professor of medicine, anthropology and eugenics, Eugen Fischer, was the director of this organization, a man whose work helped provide the scientific basis for the Nazis' eugenic policies.[8][9] The Rockefeller Foundation even funded some of the research conducted by Josef Mengele before he went to Auschwitz.[6][10]" -https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics (and that's only the tip of the iceberg, for it has been admitted on wikipedia).

The rockefeller foundation today: https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/our-work/topics/advance-health

Judaism is just one religion. Sure it's ****88 people over. Well what about the catholics and all of the rube-goldberg torture devices they are so well-known for having employed? Or the tibetans living in squalor and being killed under the Dali Lama? Alo religions and ideologies seek to divorce man (and women) from themselves: you can't be happy, you can't be healthy, you can't be satisfied. Nobility and achievement is in supressing your desires, keeping your feelings to yourself. Thus it is obvious that Nazism is no different from any other religion, and hampers and impeded what every person knows in their soul to be possible and just. But what if the jews are the problem? Even then we would have been tricked so many times and fallen victim to petty enticements so continually that we couldn't blame them more than ourselves. The correct ideology is the one you believe alone, that people judge you on, the correct ideology stands alone, and then spreads. The correct ideology is the one derived from your own feelings. The priests, scientific and saintly alike, have always controlled ideology since before the first eclipse.

"The gang serves lies, the passionate
Man plays his part; the cold passion for truth
Hunts in no pack." -Robinson Jeffers

Queequeg

You're underestimating members' ability to discern..
What do you want out of all this if it isn't punishment?

I generally like @icecreamlover's posts on health and if he wants to dress up like a nazi girl that's fine too. But I think it would be appropriate for the moderators to make clear that derogatory and offensive posts about any race or religion are not appropriate per the forum rules. He can post his stuff at hundreds of other websites on the web.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

@Queequeg @Amazoniac @Such_Saturation @DaveFoster @icecreamlover @tara

Weird thread. What is the point really? Why head down this path on a health forum? Not that something or someone needs to be excluded or banned per se, but I must admit to being confused with the point on a forum meant to support people into healing.

When I look at this thread and then read the last 3-4 @pboy's comments, @tara's, @Koveras', @Blossom's, @Giraffe'a @haidut's or even @tyw's comments, I have to check that I am on the same forum.

Amazoniac

@Queequeg @Amazoniac @Such_Saturation @DaveFoster @icecreamlover @tara

Weird thread. What is the point really? Why head down this path on a health forum? Not that something or someone needs to be excluded or banned per se, but I must admit to being confused with the point on a forum meant to support people into healing.

When I look at this thread and then read the last 3-4 @pboy's comments, @tara's, @Koveras', @Blossom's, @Giraffe'a @haidut's or even @tyw's comments, I have to check that I am on the same forum.
By tagging pristine entities you're dragging them down to a dark alley that they otherwise would not visit, and forcing them to witness atrocities that they don't deserve.. :ss

michael94

I am not full of hate! Just offering the other side of the story and unraveling the premises for why "Nazis" are so universally hated. Mainly: 1. "Racism" 2. Holocaust 3. Warmongering. All of which are fabrications...

goodandevil

I am not full of hate! Just offering the other side of the story and unraveling the premises for why "Nazis" are so universally hated. Mainly: 1. "Racism" 2. Holocaust 3. Warmongering. All of which are fabrications...
@icecreamlover
Would you agree that eugenics and concentration camps happened in the united states during the same time period? Also, a question I was thinking about after your post, if jews controlled the world, and hitler fought them, then wouldn't jews have controlled the swiss banks, and then why didn't hitler fight them? I want to believe that humans wouldn't torture and kill other humans, but it's not true. That belief isn't suffifient evidence that the holocaust didn't happen. what do you think about hitler amd the swise banks? He invaded belgium as a soldier in world war I, who was neutral, and of course poland was neutral, wasn't insiting on repirations from germany as were the french and english. So if all the jews' gold was in switzeroand, why didn't hitler take it?

michael94

@icecreamlover
Would you agree that eugenics and concentration camps happened in the united states during the same time period? Also, a question I was thinking about after your post, if jews controlled the world, and hitler fought them, then wouldn't jews have controlled the swiss banks, and then why didn't hitler fight them? I want to believe that humans wouldn't torture and kill other humans, but it's not true. That belief isn't suffifient evidence that the holocaust didn't happen. what do you think about hitler amd the swise banks? He invaded belgium as a soldier in world war I, who was neutral, and of course poland was neutral, wasn't insiting on repirations from germany as were the french and english. So if all the jews' gold was in switzeroand, why didn't hitler take it?

Hi goodandevil thanks for your question. Not to harp on a theme, but there are a few reasons why the traditional holocaust narrative is believed to be so iron-clad.

1. Preponderance of eyewitnesses
2. Confessions
3. Physical Evidence

1. Certainly there a lot of stories about bad conditions in the camps and many are true. Near the end of the war almost all of Germany was starving due to constant bombing of supply lines as well as means of food production. So yes there was a lot of starving and disease in the camps no doubt about it. But the claims regarding mass-gassing and killings in the camps are completely made up. Prominent holocaust survivors like E-Lie Weasel are known liars: Elie Wiesel Cons the World | A Blog Dedicated to Finding out the Truth about Elie Wiesel's Tattoo. There were probably situations of poor treatment but no widescale Holocaust of any sort. More people died in the Eisenhower Rhine-Meadow Camps. This video is pretty self-explanatory but there is an explanation in the comments: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuqxIF2HDQ

2. At the Nuremberg Trials, there were confessions for things that even mainstream holocaust historians agree didnt happen. Like mass killings in official non-death camps ( Western camps ), pedal powered brain-bashing machines, etc. And the reason for this is that almost if not all of the Nuremberg confessions were received under torture. Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg – Darkmoon

3. All of the supposed death camps were in the terrotories liberated by the Soviets. There is a book by Carlos Porter titled "Made in Russia: The Holocaust", which really sums it up. On a more intuitive level, the amount of fuel required to cremate 6 million bodies is astounding. Do you really think the German Government was allocating so much fuel for a Holocaust when they were desperate for fuel on the front lines? There was not even the crematory capacity burn 6 million bodies across all the camps in such a short span of time. If they were not cremated, then where are the mass graves? Surely there should be hundreds of thousands of skeletons at every death-camp. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqP5bSFwXW4

Regarding Swiss Banks... First off the center of Banking was/is in London, not Switzerland. Hitler was not actively trying to take out banks in one fell swoop and definitely did not start a war over it. Usury and fiat money was destroyed, as well as a rework of the tax system that favored the workers. So it was a passive war against world banking not an active one, at least until Germany was provoked into war. Germany offered over 20 peace treaties to Britain most of which were when Germany was winning the war by a longshot. Poland was invaded because of the situation ( killings ) with ethnic germans in the Danzig corridor that had been seperated via the Versailles treaty. Also France had been running reconaissance military excursions into the Rhineland for years... The Lowlands were invaded because 1. They proclaimed to be neutral but weren't and allowed British aircraft in their airspace despite German protest. 2. It was a possible invasion point for England which was already organizing. Same idea with Norway.

Anyway, gold isn't even that important. Wealth does not come from Gold it comes from work and basic technological improvements. Not to say gold is useless, but Gold and Silver are mostly just good placeholders. The material wealth is in the worker and scientist/chemist...and the spiritual wealth is in the arist ( broadly speaking ). Once people stop trading their work for filthy, fiat, cotton-rags, their situation will improve almost overnight, like in 1933 Germany. Banks literally steal money from people by convincing them that paper bills or 1's and 0's in a computer are worth their goods/labor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals