The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But then the question becomes "why did they fake them?" The answer might surprise you.
What is the answer? Don't hold out on us. :ss2

Mjhl85

#15 caught my attention @ 7:40
but why? Gravity is constant at a given height, that's the point and the reason why we don't walk off the earth walking on the curvature.
Theres no need to adjust the plane, it's force is met with the constant force of gravity. He is totally disregarding gravity.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

Jayfish

Watching that second video, it's downright perplexing that in the year 2016 with all the technology we have, a conspiracy theory such as this is even possible to maintain. It really does feel like a conspiracy in itself to test the gullibility of the general public, which is very disturbing to say the least.

Simonsays

Lee Harvey Oswald was known not to have been a freemason or a zionist, but and this is a big but. How come the third magic bullet, hit Governor Connally after swerving multiple times after exiting JFKs body , this can only be explained if there is............ no gravity at work!!!!!! or no curvature of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!...........i knew, i just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those freemasons will stop at nothing.!!!!!

Im just worried that the ice wall that surrounds the earth (flat) , isnt melting due to the rise in CO2 and global temperatures, or is that NASA/CIA/Elders of Zion propaganda,,,does it lead to more electricity forming the mountains or not ,,,,im getting mighty confused???????????? Why wont Ray speak out, with his lizard tongue????

Simonsays

and another thing , today is the 21st June, which of course used to be the longest day in the year (northern hemisphere),,, ha ha , what hemisphere,,lol,,,, ive been hood winked so long, im never talking to Dad again (ex freemason) it all now begins to make so much sense.........

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Watching that second video, it's downright perplexing that in the year 2016 with all the technology we have, a conspiracy theory such as this is even possible to maintain. It really does feel like a conspiracy in itself to test the gullibility of the general public, which is very disturbing to say the least.
Could not the same thing be said about PUFA? And salt, and oh yeh, our beloved sugar.

,,does it lead to more electricity forming the mountains or not ,,
Electrically formed mountains is very plausible. Have you looked into it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jayfish

Could not the same thing be said about PUFA? And salt, and oh yeh, our beloved sugar.

Not quite the same since suppressing nutritional science as well as disease and other health sectors is mainly done for wealth. Sure there might be an alternative motive, keeping the general public sick and weak. Mainly though it's probably just about that $.

Flat Earth conspiracy seems more a probe into the awareness of the general population. I see no monetary gain to be made from it? It's probably a ploy of some sort for something bigger down the road. Discrediting people is plausible.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

Those debunked vids are good, this whole conspiracy is laughable, and I have always been someone to question the powers that be. I think a lot of us on this forum are, but this one if it were to take off really discredits anyone who is associated with it.

tara

Physiology is several levels more complex - there's a lot more room for uncertainty.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals