The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

Fame

Clouds don't form in straight lines and neurotoxins don't get put into water supplies by accident.
Most men cower when they catch a glimpse of the magnitude of the deception being perpetrated on humanity.

We were born enslaved in a system created by the few, designed specifically to keep the majority down.
We are at war. Three corporations controlling everything in the media and an unthinking majority willing to believe whatever they see on the truth box - is a dream come true for those who seek ultimate control of the thoughts and actions of the rest. The enemy is anybody with a billion dollars or more.

There are medicines that can eliminate cancer, energy technologies that can take every human being off the grid, allow for virtually free travel and eliminate most of the cost of living.
Addicted to a life of luxury, the 'elite' will do anything to avoid having to stand in line with the rest of us at the airport as we fly from place to place on the flat earth.

The shape of the earth is the 'globalists' greatest lie.
Approached from a completely evidence-based perspective, it becomes one of the most obvious truths.
Everything about your own experience has told you that you are on a flat, motionless surface and yet the power of fear, repetition and mind control have convinced you to reject your experience and instead believe what you're told by authorities unquestioningly.

There are at least a couple hundred experientially-derived evidences for this but one of the most obvious examples of the flatness of the surface beneath your feet is the horizon line.

-The Horizon-
If it were true that we were living on a globe, as one ascended in elevation the horizon line would drop in exponential proportion to greater altitudes. This is never the case; even at 120,000 feet (or over 36km) above the surface, the horizon line remains at eye level.

Additionally, in the video footage below, the horizon line curves up equally as much as it curves down, demonstrating clearly the geocentric model of earth is correct.

Can you explain to me a lunar eclipse then? Didnt think so. Flat Earthers on suicide watch.

Travis

FacelessMan

God I hate this flat earth BS.
This FE ***t was created to discredit all "conspiracy theorists" by association.
The moon landing was fake guys, I agree, but the earth is certainly a sphere.

Just look at a few pictures. We have the Boston Skyline from Provincetown; and the Chicago Skyline from Michigan. These photos indicate that the earth is not flat:http://1dezst2t0h1m238r3i6thwqd.wpe...t/uploads/2012/11/GOOD-VIS-10-17_IMG_8957.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ikd8NJH.jpg
How do these indicate the earth is not flat?

FacelessMan

Answer me this you ball believers. NASA says we are spinning 1000mph at the equator, while traveling 66,700mph around the sun, while the sun is traveling at 500,000mph through space (with us corkscrewing around it, mind you), and space is expanding outward who knows how much faster than that. Howcome polaris (north star) never moves from directly above the north pole, and how come none of our stars in the sky ever change? They simply rotate in a completely perfect circle around polaris and the north pole, while never changing, for thousands of years. Sorry, but with all that motion, its impossible. Hmmm kinda looks like they are rotating above the earth...kinda like they are in a firmament.

Travis

Answer me this you ball believers. NASA says we are spinning 1000mph at the equator, while traveling 66,700mph around the sun, while the sun is traveling at 500,000mph through space (with us corkscrewing around it, mind you), and space is expanding outward who knows how much faster than that. Howcome polaris (north star) never moves from directly above the north pole, and how come none of our stars in the sky ever change? They simply rotate in a completely perfect circle around polaris and the north pole, while never changing, for thousands of years. Sorry, but with all that motion, its impossible. Hmmm kinda looks like they are rotating above the earth...kinda like they are in a firmament.

Because it's 4,104,100,000,000,000km away lol. Try this thread you could find more support Christianity And Life

FacelessMan

Easy bro. No need for the GTFO stuff .Its actually 50-60 nautical miles by ferry (which is over water like your pictures). Even 50 nautical would be 57 miles. That is 2166 feet below the curve. The tallest building in Boston is 790 feet. This would put it STILL 1300 feet below the curve. Even if it was 50 statue miles, still way too much curve.

FacelessMan

Can you explain to me a lunar eclipse then? Didnt think so. Flat Earthers on suicide watch.
Actually lunar eclipses happen all the time with the sun and moon both visible in the sky. its documented. Look it up. Not a good argument.

Travis

Easy bro. No need for the GTFO stuff .Its actually 50-60 nautical miles by ferry (which is over water like your pictures). Even 50 nautical would be 57 miles. That is 2166 feet below the curve. The tallest building in Boston is 790 feet. This would put it STILL 1300 feet below the curve. Even if it was 50 statue miles, still way too much curve.

It is 50 miles by the distance calculator.
Using the earth curve calculator, the hidden height with your eyes on the ground would be 1667ft, not 2166ft. The only way that you can see Boston from Provincetown is on top of the Pilgrim Monument. The first picture that I posted was likely take from a ferry about 30 miles out or so.

But if the earth was flat, you would be able to see the entire building, not just the upper-third.
Same goes for Chicago. Why can you see Chicago from Michigan? but not Milwaukee? Any why are only the very tops of the tallest buildings visible?

FacelessMan

Using the earth curve calculator, the hidden height with your eyes on the ground would be 1667ft, not 2166ft. The only way that you can see Boston from Provincetown is on top of the Pilgrim Monument. The first picture that I posted was likely take from a ferry about 30 miles out or so.

But if the earth was flat, you would be able to see the entire building, not just the upper-third.
Same goes for Chicago. Why can you see Chicago from Michigan? but not Milwaukee? Any why are only the very tops of the tallest buildings visible?
You have to take into consideration perspective and atmospheric distortion as well (smog, pollution etc). The law of perspective is why ships seem to "disappear" over the curve, but then can be brought back into sight fully with a good camera zoom or telescope. There are videos of this happening you can watch.

FacelessMan

Thats why only the tops of the buildings are visible. Same thing as the bottom of the ship disappearing before the mast...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals