Possible Confirmation Of The Electric Universe Theory (EUT) In The Lab

haidut

Forum Supporter
This study is not exactly the kind of confirmation sufficient for EUT to get mainstream acceptance, however I thought the coincidence in its findings is rather unusual...and thus not a coincidence at all. Carl Jung said long time ago that there are no coincidences and similar patterns we see in seemingly unrelated events are examples of the so-called synchronicity - i.e. a strong sign that the the observed patterns are a legitimate physical phenomenon driven by the same laws. The creativity training movement for the 1960s known as Synectics, which Peat wrote about, held the same view.
This study found that placing a specific fluid/gas object in superconductive fluid containing an electric field forces the matter to form into a shape that is uncannily similar to the planet Saturn. I suppose the electrically charged ether (as described by EUT) would play the role of the superconductive fluid and electrical field, in which the droplet was submerged in the study. The study goes on to say that when the drop is immersed in a more electrically conductive fluid than the droplet itself, the magnetic poles flatten and the droplet (planet) start to look like an M&M candy - flat at the poles and bulging at the equator. For the record, that is exactly how our planet Earth looks like and also most other planets in our solar system. This is the reason the point on the surface of the Earth farthest from the center of the planet is not mount Everest but mount Chimborazo (Chimborazo - Wikipedia) in the Andes. Since the Earth bulges out at closer to the equator, smaller peaks (Chimborazo) closer to the equator could end up being more distant from the planet center than taller peaks (Everest) further away from the equator.
I suppose the reason our Earth and other gas planets like Jupiter do not look like Saturn (yet) is due to a smaller difference between the conductivity of those planets and the ether in which they all bathe.
Hey @pimpnamedraypeat - any thoughts/comments on this?

Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 034501 (2017) - Streaming from the Equator of a Drop in an External Electric Field
Electrified Droplets Create Mini Saturn Planets

"...By electrifying tiny drops of fluid, scientists have created miniature versions of the ringed planet Saturn. Though gorgeous to look at, the resulting "planet" has more than aesthetic value: The achievement could help lead to new ways of generating microscopic and uniform particles and capsules often used in products such as drugs, inks, cosmetics, paints and ceramics, researchers said. When a drop of electrically conductive liquid is exposed to an electric field, the droplet responds by forming two electrically charged poles."

"...These new findings reveal that when a drop is less electrically conductive than its surroundings, its poles take on an electric charge that is the same as the electrodes (the electrified plates). Since like repels like, "the repulsion between the electrodes and the poles squashes the drop into [an] M&M-like shape," Vlahovska told Live Science."

"...If an electric field is strong enough, the researchers found that the equators of these squashed drops emit concentric rings of droplets, making the drops look like miniature versions of Saturn. In experiments, drops of silicone oil about 1 millimeter wide generated droplets that were about 100 times smaller, Vlahovska said. "I was surprised by the fact that rings detached from the drop — I was not expecting it all," Vlahovska said."

CrystalClear

They have a high incidence of correct predictions, in contrast to NASA scientists who are always scratching their heads and surprised at what they see probes sending back.

Kartoffel

Thanks for posting this!

The study goes on to say that when the drop is immersed in a more electrically conductive fluid than the droplet itself, the magnetic poles flatten and the droplet (planet) start to look like an M&M candy - flat at the poles and bulging at the equator. For the record, that is exactly how our planet Earth looks like and also most other planets in our solar system. This is the reason the point on the surface of the Earth farthest from the center of the planet is not mount Everest but mount Chimborazo (Chimborazo - Wikipedia) in the Andes. Since the Earth bulges out at closer to the equator, smaller peaks (Chimborazo) closer to the equator could end up being more distant from the planet center than taller peaks (Everest) further away from the equator.
I suppose the reason our Earth and other gas planets like Jupiter do not look like Saturn (yet) is due to a smaller difference between the conductivity of those planets and the ether in which they all bathe.

I was still subscribed to the theory that it was the centrifugal force from Earths spin that caused it to be wider along the equator.

"...If an electric field is strong enough, the researchers found that the equators of these squashed drops emit concentric rings of droplets, making the drops look like miniature versions of Saturn. In experiments, drops of silicone oil about 1 millimeter wide generated droplets that were about 100 times smaller, Vlahovska said. "I was surprised by the fact that rings detached from the drop — I was not expecting it all," Vlahovska said."

Interesting

The rings orbit Saturn in a flat plane perpindicular to the lines of force of Saturn's magnetic field. If gravitation were acting on the rings they would not be in a flat plane since gravitation is alleged to act equally in every direction. Same is true of all planetary orbits. "All planets revolve in approximately one plane. They revolve in a plane perpendicular to the lines of force of the sun’s magnetic field." -- Immanuel Velikovsky, polymath, 1946

Speaking of silicone, new research suggests that silicone is the "missing element" at the earths solid inner core.

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-silicon-element-earth-core.html

mysteryatthe.jpg

Another study from the same group claimed that as the core slowly cooled, this silicon reacted with oxygen (also found in the core) to form quartz crystals, which supposedly held power the geomagnetic field

Crystallization of silicon dioxide and compositional evolution of the Earth's core. - PubMed - NCBI

Crystallization of silicon dioxide and compositional evolution of the Earth's core.

The Earth's core is about ten per cent less dense than pure iron (Fe), suggesting that it contains light elements as well as iron. Modelling of core formation at high pressure (around 40-60 gigapascals) and high temperature (about 3,500 kelvin) in a deep magma ocean predicts that both silicon (Si) and oxygen (O) are among the impurities in the liquid outer core. However, only the binary systems Fe-Si and Fe-O have been studied in detail at high pressures, and little is known about the compositional evolution of the Fe-Si-O ternary alloy under core conditions. Here we performed melting experiments on liquid Fe-Si-O alloy at core pressures in a laser-heated diamond-anvil cell. Our results demonstrate that the liquidus field of silicon dioxide (SiO2) is unexpectedly wide at the iron-rich portion of the Fe-Si-O ternary, such that an initial Fe-Si-O core crystallizes SiO2 as it cools. If crystallization proceeds on top of the core, the buoyancy released should have been more than sufficient to power core convection and a dynamo, in spite of high thermal conductivity, from as early on as the Hadean eon. SiO2 saturation also sets limits on silicon and oxygen concentrations in the present-day outer core.

The lead scientist describes it as a forest of crystals, all pointing to the north pole.

Interesting because seismological research had shown that the earths outer inner core (yellow) had anisotripic properties, i.e it displayed different properties at different directions. seismic waves traveled faster north to sound and slower east to west.

187478-004-30B84E7D.jpg

They put it down to iron crystals but with this new finding maybe its quartz? Or perhaps it's both who knows.

Something else I was reading said that the core spins faster than the earth (not sure how gravity explains that one) and they had this moneyshot at the end

The electrical currents and convecting movements within the Earth's liquid core generate the planet's powerful magnetic field, which in turn drives the inner core in the way that can now be observed.
About a billion amps of current is flowing into and out of the inner core, across the boundary between the inner and outer cores. This current, in the presence of a magnetic field, results in forces being applied to the inner core, which then rotates. Essentially, the inner core rotates because it is part of a vast electric motor.

Core Spins Faster Than Earth, Lamont Scientists Find

Amazing isn't it? Rotating crystals at the earths core. I know I went offtopic but it's what I was focused on at the moment. But when everything from geology to seismology points to electric universe then there's really no doubt. There's only pain-faced denial.

steel_reserve

What inventions are possible if EUT is true? How do I get rich from the coverup of EUT?

If EUT is to be accepted by the mainstream, the rubber has to meet the road. Electronic universe theory has to become electronic universe fact.

DrJ

What inventions are possible if EUT is true? How do I get rich from the coverup of EUT?

If EUT is to be accepted by the mainstream, the rubber has to meet the road. Electronic universe theory has to become electronic universe fact.

Probably new forms of space propulsion. Solar system level or galactic level circuit creation and hacking. If gravity turns out to be an electric phenomenon - basically a dipole field due to small but inherent charge separation - then gravity reducing or anti-gravity technology. Maybe new forms of semi-terrestrial power generation.

Waynish

Newer generations of DPF devices ;)

sladerunner69

Probably new forms of space propulsion. Solar system level or galactic level circuit creation and hacking. If gravity turns out to be an electric phenomenon - basically a dipole field due to small but inherent charge separation - then gravity reducing or anti-gravity technology. Maybe new forms of semi-terrestrial power generation.

how would you hypothesize an anti-gravity field be generated in the case that gravity is a mere electric phenomenon?

DrJ

@sladerunner69 Not sure if you would call it a field, but the aim would be to neutralize or reduce the net dipole. Scrambling the dipoles, or perhaps using a strong field to align the dipoles and then use the greater dipole to "push" the object away with another field. Anything you can do to manipulate charges and fields would be valid. Maybe there could be a gravity faraday cage.

Back
Top Bottom