The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

GuyLivingman

What offends people more?

Saying

A) Your mother is a whore

or

B) The Earth is Flat?

We need someone to insult since ****sexuals, BIPOC, people of various shades and colours and other minorities are out of bounds! Come on Flat Earthers, take one for the team, be that punching bag everybody needs!!!!

joaquin

Among the billions of trips around the globe, why has no one fallen off the edge, or floated off into space, or hit an invisible sci-fi force field?

Man has been going around the globe in planes, car, trains, ships, submarines, blimps, and combinations of these for some time now.

JamesGatz

Here's another experiment for all the GLOBE EARTHERS to conduct:

You ever been on a plane or a bus? Have you ever GOTTEN UP AND WALKED TO THE BACK OF A MOVING PLANE OR BUS?

WHAT DO YOU NOTICE?

A LOT more resistance than walking to the FRONT of the plane or the bus

COMMON SENSE if you walk in the same direction that the vehicle is heading its easier but its harder if you walk in the direction thats RESISTING the vehicles direction

NOW MULTIPLY THAT RESISTANCE BY MULTIPLE FACTORS

The earth is *SUPPOSEDLY* moving 67 THOUSAND MPH TRANSLATIONALLY AND ROTATING 1040 MPH

Do you feel that resistance changing when you change walking from East to West?

You DON'T DO YOU???

HUHHHHHH YEA OK COME AT ME GLOBE EARTHERS I COULD DO THIS ALL WEEK LET ME KNOW

JamesGatz

YOU GLOBE EARTHERS REALLY THINK YOU GUYS KNOW IT ALL DONT YOU?

"Heliocentrism, like 'big-bang' and evolution theory, is an ancient Babylonian belief predating the Scientific Revolution"

THE ELITIST LOVES THESE IDEAS AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS IN SCHOOL FOR A REASON

George Lemaitre, Charles Darwin were both high-ranking freemasons you DO KNOW THAT DON'T YOU?

Let me know if you guys want to have that discussion 🤣🤣🤣

ANYTHING THEY TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL IS DESIGNED/ENGINEERED TO ENSURE THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS WORLD IS SPECIAL AND/OR CREATED

" money was poured into education by the Rockefeller-created National Education Association, with the help of the Carnegie Foundation and later on the Ford Foundation. The result of the efforts of such organisations can be seen worldwide today in the real purpose of the education system which is to teach children and young people: 1) Reward comes from accurate memory recall from heavy repetition. 2) Non-compliance will be punished. 3) Acceptance that ‘truth’ and what is ‘real’ comes from authority. Thus, the realpurpose of the education system is to cultivate conformity and prohibit critical thinking about anything of real importance.”"

tankasnowgod

YOU GLOBE EARTHERS REALLY THINK YOU GUYS KNOW IT ALL DONT YOU?

"Heliocentrism, like 'big-bang' and evolution theory, is an ancient Babylonian belief predating the Scientific Revolution"

THE ELITIST LOVES THESE IDEAS AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS IN SCHOOL FOR A REASON
Why do you think that ALL people who believe the Earth is roughly spherical necessarily think that it's "heliocentric?"

I think the vortex theory is probably more correct, personally. If so, then it's not the Earth rotating "around" the sun. It would be a different point in space that Earth would rotate "around."

Let me know if you guys want to have that discussion Let me know if you guys want to have that discussion

Why? You clearly aren't interested in "discussing" anything in this regard. Just shouting Flat Earth talking points.

Ritchie

You ever been on a plane or a bus? Have you ever GOTTEN UP AND WALKED TO THE BACK OF A MOVING PLANE OR BUS?

WHAT DO YOU NOTICE?

COMMON SENSE if you walk in the same direction that the vehicle is heading its easier but its harder if you walk in the direction thats RESISTING the vehicles direction

The earth is *SUPPOSEDLY* moving 67 THOUSAND MPH TRANSLATIONALLY AND ROTATING 1040 MPH

You DON'T DO YOU???

The problem with this logic is that you're assuming that we as humans are alien to the planet, and it's motion in space. We are not. We have evolved here and we were born here. The spinning and trajectory of the planet through space is as much part of us as anything else. You could look at it like we are part of that spinning in our make up, it could be no other way. So of course we don't notice resistance changes when walking east to west. If you took us out of the planet, and it's orbit and into the middle of space away from such a celestial body, then we would feel all kinds of strange and foreign sensations. Here we are at home - spinning, trajectory and all.
So you're looking at it the wrong way, it's not earth "rotating 1040 mph" or "moving 67 thousand mph" and us as foreign observers... It's more like us AND the earth are moving in that way (relative to theoretical still space), always have been, and we know no other reality. An anology could be oxygen. It's completely natural to us and we wouldn't exist without it. We would literally die within a few minutes of us not breathing it in (and CO2 out), and our breathing in and out is constant and an integral part of our make up. Even though from an objective point of view, oxygen could be looked at as a strange chemical substance. If you broke it down and analysed it, it may seem like it could cause us discomfort. And it's possible to imagine it causing such discomfort to a foreign alien reaching our planet. But to us there is nothing else and never has been, it literally is who we are. Just like the spinning and trajectory of the planet. It would be dead still space away from any orbits or gravitational forces that would be completely foreign to us.

Last edited:

joaquin

WHAT DO YOU NOTICE?

You DON'T DO YOU???

You seem manic. Why the font all over the place?
I've flown on probably 80 to 100 hundred flights. I don't notice anything you just mentioned.

JamesGatz

NO PROOF

NO PROOF
NO PROOF EARTH IS AS BIG AS THEY SAY IT IS
NO PROOF EARTH IS SHAPED LIKE THEY SAY IT IS
NO PROOF EARTH IS AS OLD AS THEY SAY IT IS
NO PROOF EVOLUTION IS REAL

JUST SPECULATION/BRO-SCIENCE -

THEY HAVE AN INCENTIVE TO LIE ABOUT ALL OF THESE THINGS

LYING IS THEIR FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY

Theres only Proof that DISPROVES all these things

joaquin

But there's huge faults in the theory of evolution

and all signs point to a young earth.

Same goes for the globe.

All signs point to a globe and not a pancake.

joaquin

There's a real easy test we can perform. You'll need any round ball, a basketball will do. And a flat surface such as a kitchen table or computer desk.

1662070565117.png

Now pick up the basketball and walk with your fingers on the ball. Chances are, your fingers are not going to fall off the ball.
Now walk your fingers across a table. See what happens? Your fingers come to the edge and fall off.

No one falls off the earth. No one comes to an edge and then floats off into space. No one bumps into an invisible sci-fi force field. Ergo, the earth is round.

JamesGatz

There's a real easy test we can perform. You'll need any round ball, a basketball will do. And a flat surface such as a kitchen table or computer desk.

View attachment 41478

Now pick up the basketball and walk with your fingers on the ball. Chances are, your fingers are not going to fall off the ball.
Now walk your fingers across a table. See what happens? Your fingers come to the edge and fall off.

No one falls off the earth. No one comes to an edge and then floats off into space. No one bumps into an invisible sci-fi force field. Ergo, the earth is round.
ITS NOT HARD FOR THEM TO PULL THIS OFF

ITS EASY - TELL EVERYONE

"Hey if you keep going North/South You'll run into Ice!"

MEANWHILE

The ENTIRE outside of the world is COVERED in ice - and once you go a
ALL THE WAY THROUGH the ice (Which NO ONE would ever do since they THINK its just ice) you'll find the other land/worlds theyre hiding

9A19DFF8-C5B2-45F4-B892-B431BE01E44A.jpeg

JamesGatz

AND BY THE WAY

EVEN IF YOU THINK THE GLOBE IS A SPHERE:

TELL ME WHY:

ANY TEST TO CONFIRM THE EARTHS CURVATURE AS WE ARE TOLD HAS FAILED - ANY TEST - LOOK IT UP

EITHER THE EARTH IS FLAT OR ITS A SPHERE BUT ITS WAYYY LARGER THAN WHAT WERE TOLD

EITHER WAY THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU

JamesGatz

LET'S TALK ABOUT ANTARCTICA NOW RIGHT:

The Antartic Ice Wall

"the area which the light from the sun affects. Along the edge of our local area exists a massive 150 foot Ice Wall. The 150 foot Ice Wall is on the coast of Antarctica. The Ice Wall is a massive wall of ice that surrounds Antarctica. The shelf of ice is several hundred meters thick. This nearly vertical ice front to the open sea is more than 50 meters high above the water's surface."

7D2FF706-7CBC-4CFD-80F2-8852DB92011D.jpeg

In what WORLD is this NORMAL ? NOTHING LIKE THIS is on the North Pole?

BUT WAIT THERES MORE:

And DON'T FORGET:

NATHAN ROTHSCHILD AND JOHN D ROCKEFELLER FUNDED MULTIPLE EXPEDITIONS TO ANTARCTICA FOR WHAT REASON?

33RD DEGREE FREEMASON RICHARD BYRD WHO SAYS HE SAW:

Green Valleys, Mammoths and met Giant Aliens? He's probably lying but why would you even say something like that?

THE US GOVERNMENT LOVES GOING TO ANTARTICA TOO

OPERATION DEEP FREEZE 1,2, AND 3

OPERATION HIGHJUMP:

Where the crew says they were attacked by.FLYING SAUCERS and multiple military ships were destroyed and badly damaged?

AND DONT FORGET:

BYRD ESTABLISHED MASONIC LODGE NO 777 OF ANTARCTICA - WHY ESTABLISH IT THERE 🤣🤣🤣

BUT DONT BELIEVE ME: SCHWAAB AND HIS CRONIES LOVE SETTING UP MEETINGS IN ANTARTICA - WHY??? IF ITS JUST ICE?

The Secret to what they're hiding about the world has to do with THAT

and THEY DONT LET YOU EXPLORE IT - A CRUISE SHIP IS NOT THE SAME AS EXPLORING ANTARCTICA

joaquin

You didn't directly address what I stated in my post #612.

What you did instead was manic spew a bunch of words with HUGE FONT.

HOW IS THIS EVIDENCE? JUST TYPING IN LARGE ALL CAPS?

HOW ABOUT WE COLOR OUR WORDS? DOES THAT CONSTITUTE EVEN MORE PROOF?

OR LETS COLOR OUR LETTERS AND THEN UNDERLINE THEM?

PeskyPeater

AND BY THE WAY

EVEN IF YOU THINK THE GLOBE IS A SPHERE:

TELL ME WHY:

ANY TEST TO CONFIRM THE EARTHS CURVATURE AS WE ARE TOLD HAS FAILED - ANY TEST - LOOK IT UP

EITHER THE EARTH IS FLAT OR ITS A SPHERE BUT ITS WAYYY LARGER THAN WHAT WERE TOLD

EITHER WAY THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU
WRONG.
we can confirm the earth is spinning sphere: foucault pendulum anyone not near the equator can reproduce this experiment

PeskyPeater

LET'S TALK ABOUT ANTARCTICA NOW RIGHT:

The Antartic Ice Wall

"the area which the light from the sun affects. Along the edge of our local area exists a massive 150 foot Ice Wall. The 150 foot Ice Wall is on the coast of Antarctica. The Ice Wall is a massive wall of ice that surrounds Antarctica. The shelf of ice is several hundred meters thick. This nearly vertical ice front to the open sea is more than 50 meters high above the water's surface."

View attachment 41482

In what WORLD is this NORMAL ? NOTHING LIKE THIS is on the North Pole?

BUT WAIT THERES MORE:

And DON'T FORGET:

NATHAN ROTHSCHILD AND JOHN D ROCKEFELLER FUNDED MULTIPLE EXPEDITIONS TO ANTARCTICA FOR WHAT REASON?

33RD DEGREE FREEMASON RICHARD BYRD WHO SAYS HE SAW:

Green Valleys, Mammoths and met Giant Aliens? He's probably lying but why would you even say something like that?

THE US GOVERNMENT LOVES GOING TO ANTARTICA TOO

OPERATION DEEP FREEZE 1,2, AND 3

OPERATION HIGHJUMP:

Where the crew says they were attacked by.FLYING SAUCERS and multiple military ships were destroyed and badly damaged?

AND DONT FORGET:

BYRD ESTABLISHED MASONIC LODGE NO 777 OF ANTARCTICA - WHY ESTABLISH IT THERE 🤣🤣🤣

BUT DONT BELIEVE ME: SCHWAAB AND HIS CRONIES LOVE SETTING UP MEETINGS IN ANTARTICA - WHY??? IF ITS JUST ICE?

The Secret to what they're hiding about the world has to do with THAT

and THEY DONT LET YOU EXPLORE IT - A CRUISE SHIP IS NOT THE SAME AS EXPLORING ANTARCTICA
of course, admiral byrd was a propagandist for the alien psy-op. You have been duped

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals