The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

jaa

#15 caught my attention @ 7:40

Isn't that just warping of space time? It's the same reason the earth circles around the sun.

I haven't read through the thread, but if some of you guys are taking this seriously, you need to consider how much more complicated believing in this 'cover up' is. It is certainly possible, but that is only by definition of it being something you can think up. You would have a better chance at picking a specific grain of sand on earth up at random than the likelihood of this theory being true. And this theory being true for the reasons stated in the video are even more microscopically small than that.

BastiFuntasty

Clouds don't form in straight lines and neurotoxins don't get put into water supplies by accident.
Most men cower when they catch a glimpse of the magnitude of the deception being perpetrated on humanity.

We were born enslaved in a system created by the few, designed specifically to keep the majority down.
We are at war. Three corporations controlling everything in the media and an unthinking majority willing to believe whatever they see on the truth box - is a dream come true for those who seek ultimate control of the thoughts and actions of the rest. The enemy is anybody with a billion dollars or more.

There are medicines that can eliminate cancer, energy technologies that can take every human being off the grid, allow for virtually free travel and eliminate most of the cost of living.
Addicted to a life of luxury, the 'elite' will do anything to avoid having to stand in line with the rest of us at the airport as we fly from place to place on the flat earth.

The shape of the earth is the 'globalists' greatest lie.
Approached from a completely evidence-based perspective, it becomes one of the most obvious truths.
Everything about your own experience has told you that you are on a flat, motionless surface and yet the power of fear, repetition and mind control have convinced you to reject your experience and instead believe what you're told by authorities unquestioningly.

There are at least a couple hundred experientially-derived evidences for this but one of the most obvious examples of the flatness of the surface beneath your feet is the horizon line.

-The Horizon-
If it were true that we were living on a globe, as one ascended in elevation the horizon line would drop in exponential proportion to greater altitudes. This is never the case; even at 120,000 feet (or over 36km) above the surface, the horizon line remains at eye level.

Additionally, in the video footage below, the horizon line curves up equally as much as it curves down, demonstrating clearly the geocentric model of earth is correct.

From a flat earth pov, how would you explain such a phenomenon.
If the earth was flat you would see the whole boats not just the pylon.
I think it could possibly be water movement, but I know there was another theory posted somewhere which I didn't understand whilst overflowing.

snowboard111

No cover up at all, they we're up front about it since the beggining...

Earth -> Round as a ball (let's say)-> Like almost all sports -> To distract the masses from the truth -> Except for American Football (and few others) -> NASA is American

Therefore, the Earth shape is a prolate spheroid... Rev-up your metabolism, your cognitive functions are down :telescope:

Philomath

The coriolis effect. Proof that the Earth is round.

If you think the Earth is flat, go to Australia and flush a toilet.
"When all is said and done, the Coriolis effect plays no larger role in toilet flushes and baseball games than it does in the revolution of CDs in your stereo. The things that really determine the direction in which water leaves your toilet or sink are the shape of the bowl and the angle at which the liquid initially enters that bowl."
Does the rotation of the Earth affect toilets and baseball games?

Philomath

This is an interesting topic. Just read the posts and substitute something like, lipid membrane for flat earth, or cancer as a genetic disease for earth is a globe. The type of discourse is the same. I'm right, you're wrong! If you don't believe "the facts" you're an idiot or a conspiracy theorist.

Sheik

"When all is said and done, the Coriolis effect plays no larger role in toilet flushes and baseball games than it does in the revolution of CDs in your stereo. The things that really determine the direction in which water leaves your toilet or sink are the shape of the bowl and the angle at which the liquid initially enters that bowl."
Does the rotation of the Earth affect toilets and baseball games?
I wish it had been more obvious that I was joking. Now I look like an idiot.

The Earth is obviously flat. The evidence is there.

Watch out guys or the whole thread might vanish.

But why stop there, why not the whole forum!

Jayfish

This has nothing to do with Ray Peat and only is here to discredit the validity of the forum. Notice how the OP didn't actually try to prove anything or even respond, it was just a troll to get a long searchable thread on the forum.

Philomath

For all intents and purposes, the Big Bang theory has been busted (Ray Peat on alternative views in cosmology
If a scientific hallmark like the Big Bang theory can be proven invalid, why couldn't other major scientific beliefs be wrong?

Drareg

How much money would the original flat earth video make per day on YouTube ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals